Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Redmi Note 5 For Sale - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Redmi Note 5 For Sale (3791 Views)

Uk Used Samsung Galaxy Note 5 For Sale / Clean Uk Used Samsung S7 Edge , S5 ,S6 edge and S6, note 5 & iPhones for sale / Xiaomi Redmi Note 5(note 5 Pro) Just Appeared On Gearbest For 72K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Note 5 For Sale by omotolsy(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
6gb ram
64gb rom
Snapdragon 636
4000mah battery
12mp dual pixel camera
Fingerprint 5.9inch screen

https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_5_(china)-9120.php

Chat: 07030771728
Call: 09091250780

Available for instant sale

Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Talk price na.
Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by omotolsy(m): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
kennygee:
Talk price na.
hard for you to chat me up? If you are serious and ready you would have.
Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
omotolsy:
hard for you to chat me up? If you are serious and ready you would have.

That's the issue with online sellers, its easier to just include the price. If its too pricey for me, I won't even bother chatting u up, if I can afford it, then I'll chat u up and talk account details.

I actually commented cause I want to buy a xiaomi phone on jumia, its a Redmi phone, about 41k.

12 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by omotolsy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
This isnt a 41k phone, please see below link

When your mind is made up we can talk.

kennygee:

That's the issue with online sellers, its easier to just include the price. If its too pricey for me, I won't even bother chatting u up, if I can afford it, then I'll chat u up and talk account details.

I actually commented cause I want to buy a xiaomi phone on jumia, its a Redmi phone, about 41k.
Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by Rahl200: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
omotolsy:

go for xiaomi A1
Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by wolfenstein(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
Rahl200:
go for xiaomi A1
xiaomi A1 isn't a 41k phone as well. I got a 4gb/64gb brand-new for 80k non-negotiable
Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by omotolsy(m): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
wolfenstein:

xiaomi A1 isn't a 41k phone as well.
I got a 4gb/64gb brand-new for 80k non-negotiable
yeah wolf is known you can go for A1
Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by OVA200(m): 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
You dont have to sound that way OP, we really need your price and location because am also interested you can just state your price it may even be as high as the new one, price is important.

4 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
omotolsy:

Goodluck selling your phone.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by omotolsy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
kennygee:

Goodluck selling your phone.
Thank you.
Thanks Kenyg

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by omotolsy(m): 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
OVA200:
You dont have to sound that way OP, we really need your price and location because am also interested you can just state your price it may even be as high as the new one, price is important.
i dont know how difficult it is to call or chat one up? I dont want to sound rude but it is simple enough to chat me up so we relate.

I dont want to name my price here cos its going cheap.

People are still selling this device can we please relate with this?
Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by TimiAgbola(m): 12:07am On Apr 02, 2018
How old is the phone and how much....if serious will pay next wedsdy
Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by TimiAgbola(m): 12:12am On Apr 02, 2018
I was making plans to order for mi max 2 next .....why do you wanna sell the phone
Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by omotolsy(m): 12:15am On Apr 02, 2018
TimiAgbola:
I was making plans to order for mi max 2 next .....why do you wanna sell the phone
3 days old. I love to use and sell phones then use another one again. This phone indeed is worth the hype.
Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by henry007(m): 12:22am On Apr 02, 2018
Is this not the same phone that the owner said he's the first in Africa to use it? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by omotolsy(m): 12:29am On Apr 02, 2018
henry007:
Is this not the same phone that the owner said he's the first in Africa to use it? shocked
yes yes yes yes
That should tell you my nature with phones
Just usage. Lolzzzzzz
Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by henry007(m): 2:18am On Apr 02, 2018
omotolsy:
yes yes yes yes
That should tell you my nature with phones
Just usage. Lolzzzzzz

Hyping Nature grin
Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by Lexusgs430: 4:18am On Apr 02, 2018
Protein0 - You see ur pipu?
Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 02, 2018
omotolsy:
i dont know how difficult it is to call or chat one up? I dont want to sound rude but it is simple enough to chat me up so we relate.

I dont want to name my price here cos its going cheap.

People are still selling this device can we please relate with this?

You dey craze abi u give people airtime to dey call u ni? Sounding like a pompous overfeed chicken. Don't include price you here.... Fraudster.... If they're looking for someone to cheat they'll start hiding price.... Mtcheewww

12 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by calddon(m): 5:47am On Apr 02, 2018
BlackAfrican:

You dey craze abi u give people airtime to dey call u ni? Sounding like a pompous overfeed chicken. Don't include price you here.... Fraudster.... If they're looking for someone to cheat they'll start hiding price.... Mtcheewww
all these insult this early morning, is it worth it? Smh
Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by omotolsy(m): 6:08am On Apr 02, 2018
BlackAfrican:

I said i dont want to say price here, what is your problem with that illiterate? Check my name i am not a scammer. A lot of thugs on Nairaland, keep abusing we know your type.

I bought the phone from a reliable and known sell here on Nairaland. Everyone knows that.

Shame on you for running your uncontrolled mouth.
Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 02, 2018
henry007:

Hyping Nature grin

This is the problem with us Africans. People are selling phones of 400k and will include the price, someone is selling a phone of less than 70k and trying to make the price confidential... Why? Hoping some mugu will call him and he can sell to him at a hiked up price. Because he knows if he puts the price here people will burst his ass.

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 02, 2018
I do not buy from online seller who don't include their prices because I have needed to chat with these sellers on WhatsApp only to discover their over hiked price, then, they already have ur number and will send u BC's and blast SMS.

If I tell you how many times I've needed to chat sellers who don't include their prices, I had to just stop, no price on post, I go just waka pass jejely.

7 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by Rahl200: 7:05am On Apr 02, 2018
omotolsy:
yeah wolf is known you can go for A1
A1 like the best right now
Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by fibonacci2526: 7:08am On Apr 02, 2018
greenhulk:

This is the problem with us Africans. People are selling phones of 400k and will include the price, someone is selling a phone of less than 70k and trying to make the price confidential... Why? Hoping some mugu will call him and he can sell to him at a hiked up price. Because he knows if he puts the price here people will burst his ass.

The phone is way more than 70k. I agree the price should be stated.
Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by nenergy(m): 7:13am On Apr 02, 2018
kennygee:

I have Redmi Note 5A Prime for 41,500. 3gb,32gb Lagos only

Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 02, 2018
fibonacci2526:

The phone is way more than 70k. I agree the price should be stated.

Maybe it is. But this is the same phone he posted 4 days ago here and was bragging about.

https://www.nairaland.com/4426720/redmi-note-5-africas-first

Curious why he suddenly wants to sell it. And not stating the price.
Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by akankemi1(f): 8:01am On Apr 02, 2018
I don't get why people hide price. its common sense to post price and location, that way only people that can afford it will chat used d up.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2018
akankemi1:
I don't get why people hide price. its common sense to post price and location, that way only people that can afford it will chat used d up.

It's very simple. So they can hike up the price for unsuspecting buyers. If the phone is worth let's say 70k and he post 90k here, a lot of people will burst his ass. But since he didn't post the price someone that doesn't know anything fan chat him up and he can will convince him the phone is worth 100k.

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2018
omotolsy:
I said i dont want to say price here, what is your problem with that illiterate? Check my name i am not a scammer. A lot of thugs on Nairaland, keep abusing we know your type.

I bought the phone from a reliable and known sell here on Nairaland. Everyone knows that.

Shame on you for running your uncontrolled mouth.

It seems you need an ice cold slap to wake up your fermented brain.... Only petty scammers hide price of what they want to sell.... Did you call the seller of the phone to know the price before you bought it? Please restrict your stupidity to your circumference. Okpa!

6 Likes

Re: Redmi Note 5 For Sale by fibonacci2526: 8:43am On Apr 02, 2018
greenhulk:

Maybe it is. But this is the same phone he posted 4 days ago here and was bragging about.

https://www.nairaland.com/4426720/redmi-note-5-africas-first

Curious why he suddenly wants to sell it. And not stating the price.

It isn't maybe cos I happen to know how much he got it which is over 100k. It is his choice if he wants to put it up for sale tbh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Making A Free Call With The Free Phone Call Facebook App! I'll Never Pay / How To Program Mtn Sims To Make And Receive Free Mtn To Mtn Calls / New In Open Box Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.