Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire (859 Views)

Music, Dance: What Gave Fulani Youths Joy In The Past (Video, Pictures) / Alaafin Of Oyo Dances With His Oloris On His 51st Coronation Anniversary (video) / Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:10am On Apr 02, 2018
Check out the slick dance moves of the Great and most beloved First Class Emir of Iwoistan AlSheikh Abdulrasheed afonja akanbi as he dances in pride in his newfound clothing and identity.

See his rejoicement at being a Pullo!

The promised change we have all been waiting for has hit Nigeria at last. Who knew that it would strike in a tiny village called Iwo of all places. Whoknew that an Oba , once representative of the Orisa (Gods) would soon mark himself as the leader of the noble Fulani cattleherding race.

but ofcourse you cant take the Yoruba out of him as is evident grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfawFw7eRlQ

CC Lalasticlala

Re: Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire by ObaKlaz: 7:39am On Apr 02, 2018
Next, he'd change to Black Panther costume and start doing the Wakanda dance. Emir, oya jijo Wakanda. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 02, 2018
I really liked and respected this guy before, but with this emir nonsense, I think something is wrong with him. He has bad advisers too... Otherwise he would've known it's a big slap on the Yoruba tribe for an Oba to desire to be like a Fulani leader.

Ooni of Ife too is fast losing my love and respect for him with the way he travels about, especially to the eastern part of the country where they have little respect for him.
Re: Emir Of Iwo Dances With Joy In New Fulani Attire by revontuli(f): 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
He reminds me of Rachel Dolezal.

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At A Chinese Man Given A Title In Kano. Photo Inside / Igbo Calendar Apps Flood Google Play Store / Bengali New Year 1427

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.