Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) (69539 Views)

BBNaija: Check Out Ebuka's Gorgeous Outfit For Tonight's Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit For Tonight's Eviction (Photos) / Bbnaija: Gedoni And Jackye Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Ishilove: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:
omo, see better groove off camera oshockedcheesy
different sex positioning to be experimented today, from missionary, to cowgirl, to reverse cowgirl, to doggie, to buffalo stylegrin

In fact after their offline sexcapades today, bambam will have no other option than to re-dedicate her life to her Lord and personal savior Jesus Christ because she's seen it all.

P.s: I nor know the name of this style sha, maybe hanging valley style or something like that, but I trust Teddy a not to disappoint at all.
Na this style go end am last lastcheesy
Lmaaaaaooo! cheesy

Smh
Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Duru009(m): 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
The real naking begins!
Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by keti2: 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
So wat shocked
Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by perzy26: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Teddy A imma gonna miss ya'
Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by wristbangle: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:
different sex positioning to be experimented today, from missionary, to cowgirl, to reverse cowgirl, to doggie, to buffalo stylegrin

In fact after their offline sexcapades today, bambam will have no other option than to re-dedicate her life to her Lord and personal savior Jesus Christ because she's seen it all.

P.s: I nor know the name of this style sha, maybe hanging valley style or something like that, but I trust Teddy a not to disappoint at all.

Werey leleyi oo grin

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:

tongue

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
No fear of Biggie'strike and the prying lenses of the camera plus nosey housemates. The theatre of desire is agog with unrestrained,unfettered and sustained worship of cupid.
Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by rockcitie: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
DeutschJunge:
I don’t know why Nigerians choose to make bamike the villain.. It just shows how we are not objective in our thinking. Miracle and Nina also have sex in the house, CC got very cosy with Tobi, other ladies flashed the world.. but somehow bamike turns out to be the villain. It’s sad how our reasoning in this country is, that’s why politicians get away with very terrible atrocities. Same way miracle and Nina get away with it, that’s how a politician will say frog swallow 1 billion naira and get away with it but a woman steal bread to feed her hungry baby will get burnt!!!

Ps. Any crime or immortality no matter how little or big it is, is wrong. What is wrong is wrong.

Are you minding Nigerians? Bunch of hypocrites. They crucified Bam Bam & then turned blind eyes for Miracle & Nina. Useless hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Brooke60:
Shut up!
Are you a virgin?
say that to your elder brother at home
am married and as a virgin
you've lost your bashfulness. I wonder what you'll teach your children if you're this corrupt.
just change your way
when islam encourages early marriage you'll all be shouting, now xtains are fornicating more than a stray dog no one is saying anything the media didn't see anything bad about bbnj show. If I marry a 12 yrs old girl now you'll all be shouting
xtanity is full of sins

2 Likes

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by enonche85(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:

grin

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by chomaloo(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
chai teddy a n bambam una name good to use gv for toilet style.infact any sex in toilet naa shud b called teddy a n bambam. that hotel nobody go sleep this night. that teddy a of a guy is he from there wen them dey chop dog meat (calabar) him waist pass mercedes sterling
Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by yemi15(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
TeddyA be like : wa fe ku laleyi
Tesojue
Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by godliman: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:

You blasphemed bros.
Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by MChaze25(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
DeutschJunge:
I don’t know why Nigerians choose to make bamike the villain.. It just shows how we are not objective in our thinking. Miracle and Nina also have sex in the house, CC got very cosy with Tobi, other ladies flashed the world.. but somehow bamike turns out to be the villain. It’s sad how our reasoning in this country is, that’s why politicians get away with very terrible atrocities. Same way miracle and Nina get away with it, that’s how a politician will say frog swallow 1 billion naira and get away with it but a woman steal bread to feed her hungry baby will get burnt!!!

Ps. Any crime or immortality no matter how little or big it is, is wrong. What is wrong is wrong.
Pretence is very bad.
Meet this Yoruba girl during NYSC. She came with a jean trousers and looked ok. She told me she wanted to rock NYSC with me just after three days of our stay at my PPA.
I was kinda being careful anyway coz during our test at the camp, so many HIV positive results were gotten.
Suddenly she changed overnight. Wearing long skirts. Carrying Bible every time I visit her place.
Yet she kept coming close to me.
Other corpers liked her and said she was the most decent.
I started avoiding her coz I knew she was a damn pretender.
Real people hate pretence!
Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Westbestside: 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:

This your meme funny die, I don laugh tire. grin
Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by thatafricanboi(m): 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
I'm sure they are gonna prefer the toilet to the bed in the room�� cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Deji63: 12:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Mirriamvic:
Smmmmhhhhh a girl without future

The man future sef dey for jeopardy nah. Dem do d fvckery together.
Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by resurgentxtian4: 2:19am On Apr 03, 2018
bamidelee:

say that to your elder brother at home
am married and as a virgin
you've lost your bashfulness. I wonder what you'll teach your children if you're this corrupt.
just change your way
when islam encourages early marriage you'll all be shouting, now xtains are fornicating more than a stray dog no one is saying anything the media didn't see anything bad about bbnj show. If I marry a 12 yrs old girl now you'll all be shouting
xtanity is full of sins

Shut up you potential terrorist!

You think Christians care what you think?
Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Shut up you potential terrorist!

You think Christians care what you think?
I don't expect you to think of anything since your religion doesn't have jurisprudence and principles
Re: Teddy A And His Lover Bambam In Their Hotel Room After Eviction (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
OMOR,

The BBN3 just got started for Bam and Ted.
Dammn it. LEt the fuckery begin.

I wish to replace Teddy A right nah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tacha Storms Her Pool Party With Security, Fans Go Gaga, Mob Her / Burna Boy And Davido Clash At Ghanaian Nightclub, Wizkid Looks Away / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.