Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,954 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS (32774 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Walked Out Of This Ghastly Accident Alive Today(pics) / Truck Falls On Man's Car On Ojuelegba Bridge, Comes Out Alive From The Accident / A Pastor Survived This Ghastly Motor Accident In Benue State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by HerrDamilord(m): 11:34am On Apr 02, 2018
Space For Sale ..
Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2018
NLbully:

What's your point
undecided
if you can't find my point other will

1 Like

Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by freetheking: 11:36am On Apr 02, 2018
Thanks to the Lord who decide to give you another opportunity to live,if you have not given your life to Jesus as your Lord and Savour do so now.
Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by 4Face2face(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2018
amani63:
This is Innoson car

No Airbag deployed during or after the accident and you wan tell me this is not Innoson Brand

RIP to the car
Bros u try but try harder next time so that u fit make sense

1 Like

Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by Pat081: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2018
amani63:
This is Innoson car

No Airbag deployed during or after the accident and you wan tell me this is not Innoson Brand

RIP to the car
sorry for u wot of if d car hv b repair b4 nko ooo
Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by sannde: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2018
Fuckgodndjesus:
No such thing as god it just wasn't her time to die yet when it is she will surely die probably even in a horrible manner and no fictional sky daddy will save her.

hm. your name speaks alrdy
Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2018
Jesse01:
why are u thanking Jesus?
lol I wonder if the lady had die who will she thank

3 Likes

Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by ddefoe: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian lady who is very lucky to be alive - took to her social media to thank God for saving her following a horrific car accident she was involved in while traveling home for the Easter celebration on Saturday, March 31. Ifesinachi Agu who shared pictures of the damaged vehicle she came out alive from, wrote;

Please my brothers and sisters.. Help me thank God for his goodness and mercies upon my life... We had accident yesterday been 31/3/2018,exactly 11:30am, along ore express way while traveling for Easter... I call him Jehovah overdo... Biko help me praise this my Jehovah for me oo....

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/lady-cheats-death-after-horrific-car-accident-while-traveling-for-easter-photos.html
He is a faithful God! To him alone be all the glory
Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2018
Pat081:
sorry for u wot of if d car hv b repair b4 nko ooo
then it must be human error

don't live your life base on human assumption
Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by wazobianaija: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2018
Thank God for your life. Many are not so lucky
Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by Somatic(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2018
amani63:
This is Innoson car

RIP to the car

Had you first removed your lice infested head from your arse before typing this, you would have realised that that is a Nissan Pathfinder/Infiniti QX4 that crashed there. And a non deployment MAY imply that where the vehicle was hit, there exist no airbags for that model year. Next time, take your head out of your arse before you open your mouth (or keyboard) and confirm your foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by openmine(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2018
Thank God for sparing your life....now make sure U drive safely and responsibly next time....When U over speed,U don't only endanger ur life but that of other road users!
In summary,
There is no duplicate to life....
Over speeding kills....
Drive safe....Stop trying to emulate Fast & Furious 5!
Happy easter Monday EveryOne!
Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by mabea: 11:52am On Apr 02, 2018
Dsholla:
did she mentioned Jesus or God?
Umu ekwensu everywhere! Thank God for her life.
Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by mabea: 11:54am On Apr 02, 2018
Jesse01:
why are u thanking Jesus?
Did he use your mouth?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by jmaxjohn(m): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2018
amani63:
This is Innoson car

RIP to the car

Sharrap. You no dey see sey na Nissan?
Look the back door handle and the Nissan logo on the tyre.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by jmaxjohn(m): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2018
Somatic:

Had you first removed your lice infested head from your arse before typing this, you would have realised that that is a Nissan Pathfinder/Infiniti QX4 that crashed there. And a non deployment MAY imply that where the vehicle was hit, there exist no airbags for that model year. Next time, take your head out of your arse before you open your mouth (or keyboard) and confirm your foolishness.

But why e be like sey na train jam dem grin

Wonder what kind of error caused this.
Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:58am On Apr 02, 2018
Blood of Jesus mix with blood of Moses! Na holyghost drive d car?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2018
Somatic:

you are very stupid even the worst kind I have seen.

So your Damm brain tell you INNOSON can't assembly Nissan Cars

See the kind impact on this car and you open your Damm mouth to say "non deployment May imply that where the vehicle was hit,there exist no airbags for that model year".
My guy your village people is after your brain and senses.

#commonsenseisimportant

Not quote me unnecessarily
Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by adecz: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2018
The safety features of the
Jeep have done their work....
Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by heendrix(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
amani63:
This is Innoson car

RIP to the car

Lool grin
Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by OkunrinMeta: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MOST NIGERIANS MISMANAGE THEIR CARS.
OUT OF 20 CAR CRASHES YOU'LL FIND THAT AIRBAGS DEPLOYED IN LESS THAN 3 CASES... NO MATTER THE BRAND OF CAR.

INSTEAD OF BLAMING THE DRIVER FOR THE UNDEPLOYED AIRBAG YOU'RE BLAMING A WHOLE STANDARD BRAND LIKE INNOSON, RECOGNISED GLOBALLY.. BECAUSE YOU WANT TO PUSH YOUR NEGATIVE TRIBALISTIC AGENDA.

WE SAW THAT. undecided

How do you manage an airbag? Do you oil it and change the filter? Heheheh
Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by heendrix(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Iseoluwani:
This car was gutted on fire in an accident along ogbomosho road on my wedding day
ehn so what should we now do to it undecided
Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by bishopkay: 12:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
amani63:
This is Innoson car

RIP to the car

You are very foolish but you don't know.

Carefully zooming into the picture of that car would tell you it's either a 98/99 Nissan pathfinder or montero, or a Toyota forerunner of the same year; but instead of you celebrating with the lady in question, your foolishness and quest for likes from likewise foolish persons rather pushed you to bring in your vile tribalistic views into this topic.
Your hating on a man who's doing well for himself and his worth can buy you and your miserable hole your typing from. Foolish somebody!

1 Like

Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by bishopkay: 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
amani63:
you are very stupid even the worst kind I have seen.

So your Damm brain tell you INNOSON can't assembly Nissan Cars

You are such a dammed fool! I gave up on you when you said the bolded. How does Innoson begin to assemble Nissan products? Especially a 98 product when even Innoson motors wasn't born yet? It's like Toyota leaving their own brand to assemble Volkswagen

So many fools on NL

1 Like

Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
bishopkay:

You are such a dammed fool! I gave up on you when you said the bolded. How does Innoson begin to assemble Nissan products? Especially a 98 product when even Innoson motors wasn't born yet? It's like Toyota leaving their own brand to assemble Volkswagen

So many fools on NL
your foolish is beyond my comprehension
I don't have to force sense inside your brain
Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
bishopkay:

You are very foolish but you don't know.
!
Tribalistic view

Just hear yourself
Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by bishopkay: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
amani63:
Tribalistic view

Just hear yourself

What else did you hope to gain from dragging the Innoson brand into your foolish rambles?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
bishopkay:

What else did you hope to gain from dragging the Innoson brand into your foolish rambles?
see the fact that Technology has changed the way you view life don't give you the right to display your arrogant way of life.

I am a full Igbo man what will be my gain if drag Innoson brand (as you claim ) to my rambles

Be polite in the way you talk or address me
Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by Psoul(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Fuckgodndjesus:
No such thing as god it just wasn't her time to die yet when it is she will surely die probably even in a horrible manner and no fictional sky daddy will save her.

Lol....hahahahahahahahahah

My brother just take it easy.
One day I will read a testimony of how you finally believe in that Supreme Being (Almighty God)
I have seen many of ur type, I tell you many of them have had experiences that made them change what they used to beliv.

Pls I'm not in a hurry to convince u. I'm not saying you will change today or tomorrow, but what I am assuring u is that u will definitely come in terms with this reality I'm telling u. It might even be the last thing u may do before living this planet.
Good luck bro.
Re: A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS by kingpole: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
If the car was bought brand new, I'd advice her to sue the car manufacturer. Not even one airbag deployed is very shocking.
amani63:
This is Innoson car

RIP to the car

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rumuokwurusi Flyover, Port Harcourt Partially Collapses (Video) / What Scares You The Most About Relocating Abroad? / Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.