Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" (39996 Views)

BBNaija: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A's Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by maxwellgib: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2018
This is how Reno Omokri reacted to the shocking eviction of BBnaija's Bam Bam last night.

see more tweets @ http://www.ritalori.com/even-sex-toilet-got-evicted-reno-omokri-trolls-evicted-bbnaija-housemate-bam-bam/

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by dacanv(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2018
This OmokRI sef.. he is a nuisance

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
Asd
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
I thought Reno is in jail already and what is wrong in having sex in the toilet cool

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by def111(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I thought Reno is in jail already and what is wrong in having sex in the toilet cool

Nothing oh... But why you no invite me let right it to see if its wrong

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lol... BamBam just went to the BBN house to screw herself up. The savages on Nairaland, Instagram and Twitter never forgive or forget.

Wetin concern Teddy A? He's a branded radical and has no one to answer to. His people are in full support of whatever the heck he does in the house.
BamBam on the other hand... Church go soon ban her parents from receiving Holy Communion undecided

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
def111:

Nothing oh... But why you no invite me let right it to see if its wrong
with your small head you nor fear to tell me this trash sad

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by Ay04z(m): 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by Tamarapetty(f): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Reno Omockery

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by Martin0(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
with your small head you nor fear to tell me this trash sad

ther general queengrin;F

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
Martin0:

ther general queengrin;F
Good afternoon

Happy Easter
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Self righteous people everywhere grin holier than thou grin.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by CAPSLOCKED: 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2018

I THOUGHT EVERYONE HAS REALIZED THAT THIS SHOW IS SCRIPTED, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER REALITY SHOW..

YOU DON'T PARADE OMOTOLA FOR BANGING ALL THOSE DUDES IN THAT HER FIRST MOVIE "THE PROSTITUTE" BECAUSE IT WASN'T REAL. I WONDER WHY ALL THIS CRUCIFIXION.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by Martin0(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Good afternoon

Happy Easter

same to me oogrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Martin0:

same to me oogrin
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by royalamour(m): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
grin Sad truth. The hole is now wider

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
Cheap Bambam

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by uk101: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
REASONS WHY I PREFER CEEC...........She gave Tobi headache cheesy cheesy as the guy wan chop run CEEC NO GIVE AM THE HEADIES cheesy that was when TOBI'S TOWNSHIP MEN/WOMEN STARTED HATING MY ceeec grin grin grin.....if u quote me on this being that na truth of CEEC HATE FROM DAY 1...watch how i go send u fire and brimestone....stupid olosho boy Tobi

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by ct2: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
I think I believe this guy this time around

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by BruncleZuma: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by ZarahBuhari: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
No wonder FFK called him Useful Idiot

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by youthgear: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
BAD BELLE MAN grin Nigerians leave d girl na. cant somebody quench konji in the toilet again?
I only pity d girl for what her dad will do to her grin
VACANCY: Trust Services Lawyer At Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL) - Urgent Vacancy
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by yesloaded: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
If you still believe that Bam Bam truly had sex with Teddy A then you can believe my grandmother died a virgin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by lagosmp3(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by chloride6: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
You are too old to be this stupid grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by Olasco93: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Chelsea fans are coming for you... Just pray make them no lose.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by GworoChewinMaga: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
Preacher's daughters are known for their ashewoism

Ask around about Alhaja Yemisi Osunbade's daughters

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by dessyberry22: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
My best sex experience too... Don't quote me, am not feeling fine grin
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by Finest6: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
This man should keep quite abeg.
Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by PStacks(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
maxwellgib:
This is how Reno Omokri reacted to the shocking eviction of BBnaija's Bam Bam last night.

see more tweets @ http://www.ritalori.com/even-sex-toilet-got-evicted-reno-omokri-trolls-evicted-bbnaija-housemate-bam-bam/

you shouldnt judge.

allow this girl with her life.

Reno gets his own life feasting on other peoples life.

only Goodluck jonathan is perfect.

Eediot reno

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
I need a job at the airport, preferably Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport abuja. I am even willing to work for less or nothing so long as I can get the experience of being a flight agent and possibly earn commission's from the sales of my ticket. I am a Bachelor's degree holder with vast experience in computer science and able to use all social media platforms comfortably. Please any kind hearted Nigerian with links can assist me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bimbo Ademoye Wins AMVCA Best Actress In A Comedy/tv Series / BBNaija All Stars: "Whitemoney Is Entering My Eyes" – Ilebaye / #bbnaija: Here Are Big Brother Naija Housemates Up For Eviction This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.