Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

My Love - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Love (773 Views)

Nikki And Angel, My Love!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love by Johnickxy: 3:37am On Apr 02, 2018
My dog is becoming a model gradually. This jombo i mated her on oct buh she didnt pick after mating she fell ill. I called the vet, he said it was infection. I was scared cos i already mated her so i didnt want the vex to give her injectionbor anything. But she started getting worse so i later allowed the vex to give her injection. She fine now but no pregnancy. I hope to try again next heat period

2 Likes

Re: My Love by Johnickxy: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
Re: My Love by AfricaNigerian: 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2018
Johnickxy:
Please i need tips to get my caucasian to be very aggressive. He only gets agry when another dogs tries to take his food.but towards strangers he is very friendly nd i need that to stop. Any good tips please
that Caucasian is friendly towards strangers?

Ion know whether this is right buh don't socialize it again, lock it up often.
Re: My Love by Johnickxy: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
Thanks so much
Re: My Love by Johnickxy: 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
Please my pregnant dog refuse to eat anything but chicken, she refuses anything cooked even fish that she likes alot she doesnt eat it anymore it seems to irritate her alot and I'm worried the puppies wont grow well in her womb cos i cant afford to feed it lots of chicken per day .please help

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Super 3mnths 1wk old Male Slant Back German Sherperd For Sale...call 08155560515 / Bomb Caucasian Puppies For Sale. / Deleted post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.