Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:15 PM

Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) (47740 Views)

Lady Survives Bullet In Her Head For Five Days In Ebonyi (Graphic Photos) / Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months / "I Had Stray Bullet In My Head For Over A Year" - Young Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by ilesanmima(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2018
BankeSmalls:
It must be the police bullet. They know how to fire stray bullets.

You dont think b4 you talk nee? Why did you jump into conclusion that is police bullet that hit d man?
Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by heendrix(m): 11:56am On Apr 02, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
And the person who fired the bullet will be having sex somewhere enjoying his life now

NCAN confirmed the shooters name to be chinonso ayanun the guy probably wanted to develop omo lomo's skull na god nor gree fr ram

1 Like

Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by marttol: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
OSUigbo:
So fuckìng what

Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by Pat081: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
priceaction:

So u think AK 47 bullet is capable of retaining for about 14 yrs? I mean AK 47 bullet oooo.
It is likely be a local gun. If it is police bullet, he would have long gone because of the damages .
@ topic, this is when you need other pastors assistance much. Which church was he attending before? Hope they have contacted them too for monetary assistance and not just prayers only. God will see him through.
our police ve nt b using AK47 dat time but .............. I will nt tell u dos people dat re using it
Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by AidlifeOnline(m): 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
We serve a miracle God
Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by kennymartinz(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Since it happened while he was on official duty, cant the organisation help to remove the bullet. just wonder when the goverment would be of help to a common citizen. And the useless politician would keep on flying abroad for medical treatment. Sorry dude God would continually strenghtening you. This God is wonderful.
Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by Psoul(m): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
AntiWailer:
They should remove it.

Go and remove it naa
Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
BankeSmalls:
grin grin...u are a very wicked somebori... grin..were u there??
Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by smileyoo: 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
chai, nigerians dey suffer. sorry man. may you recieve the needed help soonest. pls these millionare churches/Ngos, kindly help this man, since we don't 've caring govts.
Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chai, this man has been suffering for this long They should take the fukin bullet out! Shithole country!
Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by MrCerebral: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
joenor:
With what na oga sir? bear hands?? shocked
no, Cow hand ode....bare hand mofo
Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by AntiWailer: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
joenor:
With what na oga sir? bear hands?? shocked

Dumb question.

Let me assume u are innocently ignorant.

They should do surgery.
Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by fuckpro: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
And the person who fired the bullet will be having sex somewhere enjoying his life now
...Nigeria can be liken to participating in a ponzi scheme,there is no one to hold accountable for any mishap
Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by fuckpro: 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
kennymartinz:
Since it happened while he was on official duty, cant the organisation help to remove the bullet. just wonder when the goverment would be of help to a common citizen. And the useless politician would keep on flying abroad for medical treatment. Sorry dude God would continually strenghtening you. This God is wonderful.
...This Nigerian God don suffer we expect him to take on our responsibility after he has given us all

Can you spoon feed a 30years son its not normal so why do we always call on God unnecessarily when even less godly nations treat this matter routinely
Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by Eldavis(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
wazobianaija:

See where you take the matter to. 14 years ago, he will still be having sex now, na wah for you o!

He is jux lookin for a way too talk abt sex
Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by emotionroll(m): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
BankeSmalls:
brother ples na...let us create a space in our heart to love our dear incorruptable police officers....
Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by Russianruble: 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
This pastor head go dey touch at times cheesy no wonder hin dey jump when him dey speak in tongues grin

Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by Thebrightest(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Well considering from the angle of both sides, I seriously think angle 180 is much lesser than 90degree or Phd. Or tell me, why would Buhari allow Osinbajo to sell his left kidney just to raise money to campaign for election. Even Donald trump himself, I don't know what he's doing in Onitsha last week with that Ashawo woman called Bobrisky...well I just want to tell you that my phone just got spoil today and the screen is damaged. Please is this 2go or whatsapp? Tell me please...
Trying to find unnecessary attention.
Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by Sluvist(m): 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
mek dem yuz pinchis comot at, halleluyah
Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
The police should have taken responsibility for his treatment. Oh I forgot is nigeria.
Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by perzy26: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
I came to see the bullet
Re: Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
AntiWailer:
They should remove it.
Not always necessary as location and position will determine if it’s safe enough to be removed. Sometimes bullets/shrapnel/pellets are left in situ as it’s safer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus In Lagos Nigeria: The Italian Patient's Contacts To Be Identified / I've Been Diagnosed With Stage 1 Colon Cancer / 16 Female Patients Accuse Nigerian Doctor Of Sexual Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.