Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:22 PM

Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions (30986 Views)

Nigerians Query 25-Year-Old Quota Policy In university Admissions / After Graduating With A 2.1 In Engineering, What Next? / Four Boys Who Sold Leaked WAEC Exam Questions Arrested In Ondo, Edo And Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by benjsniper33: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
sangresan:

Don't be surprised to know that those claiming Osun, Oyo etc are from Ekiti...

My entire family is an example....Many Ekitis school outside the state and tend to claim where they reside.

That's true. Bro.

Same with me

You from Ekiti ?

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by Elxandre(m): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Tribalism don chop most Nigerian youth head.
It's a pity undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by Bajoagbo: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
Interesting stats if credible. Few universities of technology in the SE and few polytechnics. Shows the infrastructural deficit.
You don't have to worry yourself bro cos your governor will soon establish 20 universities in your state just to be able to flood your shitholes with igbolanguage education.

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by engrchykae(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
MrHistorian:
So,the yorubas had to go look for something to hold up to in response to the medical thread that favoured the Igbos??

Quite funny.

Misplaced Priorities.
the slowpoke tried to be smart by half by choosing a timeline that favored hospital skewed narrative.
Starting from 2013 to 2015.
When we are in 2018.
Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by freedomchild: 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
engrchykae:
the slowpoke tried to be smart by half by choosing a timeline that favored hospital skewed narrative.
Starting from 2013 to 2015.
When we are in 2018.
Don't mind afonjas.... They can never reach Igbos in Human capital
Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by ameri9ja: 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
ODVanguard:

How is it misleading? Because Osun with a lesser population consistently outperformed your Anambra and Imo states? You igbos and your bad-belle and hypocrisy diseases. Smh.

Oyo is misleading.
People from Osun are called OSU for a reason.
Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by stankezzy: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
misleading tread , leading in engineering with low jamb cut off mark , it is an established fact that south east followed by South south , must get very high cut off mark before they enter any federal university, so the comparison is not even , me scoring 90 over 100 , u scoring 7 over 100 and we are dragging the same engineering and u even have mouth to say that more of your people have gotten it , is it not shameful abi we no start the same time for this country? check out federal government college entrance for example

Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by ODVanguard: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
ameri9ja:

Oyo is misleading.
People from Osun are called OSU for a reason.

E pain am.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by horia: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
ameri9ja:
Misleading statistic.
Here are population of the states:

Kano State9,383,6822
Lagos State9,013,5343
Kaduna State6,066,5624
Katsina State5,792,5785
Oyo State5,591,5896
Rivers State5,185,4007
Bauchi State4,676,4658
Jigawa State4,348,6499
Benue State4,219,24410
Anambra State4,182,03211
Borno State4,151,19312
Delta State4,098,39113
Niger State3,950,24914
Imo State3,934,89915
Akwa Ibom State3,920,20816
Ogun State3,728,09817Sokoto State3,696,99918Ondo State3,441,02419Osun State3,423,53520Kogi State3,278,48721Zamfara State3,259,84622Enugu State3,257,29823Kebbi State3,238,62824Edo State3,218,33225Plateau State3,178,71226Adamawa State3,168,10127Cross River State2,888,96628Abia State2,833,99929Ekiti State2,384,21230Kwara State2,371,08931Gombe State2,353,87932Yobe State2,321,59133Taraba State2,300,73634Ebonyi State2,173,50135Nasarawa State1,863,27536Bayelsa State1,703,358–Federal Capital Territory1,405,201
lipsrsealed
Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by mercyville: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
stankezzy:
misleading tread , leading in engineering with low jamb cut off mark , it is an established fact that south east followed by South south , must get very high cut off mark before they enter any federal university, so the comparison is not even , me scoring 90 over 100 , u scoring 7 over 100 and we are dragging the same engineering and u even have mouth to say that more of your people have gotten it , is it not shameful abi we no start the same time for this country? check out federal government college entrance for example

Use your head.How many secondary schools do you have in the SE compared to the SW? A lot of Igbos fighting to get admission into Gov sec schools and Unity Schools.It is a wonder to even have high cut off marks for the SW because we mostly do not go to Gov sec sch and unity schools.

4 Likes

Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by Modarun(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bajoagbo:
Yorubas are still the best in all these fields within and outside this country, so numbers of candidates admitted to study most of those courses does not matter.

Empty rants of a ignorant emp. Please name your so called best outside of Nigeria?
Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by totit: 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bajoagbo:
Yorubas are still the best in all these fields within and outside this country, so numbers of candidates admitted to study most of those courses does not matter.

Indeed, we lead others bow. cool

God bless SW

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Bajoagbo:
You don't have to worry yourself bro cos your governor will soon establish 20 universities in your state just to be able to flood your shitholes with igbolanguage education.

I can't make out anything coherent from the above. Care to try again?
Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
mercyville:

Use your head.How many secondary schools do you have in the SE compared to the SW? A lot of Igbos fighting to get admission into Gov sec schools and Unity Schools.It is a wonder to even have high cut off marks for the SW because we mostly do not go to Gov sec sch and unity schools.

Interesting. I never knew that suddenly, Yorubas were above going to Unity schools. Not sure where you get your impression, but most primary school kids in Nigeria write entrance exams for unity schools (at least, back in my time). Doesn't matter whether you intend to attend the unity schools. I never went to a unity school for example, but I wrote the entrance exams just to test myself.
Interestingly, I went to Loyola Jesuit College for 3 years in Abuja before the surging school fees sent me running elsewhere after my JSS3. It's arguably the best private secondary school in the country and the student body was Igbo-dominated. Your excuse is silly.
Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by skales67(m): 1:42am On Apr 03, 2018
Yes we know! Skull Mining Engineering!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by sunnedee2: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2018
MrHistorian:
So,the yorubas had to go look for something to hold up to in response to the medical thread that favoured the Igbos??

Quite funny.

Misplaced Priorities.
Good day.
I Really don't waste my time commenting on tribal or ethnic issues but I made exception to your case coz you are a fellow freelance writer.

Be careful what you post online.
Clients do research freelancers social media and internet activities before giving them jobs.

That's if you work internationally.

Peace.
Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by heyma: 10:04am On Apr 03, 2018
Surprising news. South west leads!!!
People of the South east that feel like engineering. South east doesnt lead in studying what they lead in selling and making.Probablythought they are ok.
They should be studying a lot more what they sell,distorted and funny.
spare parts dealers and car manufacturers.e.t.c...should be leading in studying engineering not medicine or in medicine also if they want.
However it seems overall admissions South east still leads, but closely followed.
Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by heyma: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2018
...to add to that...seems cut off mark is certainly a factor.
People of the South east need to work harder than other to make theirs.
Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by SouthEastFacts: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
Westbestside:
[s][/s]Pained ipob, kill yourself. This is proforce, the official company that produces armoured for Nigerian military, produces flying boat for navy. We have Elizade where they also assemble Toyota cars. Never knew engineers are the one that produce kaki. Leave your shithole and come out to the real world. Biggest ICT company is own by Yoruba.
PROFORCE my foot. Where was proforce when the NAF was in dire need of a military contractor? It was Innoson, a commercial automaker that came to the rescue.

Boat Aba boys can couple without bathing an eyelid. We are talking about warship and bragging about metal canoe.

That strolling coffin can not survive NE terrain. Ask the Army. It was Innoson they had to run to when the jungle matured.

ICT my foot. For your mind yahoo yahoo na ICT. Innoson alone is making about 360 billion investment in ICT and we aint making noise about it. If you are bragging about GLO that can't afford 24 hours seamlessly internet network you are on a long thing. Who uses GLO.

In case you don't know, an Igbo man is the largest shareholder in MTN Nigeria.

The only thing your wasted region can beat us is in bitterness, hatred and head mining.

Produce pencil first, then come back.
Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by Westbestside: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

PROFORCE my foot. Where was proforce when the NAF was in dire need of a military contractor? It was Innoson, a commercial automaker that came to the rescue.

Boat Aba boys can couple without bathing an eyelid. We are talking about warship and bragging about metal canoe.

That strolling coffin can not survive NE terrain. Ask the Army. It was Innoson they had to run to when the jungle matured.

ICT my foot. For your mind yahoo yahoo na ICT. Innoson alone is making about 360 billion investment in ICT and we aint making noise about it. If you are bragging about GLO that can't afford 24 hours seamlessly internet network you are on a long thing. Who uses GLO.

In case you don't know, an Igbo man is the largest shareholder in MTN Nigeria.

The only thing your wasted region can beat us is in bitterness, hatred and head mining.

Produce pencil first, then come back.
Hehehhehehehehehe, innoson ko, innodaughter ni. Are this pain, aba boys that produce fake shoe that spoil on testing? Shoe that can't stand quality wears produce in Ibadan by itele wears hehehe. Even the dead know that in ICT, Yoruba leads, Glo is the biggest ICT in Nigeria, I know that pains a lot. At the borded hehehehehe, you guys won't stop making us laugh with the kind of lies that come from your mouth. Are you guys not the same people that said US came to buy warship in your onitsa market again grin. Oga, go and drink your laterin soup and your smelly akpu. See quality shoes below. If you buy aba shoe for my side, na laugh we go laugh you. Your aba boys can couple flying boat and yet never did just quality shoe like the one below by itele

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions by SouthEastFacts: 5:41am On Apr 05, 2018
Westbestside:
Hehehhehehehehehe, innoson ko, innodaughter ni. Are this pain, aba boys that produce fake shoe that spoil on testing? Shoe that can't stand quality wears produce in Ibadan by itele wears hehehe. Even the dead know that in ICT, Yoruba leads, Glo is the biggest ICT in Nigeria, I know that pains a lot. At the borded hehehehehe, you guys won't stop making us laugh with the kind of lies that come from your mouth. Are you guys not the same people that said US came to buy warship in your onitsa market again grin. Oga, go and drink your laterin soup and your smelly akpu. See quality shoes below. If you buy aba shoe for my side, na laugh we go laugh you. Your aba boys can couple flying boat and yet never did just quality shoe like the one below by itele
I have Aba shoe I have been using for over 4 years now and it is still going strong. Aba made shoe has seen war and withstood the NE terrain. Very soon, NYSC will phase out those low kits for a superior Aba made. So take your shitty ignorant self to your waste land. Next!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Poly First Batch For Non Jamb Candidates Is Out. Check Your Now. / LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) / Crazy 2nd Semester Activities On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.