Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Response To Thread: Things You Never Thought God Can Do. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Response To Thread: Things You Never Thought God Can Do. (397 Views)

Things You Never Thought God Can Do / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Response To Thread: Things You Never Thought God Can Do. by 6sco: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2018
This thread is a response to a thread on front page by one al-baghdadi (or whatever), ‘Things you never thought God can do’.

1. First point he raised was if God can eat, my answer is of course he can, why, because God is almighty he created the heavens and the earth, he can do all things that’s why he is called God. So going by that logic he can but the question is does he eat? That’s a no.
You may ask why I said no, simple reason if we are still going by that logic above which say’s he created everything (including hunger) then he cannot be affected by hunger (there was a time he created man according to the scriptures, that means there was a time he created hunger too. Before he created hunger there was nothing like hunger so he was and never will be affected by it).

2. We can also ask can God fart (mess), my answer yes, why, he can do all things because he his God, question is does he? Simple answer is no, he doesn’t. A simple search on Google defined ‘fart as the gas you pass from your small intestine through your anus’, why should God pass gas from his small intestine through his anus (that’s if he has a small intestine).

3. He said the following:
“At this point, these people start to get petty with things they believe God cannot do. They ask mockingly if God can cry, feel pain and even go to the TOILET. The truth is, these people are making themselves greater than God when they limit His abilities. If they say God cannot go to the toilet, this means they are saying that there are things they can do which the their God cannot do. Doesn't that make them greater than their God? My God can go to the toilet if He wants to.”

You have defeated you self already with the last thing you wrote “my God can go to the toilet if he wants to” nobody is disputing this fact because he his God (omnipotent, he can do and undo), but the question should be does he, answer IS NOOO, he doesn’t use the toilet.

4. If we go by your logic then why can’t he sin, you said “The only thing God cannot do is SIN. If he should sin, then all humanity is lost forever. Him sinning will be Him going against His words and promises. If He should sin, then it means our hope of eternal life is dashed. Thank God Almighty that He cannot sin, other wise He would have been corrupted like we Humans. That explains why He did not and couldn't sin when He came as Jesus Christ. He was sinless and perfect.”
You gave BIBLE verses to prove all what God can do but no verse on why he can’t sin, let me help you out, he can do everything (if he choose to, no one can ask him, he say’s be and it becomes) but he doesn’t do some things. Allow that sink in.

5. You just keep defeating yourself, in your response to randy91, you said “Pls, understand me here.

When Muslims try to ridicule Christian that Jesus is not God, my use of the quran verse was to show them that even the quran bows to the claims from Christians.

This doesn't mean that my quoting of the Quran suggests that it is a holy and valid book.”

Why are you quoting something that is invalid to aid you in convincing people that your argument or point is right, for your argument to be genuine and or accepted you have to quote from sources which you believe is valid, accurate and true. You can’t go to a law court and say ‘the evidence I have is not valid but accept it’ does that even make sense.

6. Finally try and think and or research before you post, some of us actually think.
Re: Response To Thread: Things You Never Thought God Can Do. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
6sco:
This thread is a response to a thread on front page by one al-baghdadi (or whatever), ‘Things you never thought God can do’.

1. First point he raised was if God can eat, my answer is of course he can, why, because God is almighty he created the heavens and the earth, he can do all things that’s why he is called God. So going by that logic he can but the question is does he eat? That’s a no.
You may ask why I said no, simple reason if we are still going by that logic above which say’s he created everything (including hunger) then he cannot be affected by hunger (there was a time he created man according to the scriptures, that means there was a time he created hunger too. Before he created hunger there was nothing like hunger so he was and never will be affected by it).

2. We can also ask can God fart (mess), my answer yes, why, he can do all things because he his God, question is does he? Simple answer is no, he doesn’t. A simple search on Google defined ‘fart as the gas you pass from your small intestine through your anus’, why should God pass gas from his small intestine through his anus (that’s if he has a small intestine).

3. He said the following:
“At this point, these people start to get petty with things they believe God cannot do. They ask mockingly if God can cry, feel pain and even go to the TOILET. The truth is, these people are making themselves greater than God when they limit His abilities. If they say God cannot go to the toilet, this means they are saying that there are things they can do which the their God cannot do. Doesn't that make them greater than their God? My God can go to the toilet if He wants to.”

You have defeated you self already with the last thing you wrote “my God can go to the toilet if he wants to” nobody is disputing this fact because he his God (omnipotent, he can do and undo), but the question should be does he, answer IS NOOO, he doesn’t use the toilet.

4. If we go by your logic then why can’t he sin, you said “The only thing God cannot do is SIN. If he should sin, then all humanity is lost forever. Him sinning will be Him going against His words and promises. If He should sin, then it means our hope of eternal life is dashed. Thank God Almighty that He cannot sin, other wise He would have been corrupted like we Humans. That explains why He did not and couldn't sin when He came as Jesus Christ. He was sinless and perfect.”
You gave BIBLE verses to prove all what God can do but no verse on why he can’t sin, let me help you out, he can do everything (if he choose to, no one can ask him, he say’s be and it becomes) but he doesn’t do some things. Allow that sink in.

5. You just keep defeating yourself, in your response to randy91, you said “Pls, understand me here.

When Muslims try to ridicule Christian that Jesus is not God, my use of the quran verse was to show them that even the quran bows to the claims from Christians.

This doesn't mean that my quoting of the Quran suggests that it is a holy and valid book.”

Why are you quoting something that is invalid to aid you in convincing people that your argument or point is right, for your argument to be genuine and or accepted you have to quote from sources which you believe is valid, accurate and true. You can’t go to a law court and say ‘the evidence I have is not valid but accept it’ does that even make sense.

6. Finally try and think and or research before you post, some of us actually think.

Dude,y did u waste ur energy to correct those marks that retard made in his thread....

if Quran preaches PEACE/HOLINESS,, y is it that most of the problems/terrorism haunting Nigeria/world r from d so-called Muslims that study the Quran.....

##i still dey vex 4 DAT guygrin grin
Re: Response To Thread: Things You Never Thought God Can Do. by purem(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
The homo that construct this crap is the most retardeed of all gullibles and self-centered cunts on nairaland

If stupid people are lining up in number, it had be a magomago if you're not in number 1 or 2 tongue

(1) (Reply)

This Husband Of Mine!!! Must Read For Couples And Everyone / Can Someone Be A 'True' Christian Without Being Baptised? / Oyedepo Blasts Buhari’s Government For Failing To Fulfill Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.