Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

"20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims (61308 Views)

Corps Members Raped At Gunpoint In Akwa Ibom / Shocking Video.. Over 20 Girls Raped At Flavour’s Free Concert In Enugu / Rape Scandal At Flavour's Concert: Enugu State Police Command Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by wakabobo: 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
grin grin grin This is not funny

So at Flavours Concert In Enugu yesterday, it was alleged that over 20 girls were raped, and some experienced rape in the presence of their boyfriends. A twitter user by name @Naturize9 took to her handle to blast organizers for not providing adequate security.

According to her tweet above ; she stated that the concert was a failure and would never return to Enugu. She further stated that the rapist came in with  condoms and knife like claws which they use in tearing apart jeans trousers of ladies.

In @naturize9 words;

"So your favourite celebrity decided to give back to the community, makes his concert free, but his fans(most) present at the square starts to rape girls like it’s part of the script!

They not only Rape girls, but go in turns, protect the rapist from security agents and then start to play with the victims undies! Please someone tell me this is Sodom$Gomorrah !

Never seen or heard of Rape being this glorified, truth is if your community is filled with toxic people, don’t live in denial, fix your problem even if it means not putting up a show, Yes please don’t, more so don’t make it worse!

Before you come here to ask what the girls wore?( which just shows your low IQ) Girls on jeans were RAPED! These boys came with X-Men claws, they ripped jeans like it was a wet piece of paper, still had the nerves to wear condoms, have an erect and rape a lady till she bled…

See ehn, No Artiste should ever have a free Show! The amount of fans that don’t appreciate the efforts are the ones to traumatize ladies for life, and it’s not worth it! NO F.O.C! What a systematic rape"

See Reactions below;

More Reactions Here>>>http://wakabobo.com/nigerians-react-as-20-girls-allegedly-raped-at-flavours-concert-in-enugu-on-saturday/

1 Share

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by jbl007(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ayam not understanding...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by ClintonEmex: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
They said it was a free show, may be that's why some also had free sex.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by Celense(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
So pathetic

3 Likes

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by swiz123(m): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ladies! , always losing their head cos a celebrity. Wherever there's a show, female attendance is usually tremendous.

Now pharmacists will experience an upsurge in the sales of postinor 2 ...smh

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by CAPSLOCKED: 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2018

SEND MY HAPPY EASTER MESSAGE TO THEM ALL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by Davidospy: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Madam do you have evidence to back up your claim?

Over 20 girls were raped in public and non was captured on camera so as to track and arrest the rapists?

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by Emmybweb9: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
Pepsi101:

Over 20 girls were raped in public and non was captured on camera so as to track and arrest the rapists?

Idiot, you no go use your head, stupid

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by ObservantFellow: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
Okay.. Too bad this happened..if it happened.
I wouldn't pretend Nigerians don't make up stories lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by safarigirl(f): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Pepsi101:

don't mind these people

When they start arresting people for making unfounded claims on social media, na that time we go begin getg sense for this country.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by CastedAyo: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ladies of nowadays will be shouting RAPE at any given opportunity.

Show me prove of the guys raping the ladies OR.....

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by CSTR1002: 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
If these were true surely it would have gone viral by now from more reputable news sources.

20 is not a joke

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by HRich(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
If it was with Condom as reported, then its not Rape, Rapist don't have time to look for condom

5 Likes

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:11pm On Apr 01, 2018
pathetic uncivilized country. uncivilized people.

What is there to see in these useless concerts. let us promote more indigenous forms of music like what is done in Mali.

anyways Allah bless the new Emir Of Iwostan.
Let us thank him for destroying the Pagan Kafir Yoruba identity and replacing with a much islamic and better fulani identity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by Ambitionsway: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
Waiting for official statement from the organizers not some attention seeks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by Kotodoctor: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
And you were there with pen and paper taking head counts.

This is were foolishness starts to take strong hold on most people.

You go to a concert at nite in this country. You dress seductively. You know boys will be there intoxicated.

What is the problem with our women for god sake?

Dem blow am for una eye?

12 Likes

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by ALAYORMII: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
Who dey count??

1 Like

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by babyfaceafrica: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
And so?..who send them there?..aproko

2 Likes

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by Josephjnr(m): 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Isorite! I nogo say anything but if to say I wan talk, I for say ladies are useless. Person go go public place and wear clothes as if she dey literally talk say come rape me. But I nogo just talk.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by Engraced2020: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
Its a pity that people wont say anything sef...awoof dey turn belle

But wait, Look at my signature, you need to do that now
Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
It seems to be true saw two twitter threads about it
safarigirl:
don't mind these people

When they start arresting people for making unfounded claims on social media, na that time we go begin getg sense for this country.
Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by Donald3d(m): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
angry

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by Sweetcollins: 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
End time concert
Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by ZarahBuhari: 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
Kai! This aunty must have been raped too embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by oyetunder(m): 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
angry
Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by usba: 7:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
I am certain only the pigs and idiots who are hopeless trash would engage in such horrible rappage

3 Likes

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by pennywys(m): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
I was here to read comments

That's how I roll on Nairaland this days

Just came regularly to read comments

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by Capacitor69: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Just another Stench of Shit Oozing from the Shithole country

2 Likes

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by victorian(f): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Anything free runs belle.

That's what you get on free concerts.

Thank God I don't attend anything free.. It's pure waste of time.

Next time when they hear free, nobody will attend or accept.
Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
How did you know all these, where you there, what did you do. Did you just watch them while they enjoyed their stupidity...

1 Like

Re: "20 Girls Raped At Flavour's Concert In Enugu" - Twitter User Claims by calddon(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
Too bad a news coming out from Enugu, oringo capital.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Defiled, Impregnated 15-Year-Old Girl & Aborted It / Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.