Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

dagrin and yar adua,what will u miss most about them? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / dagrin and yar adua,what will u miss most about them? (1460 Views)

What Will U Call A Blackman From Poland? / EXCLUSIVE: Dagrin -- Haters Ft. Dammy Krane, Pellyhustle, Tipsy, Bigstreet / As I Stood Over Dagrin's Grave. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

dagrin and yar adua,what will u miss most about them? by Akosbaba(m): 10:39pm On May 06, 2010
sorry for the former header,what i meant was what would you remember this guys for after their demise.
Re: dagrin and yar adua,what will u miss most about them? by osapat: 10:52pm On May 06, 2010
yaradua's policies had no direct impact on our lives but dagrin gave us hope wit hìs rap he identified himself wit streets so i wuld miss oladapo
Re: dagrin and yar adua,what will u miss most about them? by Nobody: 12:11am On May 07, 2010
which kind thread be this?

i fear for nigerian youths including the ones under 40
Re: dagrin and yar adua,what will u miss most about them? by mamagee3(f): 2:14am On May 07, 2010
What kind of daft topic is this? tongue
Re: dagrin and yar adua,what will u miss most about them? by Akosbaba(m): 1:23am On May 09, 2010
I'll definetely miss dagrin's down to earth lyrics and yar'adua will be remembered for peace in the niger delta
Re: dagrin and yar adua,what will u miss most about them? by Judithb: 2:50pm On May 13, 2010
They were both ok. Let leave them 2 rest in peace.
Re: dagrin and yar adua,what will u miss most about them? by Dclique(m): 11:00pm On May 14, 2010
Sillyest thread ever.
Re: dagrin and yar adua,what will u miss most about them? by medjai(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2010
Yaradua was meek and calm. He had utmost respect for the rule of law and was an absolute gentleman.
Dagrin was a great musician. He represented the streets. He had nice lyrics that could make you laugh. Who else could rhyme 'da yan mo' with 'diamond'? They are both great people and will be largely missed. May their gentle souls rest in absolute peace. Nice thread
Re: dagrin and yar adua,what will u miss most about them? by Akosbaba(m): 5:09pm On May 15, 2010
@dclique.point?just contribute or leave.<hisses>
Re: dagrin and yar adua,what will u miss most about them? by lamlad: 6:13pm On May 15, 2010
wil mis dagrins lyrics and the luks of our late H. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DS
Re: dagrin and yar adua,what will u miss most about them? by daduke2k(m): 11:31pm On May 17, 2010
@ topic. WTF.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Fired For Being Irresistible / Video Of The Day: Comedian’s Cut In Half Prank Scares The Life Out Of Passersby / 48-year-old Woman Found In Suitcase Trying To Sneak Into The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.