Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

How To Save Battery On Apple Watch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Save Battery On Apple Watch (442 Views)

How To Save Battery On Your Iphone / How To Efficiently Save Battery On Your Android Device / Save Battery, Storage And Data With These Lite Versions Of Your Favorite Apps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Save Battery On Apple Watch by gasufri: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
HOW TO SAVE BATTERY ON APPLE WATCH
Having abnormal battery drain on your gadget is often very nerve cracking. Aside the fact that you may feel bored when your gadget is down, you can as well loose live time opportunities when this happens. Going around with your charger as a PDA could be irritating as well, the question now is. How can I save my battery and make it last longer? A times, you may not even be able to tell what and what you did with your gadget before it went off or down. This article will help you on how to save battery on your apple watch.
Before you go further, take a pause and check the battery usage on the watch app
Battery usage from the Watch app > General > Usage.
If you discover that the standby time and the same as the usage time is one and the same thing. This means the watch is still active processing a thing or two even when it shouldn’t. here are some helpful tips on what to do to make your apple watch last longer in terms of battery life.

After troubleshooting for a while, I was able to get things under control. Here are my recommendations based on my experience if you’re facing exactly this kind of issue.

Upgrade To The Latest Version Of WatchOS
You may be wondering why this came first, right?
Now, as the days go by, new improvements come through as well. Being on the buggy (containing programming errors) version of watchOS as shocking as it may sound contributes to battery darin.
Here’s how to check for the latest OS for your apple watch

Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
Click my watch tab.
Scroll to Software Update.
If there is a new OS for the watch, do well to upgrade your watch to same
Remember, some updates are more than just pixel deep. They cause all sorts of system processes to run, keeping the radios and processor lit. So, after the upgrade, wait a day or two before worrying about battery life. That way, re-indexing, data migration, re-downloads, and more can all finish, and you can get a better sense of what battery life is really like.

Turn Off The Heart Rate Monitor
Well, some of us using the watch do not have a need for the watch to check our heart beat rate. If you're one of those, you can disable the heart rate monitor. While the heart rate monitor constantly checking your pulse improves the accuracy of calorie estimations, it does swallow up a significant chunk of battery power to do so.
How to turn off heart rate monitor
Get to Privacy settings of the companion app.
Go to the Motion & Fitness menu
Turn off heart rate monitor.
FOR FULL TIPS, VISIT...>>>www.infomaza.com/guide-save-battery-apple-watch

(1) (Reply)

See The Secret Rules Facebook Uses To Police Your Content / Airtel Nigeria Unveils 4G Service In Abuja / Xiaomi Is Holding A Global Launch Event On 28th Of June

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.