Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Temi Otedola Demands For Her Own Birthday Wagon [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Demands For Her Own Birthday Wagon [PICS] (1115 Views)

Kalu Ikeagwu And Wife, Ijeoma's Marriage Crashes, Demands For Bride Price Refund / Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola Demands For Her Own Birthday Wagon [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2018
Nigerian blogger Temi Otedola who just marked her 22nd birthday a week ago has demanded for her own birthday wagon from her boyfriend, Starboy records act, Mr Eazi.

Just like her big sis, Cuppy who got a white GWagon from her footballer ex, Victor Anichebe, Temi wanted a luxury SUV for her birthday present but instead got a box of chocolate and roses from her dream man Eazi.

Due to the singer's financial weight it feels like only her Billionaire dad would be up to the task of making this dream a reality.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/04/temi-otedola-demands-for-her-own.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Temi Otedola Demands For Her Own Birthday Wagon [PICS] by eezeribe(m): 9:45am On Apr 02, 2018
OK
Re: Temi Otedola Demands For Her Own Birthday Wagon [PICS] by Patrick33(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2018
This children will.just be using "blogger" and "Dj" to cover up for "daddys money" grin
Re: Temi Otedola Demands For Her Own Birthday Wagon [PICS] by Uyiii: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2018
Patrick33:
This children will.just be using "blogger" and "Dj" to cover up for "daddys money" grin
izzit your daddy or it's your moneycheesy

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Demands For Her Own Birthday Wagon [PICS] by itspzpics(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2018
Hmm isok continue
Re: Temi Otedola Demands For Her Own Birthday Wagon [PICS] by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2018
When I was 22yrs nobody celebrated my birthday not to talk of getting me common bicycle.
But take a look at how life is unfair

Because your father da rank 3rd that's why you need G wagon

No blame you Temi
Re: Temi Otedola Demands For Her Own Birthday Wagon [PICS] by Patrick33(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2018
Uyiii:

izzit your daddy or it's your moneycheesy
my brother its not o grin
Re: Temi Otedola Demands For Her Own Birthday Wagon [PICS] by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2018
Me want the black one. cool

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Cee C Is An Emotional Torturer- Toyin Aimakhu / I Was Making $16 Monthly While In Prison – Saucekid / Davido Prostrate To Oni As He Visits Oni Of Ife`s Palace, Fans Hail Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.