Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,984 members, 7,956,672 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Help With 2013 Hyundai Sonata Plsssss - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help With 2013 Hyundai Sonata Plsssss (3131 Views)

The 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid And Its Solar Roof / 2020 Hyundai Sonata Unveiled – Photos, Details And Price / This 2013 Hyundai Elantra Has Traveled More Than 1 Million Miles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help With 2013 Hyundai Sonata Plsssss by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
winzy:

How much? He just changed it and got it to me... That he changed some more if it?
What's the name and price? Help a brother

We can guide, we can provide solutions.
You can decide if you want to do it your self, or employ a third party. The third party could either be a professional, or you could take it to a proper workshop.

Presently, there is not much I can do.

Meanwhile what you have there is an actuator that controls oil flow, it can be tested via a 12v battery. It hardly fails.

Look thru my posts, I told you to clean strainers of OCV solenoids, not replace them wink
Re: Help With 2013 Hyundai Sonata Plsssss by mayor2013: 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
winzy:

How much? He just changed it and got it to me... That he changed some more if it?
What's the name and price? Help a brother

Thats a continuously variable valve timing solenoid. ( cvvt). Yes it thus fail. have had to change 2 on a Hyundai Tucson 2012. This is about my second time in changing on two different Hyundai Tucson. As for the price you might need to contact your local dealer to get actual price. Is your car a DOHC (double over head camshaft) with this I can determine how many you have got on your ride
Re: Help With 2013 Hyundai Sonata Plsssss by winzy(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
mayor2013:

Thats a continuously variable valve timing solenoid. ( cvvt). Yes it thus fail. have had to change 2 on a Hyundai Tucson 2012. This is about my second time in changing on two different Hyundai Tucson. As for the price you might need to contact your local dealer to get actual price. Is your car a DOHC (double over head camshaft) with this I can determine how many you have got on your ride

Yea... It's a DOHC
Please help me with an estimated price?
Thank you
Re: Help With 2013 Hyundai Sonata Plsssss by captainking(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

oga he said enugu, haba
should he tow the vehicle to Lagos ?

show ur expertise here by resolving daunting issues like this remotely! u can also suggest a known techie around his area!
Hahahahahahahahahaah.. Autologic
Re: Help With 2013 Hyundai Sonata Plsssss by mayor2013: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
winzy:

Yea... It's a DOHC
Please help me with an estimated price?
Thank you

Then you would have two
Re: Help With 2013 Hyundai Sonata Plsssss by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:22am On Apr 06, 2018
captainking:
Hahahahahahahahahaah.. Autologic
lol, in Sean Paul's voice..... Daun tî é

1 Like

Re: Help With 2013 Hyundai Sonata Plsssss by winzy(m): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
mayor2013:

Then you would have two
How much? Boss
Someone should help me with the price.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Honda Accord (eod) 2003 Rpm / My Overheating 5 Series Bmw / Honda Bulldog 97 Model Excessive Fuel Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.