Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,396 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

The Only Available Solution To The Ongoing Terrorist Problem. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Available Solution To The Ongoing Terrorist Problem. (263 Views)

Massive Crowd Storm Prophet Jeremiah's Church Despite Ongoing Controversies / Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria / Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Available Solution To The Ongoing Terrorist Problem. by oaroloye(m): 9:35am On Apr 02, 2018
SHALOM!

I presented the only workable Solution to the Terrorist Attacks on our country a few years ago, but found no serious minds to apply it.

So, maybe it is not really workable at all, and this is going to continue to escalate, until we have no Religion left but Radical Islam?

People felt it more important to mock me, and stand by idly, while I was being abused for telling The Truth, than to do what has to be done to save lives.

I have only bothered to return here, because it is quite clear that no one else has any Solution to the increasing violence.

But, if no one cares, I shall not bother myself wasting my time like before.

https://www.firstpost.com/world/boko-haram-burns-children-alive-in-village-near-maiduguri-86-killed-say-officials-2605864.html

(1) (Reply)

If Voting Buhari This 2019 Election Will Make Me Miss Heaven So Be It / David O. Olusegun / Belated Cries For Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.