Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side (4854 Views)

Settlement Of Marine Kingdom / Why Did Our Ancestors Discriminate Albinos / Settlement Pattern Of Igbos And Yorubas Shows Their Different Political Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by olril17(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
proudlyYoruba:
Someone said u are bipolar. I just agreed
as in what is Yoruba Christian or Yoruba Muslim?
WTF...
imagine if its a Muslim that opened this thread.

funny thing is I personally know alot of Muslims who are hell bent of voting out buhari..
osun is becoming islamised yet oyinlola and akande and their deputies were both christians...and nobody battled an eyelid..in a Muslim dominated state..

maybe guns and bombs are now being used against Christians in osun, maybe all the churches has been closed down only the mosques remain...oh..Islam has now being made coercive on Osun people....

I mean people are just stupid....just because they hate a particular government, they will say any rubbish..

we are talking of Aregbe that even gives traditional practitioners their public holiday.
Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by olril17(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

The exile I propagate is for young Christians who are still single and can afford to undertake the journey. On the issue of working together, I mean we(Christians)should put aside the animosity between both our tribes and see how we can stop these Islamic extremists in their tracks.

About my referenced thread and the allegations of attack on the igbo, I am of the view that I have largely changed and I don’t attack the igbo as I used to. You would notice that the e-wars have reduced significantly save the ongoing war between igbos and rabid supporters of Buhari who happen to be mostly Muslims.

Tunde Philips or what the feck is your name,you are such a paranoid,useless,vile and pathetic human being....charge and bail lawyer,can imagine how frustrated your life must have been...WTF...I'm hearing this nonsensical Yoruba Muslims nonsense for the first time...
so stupid and idiotic,on a thread you said Muslims should not be painted black so they can help in voting out buhari,on another thread,your best friends are Muslims,now Muslims are the most terrible being on earth..like if a Muslim will be ruling us forever or won't Buhari leave one day? haven't Christians like obasanjo and Jonathan ruled us? don't remember Muslims crying of Christianization then.. it must have been only Christians that voted them then

imagine tagging some people as Yoruba Muslims...as a Yoruba, I'm sure you must have Muslims in your family, since this Yoruba Muslims are so evil,maybe you can slaughter them all them.

we Yorubas are known for our open mindlessness.... nobody gives a feck that much about religion,its all about cultural and traditional ties...funny thing is that the person I know who hates buhari most and will do anything to kick him out is a Muslim..
idio.t lawyer...tell your client(that's even if you have one) who are Muslims that you can't handle their case because they are evil
Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by Demmzy15(m): 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
No doubt that many Yoruba Christians (not all) have something against Muslims, it's unfortunate they want it to generate into a religious war. What exactly have the Muslims done to deserve this? Imagine if this thread was created by a Muslim in which other Muslims come in to call for killing of Christians supposedly because Christians are dominating the politics? This is really sad and I hope it doesn't generate to something we won't be able to handle.
Re: Before Osun Becomes Second Yoruba Settlement To Discriminate Its Christain Side by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
The true history of the yoruba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llporKrPsbU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hU-ibkPfg

Please kindly help me locate one of these 5 things:

1) ife empire
2) bight of ife
3) bight of yoruba
4) ife battle against britain
5) ife republic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Scholars - Help Me Tackle The Meaning Of Nagudu / How Do I Work On My Accent. / Japanese Culture Share So Much With Igbo Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.