Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,726 members, 7,862,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Drake – God's Plan - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drake – God's Plan (1041 Views)

[video] Drake - God's Plan / Video MP4: Drake – God's Plan / Download/listen; Drake - Diplomatic Immunity + God's Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drake – God's Plan by Promiseduke(m): 4:52am On Apr 01, 2018
DRAKE — GOD'S PLAN

This Canadian Rapper and Song Writer got me puzzled for a while. With a net worth of $100 million was able to budget an approximate of $1,000,000 just for a single musical � show... Just to show love and make the world see how inevitable it is. I think it's high time our indigineous Artist learn to emulate this good deed and worry us less about the so much billions in their bank account. Also to us as individuals, let's try to express our love to the less privileged in the spirit of Easter.

Re: Drake – God's Plan by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 01, 2018
just got time to download d video today and I just watch it 30min ago and am crying, I even use the last phrase for my WhatsApp status where he tell the guy to take care of his mother. God bless you more drake and God will open door of my succes too.

(1) (Reply)

ALBUM + TRACKLIST : Blaqbonez – Bad Boy Blaq / MP3/VIDEO : Dj Next X Freshken – Buy It (prod. By Spiffbeats) / [AUDIO+VIDEO] : Teni – Pareke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.