Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Goodluck! Does It Pay To Have A Positive Outlook To Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Goodluck! Does It Pay To Have A Positive Outlook To Life? (556 Views)

Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck! Does It Pay To Have A Positive Outlook To Life? by Ivynwa(f): 10:31pm On May 06, 2010
It's very true that we all are mourning Yar'adua today, I am especially grieved because I like him much and believed so much in him as the intellectual that will lead Nigeria aright, his death set off a chain of reflection in my mind about Goodluck Jonathan and how his positive name really reflected in his life. That made me agree that nothing pays like surrounding oneself with positive aura, be it in names, assertions and beliefs. It's like when his mum gave him that name she said "Go on and have good luck my son" and good luck followed him. Will you name your own child positive names? Do you believe it affects one's destiny positively?

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Preached God's Oneness / What Is Man To God And To The Devil? / Reasonable Tithe Offering In Your Congregation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.