Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Re: 2019 Governorship Posters: A Disclaimer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: 2019 Governorship Posters: A Disclaimer (354 Views)

Kogi 2019: Governorship Candidate Withdraws From Race / 2019 Governorship: Why PDP May Lose Bayelsa To APC – Jonathan / APC Reveals Primaries Method For Kogi 2019 Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: 2019 Governorship Posters: A Disclaimer by Kavuki: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2018
RE: 2019 GOVERNORSHIP POSTERS: A DISCLAIMER

My attention has been drawn to the activities of some persons who have been pasting posters in some parts of Ogun State, especially Abeokuta, the state capital, announcing my interest in the 2019 governorship election.

While thanking those who consider me worthy of the exalted office, I wish to categorically dissociate myself from their activities as the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is yet to announce the commencement of electioneering activities for the 2019 general election.

As a law-abiding citizen, I wish to emphatically distance myself from the posters and urge all those printing and posting the posters to desist forthwith.

Thank you and God bless.

Signed
Senator Buruji Kashamu
Ogun East Senatorial District (31.03.18)

Re: Re: 2019 Governorship Posters: A Disclaimer by tempest01(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2018
Lol..if una vote this man, I go know say na backward state Una be.

(1) (Reply)

Buzzing Today: Kanu Nwankwo To Run As President In 2019 / Corruption: The Changing Narratives And The Reawakening Corruption Consciousness / If PMB Was In Power, ,BH Wouldn't Be Tagged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.