Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At AY Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At AY Show (31515 Views)

E-Money Gifts Portable Bundles Of Naira Notes At AY Live / Portable Collapses While Performing At AY Live, Looks 'Crazy' / Regina Daniels, Dino Melaye, Onazi Gift Celebs Cash At AY Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At AY Show by Mariangeles(f): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
semyman:
Christians are daft
You are empty!
...and a waste of existence!
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At AY Show by semyman: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Mariangeles:
You are empty!
...and a waste of existence!
Monkey, before you claim any sect, do yourself some favour by studying the tenets, what will my teacher/master do in such circumstances. I am sure you are farther from Christ than Lucifer. Ritualist, foot soldiers for blood sucking daddy GO's using humans as foundation material for churches. Your days are numbered
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At AY Show by Originalsly: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Mariangeles:
I'm a minister of the gospel and a defender of the church of Christ!
I thought so..... shouldn't you be exposing false teachings....like Freeze? Or if you believe Freeze is preaching wrong. ..shouldn't you attack his message?...instead of him? But Inunderstand...Freeze is disturbing the cash flow of you guys.
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At AY Show by Tobycharles: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Freeze n confusion r synonymous to each other.
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At AY Show by Mariangeles(f): 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
semyman:
Monkey, before you claim any sect, do yourself some favour by studying the tenets, what will my teacher/master do in such circumstances. I am sure you are farther from Christ than Lucifer. Ritualist, foot soldiers for blood sucking daddy GO's using humans as foundation material for churches. Your days are numbered
Shut up! you joyless soul!
All rant and no bite!
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At AY Show by Mariangeles(f): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Originalsly:

I thought so..... shouldn't you be exposing false teachings....like Freeze? Or if you believe Freeze is preaching wrong. ..shouldn't you attack his message?...instead of him? But Inunderstand...Freeze is disturbing the cash flow of you guys.
All I know is when you preach righteousness, you should practice righteousness, and if you know you're far from being righteous, then don't judge others!
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At AY Show by MissRaine69(f): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
This is the very same person who is always calling out the sins of others right?
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At AY Show by MissRaine69(f): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
Mariangeles:
All I know is when you preach righteousness, you should practice righteousness, and if you know you're far from being righteous, then don't judge others!
Well said!
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At AY Show by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Adulterous fornicators criticizing pastors. Shame on them.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At AY Show by piagetskinner(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
see this yellow idiot

hypocrite..
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At AY Show by BluntBoy(m): 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mariangeles:
I'm a minister of the gospel and a defender of the church of Christ!

Tells us more lies, please.
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At AY Show by Mariangeles(f): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

Tells us more lies, please.
uuuuuuuuuh ...are you also a stalker?
Re: Daddy Freeze And TasteBudz At AY Show by BluntBoy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mariangeles:
uuuuuuuuuh ...are you also a stalker?

A lover, not a stalker.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video / Tagbo: Davido Has Been Cleared By Police As He Returns To Music / Pete Edochie Joins Bishop To Mark 1yr Remembrance Of Ozubulu Massacre(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.