Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Resurrection By Divine Intervention - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Resurrection By Divine Intervention (2677 Views)

“the Wizard Of Endor Has Been Consumed By Divine Indignation,” Chris Okotie Writ / Welcome You To The Month Of Sustainability By Divine Grace / Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resurrection By Divine Intervention by jonatoye(m): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Resurrection By Divine Intervention

WORD FOR TODAY
The resurrection of Christ Jesus from death is possible by divine intervention. Your resurrection at any facet of life will only be possible by divine intervention!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat on it." (Matthew 28:
2 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The people who crucified Jesus were not ignorant of His word concerning His resurrection after death. Therefore, they put in place some measures to ensure that His resurrection does not take place. A very big stone was rolled at the entrance of the tomb and soldiers were employed to guide the tomb just to stop His resurrection.

However, by the virtue of divine intervention the big stone was rolled away and the soldiers became inactive to pave way for resurrection. In this season, irrespective of the evil seal placed against your destiny; if you will obey and submit your life to live the crucified life like Christ the evil seal against your life will be taken away.

The fact that people can go at any length to do evil does not change the fact that when God intervenes on a matter victory is assured.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Intervene over the situation of my life; remove every evil seal holding me back from progress in every aspect of life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
It takes divine intervention to fulfill purpose and heart desires!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Resurrected Easter Sunday!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resurrection By Divine Intervention by samuelchimmy(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2018
Oh my God I just hit ftc on Easter Sunday, I suspect April will be lit, thank you Jesus, I Don blow, I dedicate this ftc to Leaha sheribu.....
Re: Resurrection By Divine Intervention by phranklyn92(m): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2018
Great!
Ah! The poster above me just achieved something monumental grin

1 Like

Re: Resurrection By Divine Intervention by Narldon: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Resurrection By Divine Intervention by MorataFC: 7:58am On Apr 01, 2018
Praise the LORD
Re: Resurrection By Divine Intervention by samuelchimmy(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2018
phranklyn92:
T
my guy I'm so sorry, just make do with this second plot of land, oh nna, cos as you can see, the first one has been occupied.... LMAO
Re: Resurrection By Divine Intervention by phranklyn92(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2018
samuelchimmy:
my guy I'm so sorry, just make do with this second plot of land, oh nna, cos as you can see, the first one has been occupied.... LMAO
grin it's like your network is 25G

1 Like

Re: Resurrection By Divine Intervention by samuelchimmy(m): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2018
phranklyn92:
grin it's like your network is 25G
today is my lucky day, I've been trying this for past 4years I swear, but all the time I always fail,but today been easter, OMG that's amazing, I'm so happy right now,....
Re: Resurrection By Divine Intervention by Nightking04(m): 8:18am On Apr 01, 2018
The posters above me sha lipsrsealed
Re: Resurrection By Divine Intervention by phranklyn92(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2018
samuelchimmy:
today is my lucky day, I've been trying this for past 4years I swear, but all the time I always fail,but today been easter, OMG that's amazing, I'm so happy right now,....
Lol! The way u're taking this FP thing one would be tempted to think you'll get something tangible for it cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris: Prosperity By The Word / Naming Names! / Is It God's Will For Us To Be Rich?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.