Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Oligbese (4sale) Sets To Drop A New Gospel Album 'Open My Way' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oligbese (4sale) Sets To Drop A New Gospel Album 'Open My Way' (824 Views)

If I Have My Way, I Will Marry Tonto C. Dikeh. / Binta Diallo Diamond: I have a new man & he is the only one I open my legs for / Nkiru Sylvanus - 'I'm Not Afraid' - Gospel Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oligbese (4sale) Sets To Drop A New Gospel Album 'Open My Way' by Mandynews(f): 1:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nigerian singer, dancer, songwriter, recording artist, and music director. Raphael Ehis Oboh popularly known as Oligbese 4 sale will be releasing his new gospel album titled 'Open My Way' in September.
The 'kpamurege' crooner is switching from secular music to “Christian-appropriate” songs.

According to MandyNews.com, the singer will feature 8 “Christian-appropriate” songs on his next project which set to be release in August.
The ''do something" hit maker explained that he wants his third studio album to reflect God and his religion belief.

The 'Open My Way' new album is expected to have songs with  famous Nigerian gospel artiste.

It’s been five years since he dropped his last album. The singer felt this was the right time to team up with some gospel singers in Nigeria to drop his new project . The reverberating theme behind the album is the message of empowerment to those facing life’s daunting circumstances.

We believe the gospel album will do well, because he had hit gospel track on his first album.

https://twitter.com/oligbese4sale/status/980422880122081280

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/04/01/oligbese4sale-sets-to-drop-a-new-gospel-album-open-my-way/

cc; lalasticlala Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Media Personality, Cordelia Okpei, Slams Men Who Attack Women For Being Single.. / Tonto Dikeh Baby Father Olakunle Churchill Bags Igbo Chieftaincy Title In Enugu / Latest Wizkid Commando Dance Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.