Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

#bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night (82720 Views)

Tega Gets Her First Endorsement Deal After Her Eviction From BBNaija (Video) / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: Shocking Makeup Photo Of Bambam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by godliman: 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Salmoneus:

You are disgusting... undecided
LETS BE HONEST BAB BAM IS MORE DISGUSTING

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by Angelawhite(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I only corrected her choice of word.She had sex yes do you all know her in person that you term her an olosho mind the way you describe people because you yourself is not perfect.For the case of an armed robber,kidnapper etc they are infringing on the rights of others hence they are a menace to society.Concerning my daughter when she becomes an adult she has a life of her own I have never cared about society's view or criticism and I. Would never train my daughter to care either as long as she does what is pleasing to her conscience.

My dear. Do you still remember Chidinma the cucumber girl and the quantum of different names she was labelled with?
Do you know that the same "crime" she committed is being committed everyday? Why was her own different?

There's something about social media you lots are yet to understand. If you commit an atrocity on a live telly, and you sit in your house and tell people what choice of words are suitable and what are not suitable to qualify what you did, you're like a farmer who brings home firewood infested with insects and sits close to it to chase away lizards from eating the insects.

So if you feel you can't tolerate harsh criticism from people who are not better, why not avoid the "mistake" and see if you'll find any lizard close to your firewood?

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Angelawhite:

My dear. Do you still remember Chidinma the cucumber girl and the quantum of different names she was labelled with?
Do you know that the same "crime" she committed is being committed everyday? Why was her own different?

There's something about social media you lots are yet to understand. If you commit an atrocity on a live telly, and you sit in your house and tell people what choice of words are suitable and what are not suitable to qualify what you did, you're like a farmer who brings home firewood infested with insects and sits close to it to chase away lizards from eating the insects.

So if you feel you can't tolerate harsh criticism from people who are not better, why not avoid the "mistake" and see if you'll find any lizard close to your firewood?
There is a difference between tolerating and listening to criticisms.I do what is pleasing to me that does not mean I don't take corrections life is complex and everyone cannot see things the way you do.Me I have come to realise that fact and I have learnt to mind my business there is no perfect being out there so to each his own.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by Fitbillionairep: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Complete wife material, she can Bleep, she is smart, got thick sexy hips, she is hard working, she dosnt talk ratchetly like the ugly and dirty ALEX, she is very respectful, what else can a real man like me want. Please bam bam come and marry me, I will give you 45m , Bleep bbn
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by midemillz(m): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
It's not about being a sister but if you are human enough you will know it's not right to just insult people when you can't actually take SUCH INSULT. Don't try act smart. Because you obviously are not. And why the matter come do you like say you dey do campaign for local government seat. Oshi
Westbestside:
Is she your sister, why you come carry the matter for head like gala with long epistle.
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by wisdomkid: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
Westbestside:
Madam, she be olosho. Live TV sex, yet she no get the money. Two losses.

When people will judge you in your street, remember what you said about someone else in Nairaland.
What goes around, Comes around.

Humans that have done far worse, will come and judge others, may your secrets be may public too.
Happy Easter.
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
sisipelebe:
Na you be the real olosho. Look at the dirty make up on your face, nonsence. I just wish God can just rewind the nauty things you ve done in the past and lets see how righteous you are.
the truth is bitter olosho goto hell

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
ADRIAN88:

Just lukeAtYew!! With your 'coat of many colours' facial features.

Na julius berger go need drill your borehole to ascertain the real depth of that your bottomless pit.

UselessSomebody
you re dumb and blind
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by Awoo88: 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nutase:
You guys should be careful with the hurtful words. We are all human and we all have a right to make our decisions. If she decides to become a prostitute, doctor, pastor or whatever its nobody's business and she is only answerable to herself.

We need to realise that our hurtful words can lead her to harm themselves.
The image of her getting plunged in the toilet had harm a lot of people especially those that love her. If she is a relative, she had better commit suicide or I will make her harm herself. A very a stupid woman
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by Angelawhite(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
There is a difference between tolerating and listening to criticisms.I do what is pleasing to me that does not mean I don't take corrections life is complex and everyone cannot see things the way you do.Me I have come to realise that fact and I have learnt to mind my business there is no perfect being out there so to each his own.

Life is really complex.
It is un-african for people to mind their business. Nigeria has not gotten to that stage and I don't see Nigeria getting to that stage any soon. If you try to imbibe that attitude in Nigerians, you'll end up hurting yourself and wasting your time. We are not westeners where anything goes. Abstinence not only prevents STDS and pregnancy, it also prevents this kind of embarrassment.

Now what is your impression when you read about rapists, Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, child trafficking, sex on live TV, politicians stealing money, incest, bestiality?
Do you not say tufiakwa? Do you mind your business?
Let's be sincere...
Are you not guilty of condemning politicians accused of looting? Did it strike you that that politician might be innocent after all even though your first instinct was to condemn him?

If a child can be set ablaze for stealing a cup of garri because he was very hungry, calling an adult who willingly submitted herself to have sex on live tv an olosho is no different.

Don't make it sound like feminism by cautioning her from criticising a fellow woman.
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by ADRIAN88(m): 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
mrsefan:
you re dumb and blind

Awww!! Tell me more!!

Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by SirLakes: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
omocalabar:
Do u knw where ur dad boned ur that LovePeddler u call mom?...simple..answer the question
Shattap there! Dey didn't do it on TV

We still have other girls wey no collect diick in that BBN house. She's no GE self control.

I dey wait the day she'll spew trash on social media.

Naija Internet mad people will devour her

Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Angelawhite:

Life is really complex.
It is un-african for people to mind their business. Nigeria has not gotten to that stage and I don't see Nigeria getting to that stage any soon. If you try to imbibe that attitude in Nigerians, you'll end up hurting yourself and wasting your time. We are not westeners where anything goes. Abstinence not only prevents STDS and pregnancy, it also prevents this kind of embarrassment.

Now what is your impression when you read about rapists, Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, child trafficking, sex on live TV, politicians stealing money, incest, bestiality?
Do you not say tufiakwa? Do you mind your business?
Let's be sincere...
Are you not guilty of condemning politicians accused of looting? Did it strike you that that politician might be innocent after all even though your first instinct was to condemn him?

If a child can be set ablaze for stealing a cup of garri because he was very hungry, calling an adult who willingly submitted herself to have sex on live tv an olosho is no different.

Don't make it sound like feminism by cautioning her from criticising a fellow woman.
I didn't want to reply you but I have to I earlier replied you by saying social vices cause menace to society like kidnappers etc.Stop this western thing because I said something does not mean I imitate westerners I am an individual guided by my own orientation or ideology.About cautioning her I explained why I did it you can bring feminism into it if you like.Your analogy of politicians does not relate to the topic because politicians are accountable to us and it's a democracy next time bring in issues without sentiments you don't view issues with one eye.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by Angelawhite(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I didn't want to reply you but I have to I earlier replied you by saying social vices cause menace to society like kidnappers etc.Stop this western thing because I said something does not mean I imitate westerners I am an individual guided by my own orientation or ideology.About cautioning her I explained why I did it you can bring feminism into it if you like.Your analogy of politicians does not relate to the topic because politicians are accountable to us and it's a democracy next time bring in issues without sentiments you don't view issues with one eye.

A politician is accountable to us and that's why you should label him a thief whether he's guilty or not in the name of democracy? And you still feel bad when someone labels another an olosho.I take it that you did not understand my illustration smiley

I'm saying Olosho calling and thief calling cannot be stopped as far as Nigeria and court of public opinion is concerned and you should not make it a feminist thing as that scenario is replicated in many different ways: rape, boko haram, incest, robbery, etc
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by VellyG(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
midemillz:
You obviously sound stupid and you know it but your stupid ego will let you think you have said the world best opinion. Idiot like you with little sense of belonging. You as a human i am sure you have sisters and a mother for you to call someone you have never met or will never even meet till you die a whatever pussy. Stupid motherfucker that's just what you are.

Before you respond, go reason if what you said was sensible but i know you won't reason but you will come back to hunt for more glory, and i will be ready for you.

If you come back it shows you are just an insecure little bitch with an ego to feed. But if you don't come back here to talk then i know you are sorry. Ciao ciao
What's the ranting all about? When she was having sex on live TV She shud know that these kind of insults will befall her if eventually she gets evicted. One thing u shud know is people will always talk.
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by Fleshofmankind1: 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
That what’s makes the bbn show sweet now , why are you people so mad like say na you holy pass ,all this your shiity comments might not even get to her a bit so mind your business please ...
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by Kingzra1(m): 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
those people fighting for her ...I hope una don fight change finish wereys
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by africanusvu(m): 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nutase:
You guys should be careful with the hurtful words. We are all human and we all have a right to make our decisions. If she decides to become a prostitute, doctor, pastor or whatever its nobody's business and she is only answerable to herself.

.ohhh sorry. Hurtful words u said.may be I would have said.,The one they Baptised in the topilet?maybe when she was opening her push in d toilet on a open television. She taught she was opening her hearts to receive the word of God.Shame to u and to whom ever brought u and her to this planet.she remain caused forever even if she wins.posterity will know her as a toilet harlot.
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Some girls sha, na that one wey dey collect dickson steady but still dey yarn......... I get boyfriend everytime dey amuse me

Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nutase:

when u bring yourself down in the eye of the world what do u expect praises,she is a how let her kill herself
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by lagosmp3(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lol

Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by BioTeck: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I only corrected her choice of word.She had sex yes do you all know her in person that you term her an olosho mind the way you describe people because you yourself is not perfect.For the case of an armed robber,kidnapper etc they are infringing on the rights of others hence they are a menace to society.Concerning my daughter when she becomes an adult she has a life of her own I have never cared about society's view or criticism and I. Would never train my daughter to care either as long as she does what is pleasing to her conscience.

You live among humans, therefore, you must care about your actions and inaction as it affects the society in which you live in. If we all live without caring about what we do, how do you think the society would look like? The lady threw caution into the winds by have live sex on air forgetting how her parents, friends and people who are looking up to her as a role model would feel. Even if she found a husband who would understood why she had to do that, would her father ever approve of that? would her unborn children understood? In reality, no man or woman can claim to own his or her life alone, we all belong to the larger society and we must be careful in all we do because our actions and inaction affects the next person either positively or otherwise.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by yesloaded: 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
futurism:
u wasted too much energy... Truth is did the sex really happen? Nigerians are easily deceived and that is it is the best place to make money in the world. Fork for toilet ko, fork for letoi ni

grin you are well informed, non of the housemate had sex. its all fake & to make the show get audience.
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
BioTeck:

You live among humans, therefore, you must care about your actions and inaction as it affects the society in which you live in. If we all live without caring about what we do, how do you think the society would look like? The lady threw caution into the winds by have live sex on air forgetting how her parents, friends and people who are looking up to her as a role model would feel. Even if she found a husband who would understood why she had to do that, would her father ever approve of that? would her unborn children understood? In reality, no man or woman can claim to own his or her life alone, we all belong to the larger society and we must be careful in all we do because our actions and inaction affects the next person either positively or otherwise.
I am done with this topic you have your life to live and I have mine which would be on my own terms.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by Westbestside: 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
midemillz:
It's not about being a sister but if you are human enough you will know it's not right to just insult people when you can't actually take SUCH INSULT. Don't try act smart. Because you obviously are not. And why the matter come do you like say you dey do campaign for local government seat. Oshi
Oga, you will be address by your attitude. Did she Bleep on live screen, yes or no?
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by Westbestside: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
She is a full grown adult it is her life not your's is it your family she shamed.If she had won the 45 million I am sure she would have been a blessing.Next time don't quote me if you have nothing meaningful to add.
Aunty, go and sleep. She's an olosho and shame of a family. You too can encourage your sister to have sex on live screen. I repeat, if you don't want to be quoted, don't post rubbish. mind that.
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by Nonny88: 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2018
Go to your house and continue your bathroom activities @ bambam
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by midemillz(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
No one says they shouldn't talk. We mean talk with SENSE. That's all. Must people talk shit. Well a lot are hypocrites so i shouldn't be bothered.
VellyG:

What's the ranting all about? When she was having sex on live TV She shud know that these kind of insults will befall her if eventually she gets evicted. One thing u shud know is people will always talk.
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by futurism: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
yesloaded:

grin you are well informed, non of the housemate had sex. its all fake & to make the show get audience.
Nigeria is the best place to make money with ease if you have no conscience lol. MMM revealed a lot to me.
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by yesloaded: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
futurism:
Nigeria is the best place to make money with ease if you have no conscience lol. MMM revealed a lot to me.
You are not far from truth sir, the earlier Nigerians realize the amount of money made by the organizer the better. As am posting this, the organizer have made over 200million naira still the shoe has 3 more weeks to come to an end, the winner goes home with only 45million naira. Payporte, Heritage Bank, CD company, & the rest sponsor paid heavily to the organizer, some dstv subscribers will also upgrade their subscriptions to enable them watch the show which brings more revenue, what about the text message and the rest? grin
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by yesloaded: 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Westbestside:
Oga, you will be address by your attitude. Did she Bleep on live screen, yes or no?
No and if you have evidence that she truly had sex on live TV please present it. The video in circulation was doctored if you care to listen sir.
Re: #bbnaija: First Photos Of Bambam Shortly After Her Eviction Last Night by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Westbestside:
Aunty, go and sleep. She's an olosho and shame of a family. You too can encourage your sister to have sex on live screen. I repeat, if you don't want to be quoted, don't post rubbish. mind that.
Holier than thou.Don't quote me because you are no better I am not sleepy hope you have woken up?So easy to shame people as if you are a saint.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) / BBNaija: Tacha Slays In Transparent Dress During Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.