Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Nairaland, Please Enable Deletion Of Past Post - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland, Please Enable Deletion Of Past Post (774 Views)

Nairaland Please Help Us Find Martins (photo) / Seun Can We Have Cbox On Nairaland Please / Advertising On Nairaland: Please Use Google Adwords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland, Please Enable Deletion Of Past Post by olumideaeo(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2010
nairaland, please enable deletion of past post by posters
Re: Nairaland, Please Enable Deletion Of Past Post by dominique(f): 11:12pm On May 06, 2010
you can just modify it and replace it with a smiley or a punctuation mark cheesy
problem is, if someone has inserted quote on the post. . . aint noffin you can do about it
Re: Nairaland, Please Enable Deletion Of Past Post by mamagee3(f): 1:07am On May 07, 2010
It's either you modify it or you do nothing to it, you just can't delete your post. . .the admin and Supermods can exceptionally do that.
Re: Nairaland, Please Enable Deletion Of Past Post by Gabry(f): 1:43am On May 07, 2010
olumideaeo:

nairaland, please enable deletion of past post by posters

I agree. cheesy
Re: Nairaland, Please Enable Deletion Of Past Post by mamagee3(f): 1:45am On May 07, 2010
Gabry:

I agree.   cheesy
I don't agree.
Re: Nairaland, Please Enable Deletion Of Past Post by Gabry(f): 1:47am On May 07, 2010
mama-gee:

I don't agree.

Why not
Re: Nairaland, Please Enable Deletion Of Past Post by mamagee3(f): 1:48am On May 07, 2010
Gabry:

Why not 
Cause it does not sound legit.
Re: Nairaland, Please Enable Deletion Of Past Post by Gabry(f): 1:49am On May 07, 2010
mama-gee:

Cause it does not sound legit.

But its good ooo. . . If I want to scam people, it will do me good! cheesy
Re: Nairaland, Please Enable Deletion Of Past Post by nnemak(m): 1:20pm On May 08, 2010
^^^^^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
We are still at the point of deciding if a plat was scammed by TS,

Mod, pls disable EDIT after post, after all this site no be WAEC or UME tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland, Please Enable Deletion Of Past Post by olumideaeo(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2010
But it's aloud in some other professional websites, e.g. facebook, etc.

Let the moderators enable deletion of post because there are some details of yours you may want to change with time.

Remember, what you did in the past is different from what you are doing now and what you will do in the future. Time changes.
We must update our details with time.

Will like the moderators to meet on this and make the right decision.

(1) (Reply)

Re: What Happened To Nairaland In The Last 20hrs? / Anyone Here Into Photography? Come And Share Your Photos Or Work! / Iran To Set Up Car Plant In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.