Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,536 members, 7,830,594 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) (36054 Views)

Bode Geordge: Buhari Didn't Consider Poor Nigerians Before Announcing Lockdown / June 12th: See Question Remi Sonaiya Asked Buhari / Fani-Kayode Asked Nigerians To Chase Jonathan Out Of Aso Rock (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) by sokera: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
The fact is electricity is far better now than 4-5 years ago .... don’t quote me ..
Re: See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) by AreaFada2: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
Menakay:

I contacted Uselu Psychiatric home dis morning regarding his mental health and they said his case is far beyond them and that he needs to be taken abroad for asap.
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) by sunsewa16: 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
u buhariguy by moniker, i think is high time u have deeper thoughts about ur childish act and grew up,we have passed that stage of hating ourselves and face reality, and the reality is that our country presently is moving down the abyss,each new day comes with ugly tales,that is not good to us irrespective of the party, tribe and religion u belongs, ur not closer to buhari than junaid Mohammed, Arewa youths, aisha yusuf etc that has come out from the north to condemn and denounce buhari government, or closer to him like obj,ibb, bakari etc that has denounce him,pls stop fooling ur self always by instigating hate among us when ever similar thread like this emanates and finally stop living in fool paradise because a lot of ur silk has lost the voices quietly over buhari matter, and hardly can hear them now unlike before.

2 Likes

Re: See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) by Cooly100: 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
Has anyone seen or heard form the buhariguy since he came online this morning filled with doses of chemicals.

the buhariguy...need real help...and people are trying to help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) by Snow5(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
EmmanuelIbeh:
Guys, please listen carefully;

All Buhari online supporters whose comments are meaningless are actually being paid by APC.
This is not a joke. They are recruiting even more now.

- All U need do is to always derail any thread speaking bad about APC and the likes.

- The more U comment, the more U receive stipends from them.

So stop arguing with them, cos they know the truth more than U do, but they've got to earn money by doing this job.

I was about saying this too before I found your comment...

I saw a thread where they where recruiting people.. Telling them to comment what they are being told to.. And then they will be paid... That's exactly what's going on here nairaland.

I Don stop to dey argue with them since oo
Re: See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) by icon02(m): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ambitionsway:
In Nigeria our votes doesn't count I wonder why people still run around political and there fucking manifesto. For me politics in 9ja is rubbish I stay indoors during their elections.

It pains me when people queue up from morning to evening a
l in the name to cast there vote which won't count and some even get injured.

God help this country of ours.
And you think there is nothing you can do to make it count?
There is no such thing as impossibility under heaven.
Heaven only help those who help themselves.
Think of what you can do to make it count.
Its an assignment. Perhabs that's the reason why you exist.
Re: See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) by Respect01(m): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
nNEOo:

get well soon bro
Kai.....you wicked ooooooo LWKMD
Re: See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) by Ambitionsway: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
icon02:

And you think there is nothing you can do to make it count?
There is no such thing as impossibility under heaven.
Heaven only help those who help themselves.
Think of what you can do to make it count.
Its an assignment. Perhabs that's the reason why you exist.

Sure there is no impossibility but when the head is spoilt it would definitely take time to repair, you should also know that. I hope some day we would get it right.
Re: See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) by seguno2: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
EmmanuelIbeh:
Guys, please listen carefully;

All Buhari online supporters whose comments are meaningless are actually being paid by APC.
This is not a joke. They are recruiting even more now.

- All U need do is to always derail any thread speaking bad about APC and the likes.

- The more U comment, the more U receive stipends from them.

So stop arguing with them, cos they know the truth more than U do, but they've got to earn money by doing this job.

This is not about arguing with them or not.
It is about sharing truthful information to dissipate their lies and propaganda before it destroys the 200 million mumus as we saw in 2015!
Do you understand
Re: See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) by NwaliE01: 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
Before their take over I've always known their ways are all base on propagandas........
Gbam Gbam!!!
Re: See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) by limitless777(m): 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
Cooly100:

This is what you get when you take TRAMADOL, CODEINE and OGOGORO very early in the morning.

Next thing now...you will be running down your dusty street with a machete, mowing innocent people down...after cleaning out your family members..

Kwantinue shocked shocked

EPIC.

thumbs up Sir.
Re: See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) by Joemomodu(m): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lie lie APC. Lai lai Mohammed Mr. Propaganda
Re: See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) by bossaboss: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
Olalan:
They made too many promises without consideration for the realities on ground
Re: See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) by 2016v2017: 4:00am On Apr 02, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
Before their take over I've always known their ways are all base on propagandas........
Re: See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) by Nackzy: 6:18am On Apr 02, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Please let's help this dude
He needs prayers and assistance
That Nigga is Really Suffering Under Buhari.. So it's affecting his brain and sense of coordination.. What he wrote didn't even make sense or Relate to the topic of discussion....Ever since Buhari came into power we've been having more mad people than b4, and most of them don't know they are mad which is a very big problem also...please let us pray for them..May be this easter period is a time for them to recieve healing... BMCs i command you all to get ur full senses back.... Hehehehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) by lereinter(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2018
but if u ask their apologies ie fellow cows. They will say you want Magic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign Vehicle On Fire In Ebonyi State (Pictures) / Throwback Pic Of OBJ Heading World Conference Against Apartheid In 1977 In Lagos / Jonathan Defeats Buhari In Nasarawa Nasarawa (official Results)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.