Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History (13260 Views)

2019 AFCON: Salah Leads The Pharaoh's Into The Stadium / Saudi Women Spotted In Stadium For The First Time In History(Photos) / John Fashanu Leads The Legalisation Of Marijuana With England Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by AlexReports(m): 8:14am On Apr 02, 2018
RACHEL BAKAM LEADS THE NIGERIAN WATER SKI AND WAKEBOARD FEDERATION INTO MAKING HISTORY 

HISTORY IS ABOUT TO BE MADE!!! The Nigerian Water-Ski and Wakeboard Federation (NWWF) after so many hurdles from when it was founded by Amb. Rachel Bakam and German Partner Uwe Goldstein, is set to represent Nigeria for the first time in history at the  World Cup which will hold in Jordan come May 2018. We have painstakingly sunk in millions from our pockets to found this federation and bring it to where it is today. We are glad to have done this. Now, South Africa, Egypt and Nigeria are the only African Countries participating from the African Confederation. 

This is a very applaud-worthy development for our Country as it will place Nigeria more on the Sports Map Globally. We appreciate our Patron Mr Francis Ogboro President GB FOODS Ltd and other Patrons for their immerse support. More information on this historical event and who will be attending will be released soon. Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Thank You Mr Uwe Goldstein for your faith in us. 

This Sports will open great doors of Tourism, Entertainment, Business, Investment, Goodwill and Sports for our Country Nigeria. We are glad to play a part in making history. 
Sign.:
Amb. Rachel Bakam 
President & Founder 
Nigerian Water Ski & Wakeboard Federation (NWWF)

#Waterski #Ski #wakeboard #watersports #IWWF#Worldcup #NWWF #Waterskiandwakeboard#internationalwaterskiandwakeboardfederation#Nigerianwaterskiandwakeboardfederation #Nigeria#Nigerian #History

Amb. Rachel Bakam also posted this on her social media platforms: 

Haaaaaaaappy Easter, Even as we warm up to create History by representing Nigeria at the International Water Ski and Wakeboard Federation World Cup for the first time ever in Jordan come May, we want to wish you a vibrant holiday. Happy Easter . Thankful to God for His gift of LOVE. Have a Love-filled Celebration  Amb. Rachel Bakam (Founder & President - Nigerian Water Ski & Wakeboard Federation-NWWF)

#waterski #watersports #wakeboard #water #IWWF#NWWF #Worldcup#Internationalwaterskiandwakeboardfederation#Nigerianwaterskiandwakeboardfederation#Happyholidays #Happygoodfriday

Thanks for the graphics ingenious NWWF Official athelete and Rayzeds Media Ltd official editor@fredpharez‎

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/04/amb-rachel-bakam-leads-nigerian-water_2.html?m=0

Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by AlexReports(m): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2018
@alexreports

Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by AlexReports(m): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2018
More

Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by cashandcarryBiz: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Toyota corolla 07 for sale..
94k mileage.. very good condition, first body.

check my profile for pictures and signature below to contact me.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by dynicks(m): 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
soon to introduce a new kind of sport called "Rideonback"......
the picture below best describes how it's gonno look like...

4 Likes

Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by philo04(m): 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
goodluck govt was far better Dan this......to be honest with myself....I must admit

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by dayleke: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Water gini?
Mmmy water things...
Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by igbozionism(m): 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
interesting to know that Nigeria is developing other aspects of sports. it is a welcome development

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
More like an holiday fun than sport competition sad sad sad sad
Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by SweetJoystick(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
For dirty coastal water for Nigeria? No way
Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by mikeczay: 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
some of the reasons why the first world is much better compared to africa is that they don't underrate or under appreciate anything. writers, tennis and golf players, chefs, everyone is simply appreciated, have a following and make good money from what they do. we have the habit of neglecting so many things. even the one that we focus on, like football is in shambles. we never manage to do things well, or even do it at all without asking how much money we will make out of it. till we lead lives where not everything is motivated by money, we go tey for here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by Kingpee2(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Everyone is looking for where to chop,my own recreational sport I’m certain of is swallowing money like snake and monkey,please if you have anyone that has connection to or our honorable minister should kindly help..Biko..
Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by Houseofglam7(f): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oh wow!
Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by haconjy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nice but ....let me keep it to myself
Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by LOVEGINO(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
My ashawo sister.
Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by CSTR1002: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
This oyibo guy reminds me of one of those sex tourists that come to africa with some Euros and sleep with thousands of african women and impregnate many, before disappearing back to his country.

1 Like

Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Why can't we Nigerians accept change?
This is a sport that can rake in millions for Nigeria's coastal states.

That's how they voted for change and started complaining the change isnt what they bargained for as if Nigeria's problems can be overcome without passing though overwhelming hardship.
Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by daniska3yaro(m): 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Naso
Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by donqx: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
ok
Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
igbozionism:
interesting to know that Nigeria is developing other aspects of sports. it is a welcome development
Great to hear of this.
Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by Dearlord(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hmm!
This type of sports is going nowhere in Nigeria
Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by miqos02(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dearlord:
Hmm!
except it is privately funded
Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
This is to tell us that sports shd be privately driven while govt create the rite environment for tins to thrive like infrastructures etc...
Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by WomenTrainer: 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Welcome development.

I guess one day I'll be in the limelight as a women's fitness-trainer. www.WomenTrainer.
Re: Rachel Bakam Leads The Nigerian Water Ski And Wakeboard Federation In History by mikolo80: 5:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Dearlord:
Hmm!
this is what they said about cinema

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Now Scored 160 Career Penaltykick Goals In All Competition / Nigeria Vs Ireland [1-1]: May 29 2009 / PSG And Real Madrid Interested In N'golo Kante

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.