Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Property Search : Stay Clear Of 15 Idita Street, Surulere. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property Search : Stay Clear Of 15 Idita Street, Surulere. (320 Views)

Full Plot Of Land For Sale at alawode street Surulere Near Kilo Bustop. / Property Search / Mini Flat To Let At Jacob Street Surulere - 400k A Year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Property Search : Stay Clear Of 15 Idita Street, Surulere. by Umez31(f): 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ground floor of 15 Idita street where I currently live. This issue has been on since early last year and the Landlord/caretaker Barrister Shittu has failed to do anything about from when this issue was brought to this attention till now. All he does is chase you to collect service charge for services not rendered. The property has illegal light connections. Today is easter and I am spending it in darkness because of an illegal connection that has blown all electrical appliances not just for me but for every other tenant in the property. When called his response which I find absorb is that that is your business and not his problem. Now I ask, is there an agency in Lagos State that visit's properties and verifies their status? An agency that believes in fighting for the right of tenants who are being abused by landlords/caretakers? If you know of one, please send my message to them. Am not fighting for myself alone but all other places where tenants are being shortchanged by their Landlords/caretakers

(1) (Reply)

One Plot Of Land For Sale In Magodo Phase 1 / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / A Newly Built 4 Bedroom Terrace For Rent At Oral Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.