Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

A Guy Discovered Some Strange On His Old Facebook Account. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Guy Discovered Some Strange On His Old Facebook Account. (438 Views)

Strange Tree In Borno State That Grows Back After Being Cut Now Tourist Center / 8 Years Old Facebook Account For Sale / Old Facebook Account For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Discovered Some Strange On His Old Facebook Account. by Jerome3094: 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
There friends happy easter to you guy!�

please a friend is totally pissed off. this account was hacked two months ago. later today he try checking on it again only to discover that someone is making use of the account. the name he used on the facebook account is USULOR DAVID KESCY. but today the account has turn to JAMES THOMPSON. please friends your advice on what to do please. his totally pissed off now. he use his current facebook account and report the incident to EFCC page on facebook. still about going to post it on their twitter and instagram. I don't know if he did the right thing reporting it to EFCC page. I'm almost using this medium to advice anybody that loses access to his formal account should try checking it now. this is not funny, someone impersonating another person is very pathetic and painful.
plz more advice on what to do.

please I didn't go to school but with my little explanation I hope I can get advice now. thanks guy.

please lalasticalala, mynd44 please help to Fp if possible thanks.

1 Share

Re: A Guy Discovered Some Strange On His Old Facebook Account. by falcon01: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
efcc??
Re: A Guy Discovered Some Strange On His Old Facebook Account. by Jerome3094: 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
falcon01:
efcc??
yes he reported it via facebook.

(1) (Reply)

”my Daughter Raped Me” – 50 Year Old Man Who Impregnated His Daughter Says / Ekiti PDP Guber Primaries: CNPP Urges Member Parties To Emulate Ekiti Political / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.