Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,790 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

Time To Take Fresh Talents Off The Streets - KissDaniel To Help Upcoming Artists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Time To Take Fresh Talents Off The Streets - KissDaniel To Help Upcoming Artists (386 Views)

I Have Made A OATH To Help Upcoming Artists - DJ Cuppy Tells / #bbnaija: “I Am Enjoying The Grace Of God, I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow / “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Take Fresh Talents Off The Streets - KissDaniel To Help Upcoming Artists by Issakendrick: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nigerian singer "kiss daniel" who just started his own record label "Flyboy" has taken to his twitter page to reveal that his new plan of helping some upcoming artistes that are talented but have nobody to sponsor them.

He Wrote:

Time to take some fresh talents off the streets. HAPPY EASTeR SUnDAY �� #FlyboySquad

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/time-to-take-some-fresh-talents-off.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

Re: Time To Take Fresh Talents Off The Streets - KissDaniel To Help Upcoming Artists by ClintonEmex: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2018
That's commendable kiss.
Re: Time To Take Fresh Talents Off The Streets - KissDaniel To Help Upcoming Artists by swiz123(m): 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nice one from ekile 's engine servicer, I hope you pay them more than 30k monthly
Re: Time To Take Fresh Talents Off The Streets - KissDaniel To Help Upcoming Artists by Liliyann(f): 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
A blind man cannot help his fellow blind man cross the road
A case of upcoming artist helping upcoming artist to blow
Someone should tell him to focus more on his career!

(1) (Reply)

Igbinedion University Releases Bambam's Results / Nigerian Teenager Stabbed To Death In London / BET-SLIP Of The Day Sunday 8th April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.