Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

God Of War 4: Another Milestone In Gaming History! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / God Of War 4: Another Milestone In Gaming History! (1646 Views)

"God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners / God Of War 4 Aint Shit!! / God Of War 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of War 4: Another Milestone In Gaming History! by Chrisjordan2015(m): 12:03am On Apr 02, 2018
The God of War franchise was easily one that made me fall in love all over again with gaming. To put matters in perspective, I have always been a gamer and would always be one, so it was only natural for me to spend countless hours playing the God of War franchise.
Then, the beauty of the hard detailed frames easing into your eyes and transmitted into your memories made God of War 1 a beauty to behold. The sequel delivered more than expected also. The storyline coupled with the engaging mechanics of the controls and the endearing cut scenes made God of War 2 easily my best game of that era.
God of War 3 and God of War Ascension on the Ps3 didnt fail to impress as the graphic fidelities transcended boundaries and the game kept most of the mechanics since GOW 1.
This climax brings me to God of War 4. I have watched early access videos on youtube (search for 'MK Ice and Fire' and add 'God of war 4 play through' or a similar search parameter) and all I can say is that I cant wait to blow the dust off my ps4 when it the date draws near. From what I observed, I can confidently say another milestone has been surpassed. Don't get me started on the detailed environments, the change in the camera angles, the weapons and the fighting mechanics amongst others. It even incorporates Kratos' (the protagonist) son which reminds me of the similar mechanics used in 'The Last of Us' gameplay.
One thing is sure, if gaming continues to surpass expectations like these, not even the stress of coming back from work would stop me. I might be a gamer till im 65 (36 years to go), and when I reach 65, I might push it to 75 cheesy

God of War 4 releases officially on the 20th of April only on PS4. Just thought you gamers like me should know. smiley

1 Share

Re: God Of War 4: Another Milestone In Gaming History! by EbukaHades10(m): 12:20am On Apr 02, 2018
I can never get bored with this game
Re: God Of War 4: Another Milestone In Gaming History! by sirusX(m): 12:47am On Apr 02, 2018
Awesome game play expected
Re: God Of War 4: Another Milestone In Gaming History! by Cbaby: 1:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
Plan to get the complete edition of this game. I only played God of War on PSP and enjoyed it but would go definitely play GoW1,2,3 and Ascension soon.
Re: God Of War 4: Another Milestone In Gaming History! by kennyflames(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2020
PPSSPP Gamers Welcome grin cool

(1) (Reply)

Ps Vita Slim 64gig With 40games / The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. / I Have Call Of Duty Black Ops On Ps3 The Soft Copy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.