Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) (7277 Views)

Solution To Corona Virus Prophetic Thread- Spiritual Updates (New). / Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / Jehovah's Witnesses Did not make Any Prophecy On Corona Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 8:22am On Mar 02, 2020
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST---MFM REVIVAL HOUR PRAYER GROUP ON FACEBOOK PRESENTS:
PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME.
PRAYER TARGET : CORONA VIRUS MUST DIE.
AGGRESSIVE PRAISE AND WORSHIP.
TEXT: 2ND CHRONICLES 7:14 - If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
CONFESSION: PSALM 91.
PRAYERS:
1) Every Agenda of darkness over this nation, scatter in the name of Jesus.
2) Blood of Jesus, arise and sanitize every root and corners of this nation in the name of Jesus.
3) O God our Father, arise and have mercy upon the sins of this nation that has brought about this afflictions upon us in the name of Jesus.
4) Satanic influence behind the present health condition of Nigeria, die in the name of Jesus.
5) Loopholes opened by the enemies of this nation, against this nation, be blocked by the blood of Jesus.
6) Blood sucking demons, hungry for the lives of nigerians, thereby projecting the Corona virus, you shall not succeed, die in the name of Jesus.
7) Evil sponsors and spreaders of the Corona virus assigned against this nation, be exposed and disgraced in the name of Jesus.
cool Satanic rulers of this world, networking with evil powers of this nation, in other to afflict us with problems that will make us surrender to the devil, scatter and be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
9) Thou Corona virus that has entered this nation, hear the word of the Lord pack your load and leave in the name of Jesus.
10) Arrows of sicknesses and diseases fired into this nation, back fire in the name of Jesus.
11) Thou Great physician of Heaven, arise and deliver us from the affliction of this virus in the name of Jesus.
12) Healing Angels of God arise and begin to work with every health care centers battling this virus in this nation in the name of Jesus.
13) My father, as many doctors and nurses that are genuinely concerned with fighting this virus, empower them to succeed and be glorified in the name of Jesus.
14) After your prophetic order, O Lord, endow all our leaders with divine wisdom on how to go about the eradication of this virus in Nigeria in the name of Jesus.
15) Corona virus, hear the word of the Lord, you shall go back the same way you came in the name of Jesus.
16) Father, Whatever it will cost you for this virus to be eradicated in this nation, do it in the name of Jesus.
17) Laughter of mockery against this nation as a result of this Corona virus, be silenced in the name of Jesus.
18) Holy Ghost, empower us in all resources needed to fight and overcome this virus in the name of Jesus.
19) Nigeria hear the word of the Lord, through these times of trials and tribulations , you shall not be divided in the name of Jesus.
20) Corona virus assigned against...(mention your present location/state in nigeria), you are a liar, go back to your senders and destroy your senders in the name of Jesus.
21) Corona virus assigned against the Children of God in this nation, in order to spoil the work of the gospel, you shall not prosper, catch fire and back fire in the name of Jesus.
SEALING PRAYERS
- Begin to thank God for answering your prayers
- Cover yourself and your prayers with the blood of Jesus.
EXTRAL
- During this times of national crisis in nigeria, there shall be peace in our Jerusalem in the name of Jesus.
- Africa shall not be a refuse dump in the name of Jesus.
- Let the fire of Revival Fall Upon MFM worldwide in the name of Jesus.
- Grace to be a tireless intercessor and a watchman unto you Oh Lord , grant unto me by fire In the name of Jesus.
- As the spirit leads, please also say a word of prayer for MFM REVIVAL HOUR PRAYER GROUP.
----------------------------------------
P.S : This is an Operation PUSH prayer programme (Pray Until Something Happens). Thus how long we will be praying them is not specified, but until Something Happens.
Feel free to share any revelations you'll be getting from God during this prayer programme.
Thanks and God bless you.
-----------------------------------------
© Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by Damzybankz: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2020
God is in control healer of all kind of illness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by Heathen777(m): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2020
Damzybankz:
God is in control healer of all kind of illness

Then his doing a pretty bad job at that. Luckily we have scientists dedicating their lives to help the sick.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 4:24am On Mar 04, 2020
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST---MFM REVIVAL HOUR PRAYER GROUP ON FACEBOOK PRESENTS:
PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 3)
TEXT: 2ND CHRONICLES 7:14 - If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
PRAYERS:
2) Blood of Jesus, arise and sanitize every root and corners of this nation in the name of Jesus.
3) O God our Father, arise and have mercy upon the sins of this nation that has brought about this afflictions upon us in the name of Jesus.
4) Satanic influence behind the present health condition of Nigeria, die in the name of Jesus.
5) Loopholes opened by the enemies of this nation, against this nation, be blocked by the blood of Jesus.
6) Blood sucking demons, hungry for the lives of nigerians, thereby projecting the Corona virus, you shall not succeed, die in the name of Jesus.
7) Evil sponsors and spreaders of the Corona virus assigned against this nation, be exposed and disgraced in the name of Jesus.
cool Satanic rulers of this world, networking with evil powers of this nation, in other to afflict us with problems that will make us surrender to the devil, scatter and be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
9) Thou Corona virus that has entered this nation, hear the word of the Lord pack your load and leave in the name of Jesus.
10) Arrows of sicknesses and diseases fired into this nation, back fire in the name of Jesus.
11) Thou Great physician of Heaven, arise and deliver us from the affliction of this virus in the name of Jesus.
12) Healing Angels of God arise and begin to work with every health care centers battling this virus in this nation in the name of Jesus.
13) My father, as many doctors and nurses that are genuinely concerned with fighting this virus, empower them to succeed and be glorified in the name of Jesus.
14) After your prophetic order, O Lord, endow all our leaders with divine wisdom on how to go about the eradication of this virus in Nigeria in the name of Jesus.
15) Corona virus, hear the word of the Lord, you shall go back the same way you came in the name of Jesus.
16) Father, Whatever it will cost you for this virus to be eradicated in this nation, do it in the name of Jesus.
17) Laughter of mockery against this nation as a result of this Corona virus, be silenced in the name of Jesus.
18) Holy Ghost, empower us in all resources needed to fight and overcome this virus in the name of Jesus.
19) Nigeria hear the word of the Lord, through these times of trials and tribulations , you shall not be divided in the name of Jesus.
20) Corona virus assigned against...(mention your present location/state in nigeria), you are a liar, go back to your senders and destroy your senders in the name of Jesus.
21) Corona virus assigned against the Children of God in this nation, in order to spoil the work of the gospel, you shall not prosper, catch fire and back fire in the name of Jesus.
SEALING PRAYERS
EXTRAL
- During this times of national crisis in nigeria, there shall be peace in our Jerusalem in the name of Jesus.
- Grace to be a tireless intercessor and a watchman unto you Oh Lord , grant unto me by fire In the name of Jesus.
- As the spirit leads, please also say a word of prayer for MFM REVIVAL HOUR PRAYER GROUP.
P.S : This is an Operation PUSH prayer programme (Pray Until Something Happens). Thus how long we will be praying them is not specified, but until Something Happens.
Feel free to share any revelations you'll be getting from God during this prayer programme.
© Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 7:49am On Mar 05, 2020

PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 4)

PRAYERS:

8. Rulers of this world, networking with evil powers of this nation, in other to afflict us with problems that will make us surrender to the devil, scatter and be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

SEALING PRAYERS

EXTRAL

© Anthony Akhigbe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:

Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 12:49am On Mar 06, 2020

PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 5)

PRAYERS:

8.) Satanic rulers of this world, networking with evil powers of this nation, in other to afflict us with problems that will make us surrender to the devil, scatter and be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

SEALING PRAYERS

EXTRAL

© Anthony Akhigbe.

Notice Board: Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:

Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 5:58am On Mar 07, 2020

PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 6)

PRAYERS:

SEALING PRAYERS

EXTRAL

© Anthony Akhigbe.

P.S : To be a part of this prayer chain, please join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY group on Facebook .
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 5:51am On Mar 08, 2020

PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 7)

PRAYERS:

8.) Satanic rulers of this world, networking with evil powers of this nation, in other to afflict us with problems that will make us surrender to the devil, scatter and be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

SEALING PRAYERS

EXTRAL

- As the spirit leads, please also say a word of prayer for MFM REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY on Facebook.

© Anthony Akhigbe.

P.S : To be a part of this prayer chain, please join our MFM REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY group on Facebook .
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 8:02am On Mar 09, 2020
PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 8.)
PRAYERS:
SEALING PRAYERS
EXTRALS
- As the spirit leads, please also say a word of prayer for MFM REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.
© Anthony Akhigbe.

Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 1:42am On Mar 10, 2020

PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 9)

PRAYERS:

SEALING PRAYERS

EXTRALS

- As the spirit leads, please also say a word of prayer for MFM REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.

© Anthony Akhigbe.

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life if you said that prayer. For follow up and Discipleship, please signify by commenting "What Next?" In the comments section of this post or by Direct message @Anthony A. Akhigbe on facebook. God bless you.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 7:31am On Mar 11, 2020
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST---THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY ON FACEBOOK PRESENTS:

PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 10)

PRAYERS:

SEALING PRAYERS

EXTRALS

- As the spirit leads, please also say a word of prayer for THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.

© Anthony Akhigbe.

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life if you said that prayer. For follow up and Discipleship, please signify by commenting "What Next?" In the comments section of this post. God bless you.

P.S to join this prayer chain, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 4:18am On Mar 12, 2020
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST---THE REVIVAL HOUR PRAYER GROUP ON FACEBOOK PRESENTS:

PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 11)

PRAYERS:

8.)Satanic rulers of this world, networking with evil powers of this nation, in other to afflict us with problems that will make us surrender to the devil, scatter and be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

SEALING PRAYERS

EXTRALS

- As the spirit leads, please also say a word of prayer for THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.

© Anthony Akhigbe.

COUNCEL: Congratulations for taking the best decision in life if you said that prayer. For follow up and Discipleship, please signify by commenting "What Next?" In the comments section of this post. God bless you.

P.S to join this prayer chain, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 3:02am On Mar 13, 2020
INSPIRED BY THE HOLY GHOST---THE REVIVAL HOUR PRAYER GROUP ON FACEBOOK PRESENTS:

PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 12)

PRAYERS:

8.)Satanic rulers of this world, networking with evil powers of this nation, in other to afflict us with problems that will make us surrender to the devil, scatter and be destroyed in the name of Jesus.

SEALING PRAYERS

EXTRALS

© Anthony Akhigbe.

Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 4:09am On Mar 14, 2020

PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 13)

PRAYERS:

SEALING PRAYERS

EXTRALS

© Anthony Akhigbe.

Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 4:58am On Mar 15, 2020

PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 14)

PRAYERS:

SEALING PRAYERS

EXTRALS

© Anthony Akhigbe.

Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 5:24am On Mar 16, 2020

PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 15)

PRAYERS:

SEALING PRAYERS

EXTRALS

© Anthony Akhigbe.

Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 4:23am On Mar 17, 2020

PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 16)

PRAYERS:

SEALING PRAYERS

EXTRALS

© Anthony Akhigbe.

Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 6:46am On Mar 18, 2020
Amen
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 8:05am On Mar 19, 2020
May God see us through
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 8:10am On Mar 19, 2020

PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 18)

PRAYERS:

SEALING PRAYERS

EXTRALS

© Anthony Akhigbe.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
DIVINE DIRECTIVE TO EVERYONE IN OUR PRAY FOR NIGERIA /CORONA MUST DIE PRAYER CHAIN.

When the battle gets tough, our prayers should get tougher, but with different strategies. And thank God heaven hasn't left us in the dark.

There's a revelation from God that, we all should get a bottle of oil for our ongoing prayer programme to pray on, and to anoint ourselves with before praying and most especially to anoint our door posts with, after praying from now on daily.

Prayers on the oil will soon be made available.

With this, the demons distributing this virus shall Passover us and our homes in the name of Jesus, Amen.

To join the prayer chain, please join our Facebook group at THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRY.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by Valkrie: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
MFMRevivalist:
PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME.
PRAYERS:
SEALING PRAYERS
EXTRAL
© Anthony Akhigbe.

Simply trying hard to make their lies relevant now that coro have blown wode open yansh and all the lies they have been churning out for ages...!!
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
PRAYER ON OIL FOR THE PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME---CORONA VIRUS MUST DIE!!

PART A : INSTRUCTIONS.

IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE OIL AT HOME, GATHER THEM ALTOGETHER.

THIS PRAYER SHOULD BE PRAYED ONCE ON THE OIL AND ON ANY NEW OIL BROUGHT INTO YOUR HOME.

YOU ARE TO PRAY ON IT AND USE IT TO ANOINT YOURSELF BEFORE STARTING THE MAIN PRAYERS.

AND BEFORE GOIN TO BED AT NIGHT, IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE PRAYERS, USE IT TO ANOINT YOUR DOORPOST.

PART B.
PRAISE/WORSHIP
CONFESSION : PSALM 91.

PART C.

PRAYERS ON OIL

1) High priest of heaven, arise and anoint my oil in the name of Jesus.

2) Let every particle of this oil mix with the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

3) Let the oil upon my hands become fire in the name of Jesus.

4) Anything in my life, that wants to hinder this oil from Divinely working with me, die in the name of Jesus.

5) By the power of the Holy Ghost, you this oil, you shall seize to become just a normal oil in the name of Jesus.

6) Until this prayer programme is over and even afterwards, this oil shall not fail me in the name of Jesus.

7) Henceforth this oil shall be immune to bewitchment in the name of Jesus.

cool My oil, hear the word of the Lord, become Divine sanitizer in the name of Jesus.

9) O God arise and do wonders with this oil in my home in the name of Jesus.

10) At the use of the oil, every demon of virus and diseases shall not come near me and my home in the mighty name of Jesus.

PART D. (PROPHETIC DECREES---Say them outloud as you lift up your oil to the heavenlies with your right hand).

As I lift up this oil now to the heavens, I decree and declare that:

- it shall serve it purpose,

-it shall not loose it power,

- the hand of God shall rest upon it,

- It shall be too high for the enemies to touch or tamper with,

- it shall carry the fire of God,

- it shall be converted to the blood of Jesus,

- it shall do signs and wonders,

- it shall work for me and my household,

- it scent shall attract Divine angels of protection to my abode,

- and it shall be used to glorify God in the mighty name of Jesus.

PART E.

Anoint yourself with it, your family and your door post by saying; I anoint my self/doorpost with the blood of Jesus over every sicknesses, and infirmities in the name of Jesus.

QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT: THERE IS NOW A FIXED TIME FOR OUR PRAYERS AND THAT IS FROM 12'OCLOCK MIDNIGHT TO ATLEAST 12'15AM. This makes us to understand that it has now become a prayer vigil programme, as a result of the intensity of the pandemic.

GOD BLESS US ALL.

OUR PRAYERS SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN IN JESUS NAME.

P.S THIS INSPIRATION IS GIVEN BY GOD. COURTESY OF THE REVIVAL HOUR MINISTRIES (ON FACEBOOK).

---------
ANTHONY AKHIGBE.
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 7:21am On Mar 20, 2020

PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 19)

PRAYERS:

SEALING PRAYERS

EXTRALS

© Anthony Akhigbe.

To join the prayer chain, join our Facebook group at The Revival Hour Ministry
Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 8:15am On Mar 21, 2020

PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 20)

PRAYERS:

SEALING PRAYERS

EXTRALS

© Anthony Akhigbe.

Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2020

PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 21)

PRAYERS:

SEALING PRAYERS

EXTRALS

© Anthony Akhigbe.

Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2020
PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 22)
PRAYER TARGET : CORONA VIRUS MUST GO!.
PRAYERS:
SEALING PRAYERS
EXTRALS
© Anthony Akhigbe.

Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2020
PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 23)
PRAYERS:
SEALING PRAYERS
EXTRALS
© Anthony Akhigbe.

Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 8:33am On Mar 25, 2020

PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 24)

PRAYERS:

SEALING PRAYERS

EXTRALS

© Anthony Akhigbe.

Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 8:31am On Mar 26, 2020
PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 25)
PRAYERS:
SEALING PRAYERS
EXTRALS
© Anthony Akhigbe.

Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 9:20am On Mar 27, 2020
PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 26)
PRAYERS:
SEALING PRAYERS
EXTRALS
© Anthony Akhigbe.

Re: Solution To Corona Virus (Day 106) by MFMRevivalist: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2020

PRAY FOR NIGERIA INTERCESSORY PROGRAMME (DAY 27)

PRAYERS:

SEALING PRAYERS

EXTRALS

© Anthony Akhigbe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Truth, Light And Bread Ministries / Flying In My Dreams To Escape Harm. Is It Bad? / Can You Marry A Jehovah Witness? And Can JW Marry Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 442
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.