Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Best App For Buying & Selling Stuff 2018 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best App For Buying & Selling Stuff 2018 (889 Views)

Is Tubemate The Best App To Download Stuff From Youtube? / What Is The Best App For Viewing Deleted Whatsapp Notifications/messages / Pes 2018 Psp, Android, Pc, Iphone Ppsspp Download Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best App For Buying & Selling Stuff 2018 by gasufri: 12:20am On Apr 02, 2018
BEST APP FOR BUYING & SELLING STUFF 2018
Want to sell a property and you don’t have enough publicity for it and you don’t know what to do? Below are the best apps to sell stuff 2018

Amazon Seller
Amazon Seller helps you gain access to a massive audience of confident customers around the world according to Amazon, Amazon has over 95 million monthly unique visitors. In 2016, they were ranked #1 in terms of reputation by the Nielsen Company survey. The Amazon Seller App allows you to manage your Amazon seller account. You’ll need to create your account on Amazon’s website. Otherwise, you cannot do most of the stuff in the app. Included with the app is a photo studio where you can get pictures of your stuff. You can as well respond to messages, start special offers, and many more. It’s a little over the top if you only want to sell one or two things. However, it’s good to have this just in case you want to sell more than that. Scale swiftly and reach even more customers with the Amazon world-class fulfillment service. Amazon also pick, pack, and ship your products and take care of customer service and returns—all so you can focus on growing your business. You can as well boost your product visibility and help maximize sales with Advertise on Amazon.

eBay
Based in San Jose, California eBay facilitates consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales through its website. Founded by Pierre Omidyar in 1995, and became a notable success story of the dot-com bubble. eBay is the king of apps to sell stuff. It’s one of the most trusted names in the genre of buying and selling online. eBay is an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a wide variety of goods and services worldwide. A free to use website for buyers but the sellers are being charged some amout for listing items after a limited number of free listing and when the items are sold. In addition to its original auction-style sales, the website has since evolved and expanded to include “Buy It Now” shopping; shopping by UPC, ISBN, or other kind of SKU number (via Half.com); online classified advertisements (via Kijiji or eBay Classifieds); online event ticket trading (via StubHub); and other services. It previously offered online money transfers via PayPal. Available in United States, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India,Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vietnam etc

Close5
A subsidiary of eBay, Close5 is a selling app that focuses on staying local, so you can sell your stuff to people who live in your local area. To create a new listing, you’ll need to take or choose an existing photo, write a description, and set a price and location. You can also share the listing on Facebook. Close5 has the option of letting you set a “Best Offer” price which allows potential buyers to throw out a price instead of you setting one. This is a great feature if you really have no idea how much you would offer.

FOR FULL LIST. VISIT...>>>http://www.infomaza.com/best-app-buying-selling
Re: Best App For Buying & Selling Stuff 2018 by LucasSpringer78: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
Wow, I was just looking for some convenient platform for this, thank you very much!
Re: Best App For Buying & Selling Stuff 2018 by Mrmarkus(m): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2020
LucasSpringer78:
Wow, I was just looking for some convenient platform for this, thank you very much!
Dude, there are great apps for that, and at this point, you don't even need to search for them . I was also looking for articles about applications and came across an article in Google, it helped me there it also says about eBay and other useful sites it's worth a look as I believe, I couldn't sell my old laptop for about a month, but Google helped , I don't remember exactly where, but I used and sold for 70 more expensive and very quickly , on New Year's Eve this is very relevant . try it this is not advertising but advice from a kind person https://yourmoneygeek.com/selling-apps/

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Bans 270,000 Accounts For Promoting Terrorism / 7 Reasons Why Your Phone Slows Down With Time, And Here's What To Do / What Was Your First Mobile Phone ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.