Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,982 members, 7,863,497 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

#bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy A’s Eviction - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy A’s Eviction (618 Views)

BBNAIJA: Don Jazzy Reaçts As Mercy Twerks Pantless / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy A’s Eviction by naijanewsmag: 1:36am On Apr 02, 2018
Earlier today, Big Brother Naija housemate, Teddy A was evicted from the reality show. following the eviction of Bambam yesterday. The evictions of both housemates, got a lot talking, including ace music producer, Don Jazzy, who from his tweets seem to be a fan of BamBam.

According to him, the evicted housemates are ready for bigger opportunities and their love story had a romantic ending. Here’s what Don Jazzy wrote below;

Bam and Teddy will be very fine she. win or no win. they are mad talented and ready for the industry. I know Teddy’s team is prepared she.

http://www.naijanewsmag.com/2018/04/bbnaija-don-jazzy-reacts-to-bambam-and.html

Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy A’s Eviction by ameri9ja: 1:39am On Apr 02, 2018
I know absolutely nothing about BB Naija or any of these people.
I know Don Jazzy though, and I think he is a very talented guy with a good sense of humour.
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy A’s Eviction by Erudite202: 1:43am On Apr 02, 2018
if Don Jazzy could spare half of the time he devotes for this BBnaija to his career. he will surely produce another hit song after GODWIN
Re: #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy A’s Eviction by sirusX(m): 2:27am On Apr 02, 2018
Erudite202:
if Don Jazzy could spare half of the time he devotes for this BBnaija to his career. he will surely produce another hit song after GODWIN
I don't have the info on Don't Jazzy....but how Savage art thou? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Saturday Night Party Outfit / Drop Any Movie You Want To Watch, I Will Provide You With The Link To Watch / You Don't Want To Miss This Golden Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.