Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (39604 Views)

Mother And Child Burnt In Onitsha Fire Incident In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) / Man Who Just Got Sacked, Cut Into Two By BRT Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:12am On Apr 02, 2018
bebe2:

Does it have to be so painful? Can't the lord just take them in their sleep??
My thought exactly...

Though I doubt the man felt pain during the slicing period as it should be very quick and brief Sha

Chai!!!!! Life!!!
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
This is a very sad end. May God save his children.

God wey no fit save the man na him go save the children?
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by hilaryCU(m): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2018
So unfortunate. My home-town
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by cupidFlint(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

If you don’t have anything to say, kindly shut up.
I believe you're the one who needs to shut up... Am entitled to my opinion same as you are entitled to yours... face your lane
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2018
Fuckgodndjesus:
Eyah why couldn't his sky daddy save him, probably if he had survived and others died form the accident all these religious nutjobs would have flodded here praising their sky daddy ignoring that other people also died in the accident. grin

You dey mind them? Idiotic people of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by GGirll: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2018
So tragic a death eeyah see his bible lying beside him I pray God accept his soul...deeper life is a bible believing church where I got born again at age 6....God bless all true believers od Christ wherever they are in Jesus Name Amen...Lord make me ready at all times in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 11:21am On Apr 02, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

God wey no fit save the man na him go save the children?

I believe in God and that should not concern you na.
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2018
Hmmm, when you try to conquer all your spiritual enemies and they all come to hunt you physically on an unfaithful day. Returning from Church vigil? A lot of people have been robbed on returning from church on foot in the name of coming from vigil at the odd hours of the morning. A lot of innocent ladies have been raped and now left with bastard sons and daughters.

Its time we had open our eyes that our problems are physical and psychological. when i meant physical, i also do not mean flesh and blood so as not to conflict my bible to stand in arms way.

Let me play my Femi Kuti track of, Wonder Wonder, Sorry Sorry, Truth don die, Also my Fela Kuti track of Amen along with Madonna track of frozen. Just listen to these tracks. No mention. No comment pls.
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by dalynch(f): 11:26am On Apr 02, 2018
Fuckgodndjesus post=66363017just:
Eyah why couldn't his sky daddy save him, probably if he had survived and others died form the accident all these religious nutjobs would have flodded here praising their sky daddy ignoring that other people also died in the accident. grin

U just spoke like the thief by the left hand side of Jesus. May God have mercy on you
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I believe in God and that should not concern you na.

I made a comment, and did not challenge your belief....ok sir.
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by kingsleybrave(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

You dey mind them? Idiotic people of Nigeria.
I PITY UR FULL GENERATION. U ARE AN INGREAT.MAY GOD FORGIVE UR SOUL. R.I.P TO THE DEAD
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

I made a comment, and did not challenge your belief....ok sir.

Washere... unlike the usual you, you did normal this time around.
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2018
Millz404:
E get any day wey nairaland no dey report death?
See as human being divide... God help us
I'm sure seun is using the reports to do risuals
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2018
kingsleybrave:

I PITY UR FULL GENERATION. U ARE AN INGREAT.MAY GOD FORGIVE UR SOUL.
R.I.P TO THE DEAD

I pity you sir. And the correct spelling is INGRATE ok. I don't need forgiveness from anybody, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ujampie: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2018
No one actually knows the time. ... It could even happen in the mid night.. ...we just have to soberly prepare. ....

Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by kingsleybrave(m): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2018
Fuckgodndjesus:
IGNORANCE HAS REALLY EATEN DEEP ON U.HOW WISH THE SCALES COULD FALL OUT JUST LIKE THAT OF SAUL
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 02, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
I. Cover my. Family with the blood of Jesus

Hello!

That guy was coming back from where he went to worship same jesus you calling.

3 Likes

Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by kingsleybrave(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

I pity you sir. And the correct spelling is INGRATE ok. I don't need forgiveness from anybody, thank you.
LOL..THANKS FOR THE CORRECTION. BUT TRY AND MEDITATE FOR A WHILE. START FROM THE AIR U INHALE.
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2018
abiodunalasa:
I think Govt need to outlaw the use of phone at events like this.

I can't imagine how very stupid some people are undecided standing over a tragically killed man and snapping his photo... For what exactly sad
for the info to reach you

1 Like

Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 02, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:

was he not covered with it.
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by OwoLee(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2018
pennylland:
THANKS GOD HE DIED ON PREACHING THE GOSPEL,NOT ON ATTACKING HIS NEIGHBORS OR LIKE FULANI DO,RIP

Ode!
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by kullozone(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:

You think the pastor didn't do same abi?

I can't imagine why Jehova and the blood of jesus would allow a pastor die in this painful manner... And at the start of a new month smiley
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by AtoyebiTaiwo(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2018
What a fatal accident. RIP, the dead shall rise again. God will preserve us from sudden death in Jesus name.
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by heendrix(m): 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Awee i thought the GS prayed against accident at the camp shocked nawa o RIP tho
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by adahlee(f): 12:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
Fuckgodndjesus:
You'll die one day
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by honey001(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Isaiah 57:1-2
The righteous perish, and no one takes it to heart; the devout are taken away, and no one understands that the righteous are taken away to be spared from evil. Those who walk uprightly enter into peace; they find rest as they lie in death.
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Fuckgodndjesus: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
adahlee:

You'll die one day
Were all going to die one day nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by macAB: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Fuckgodndjesus:
bros u are too harsh no matter our belief system u can as well sympathise with the dead
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by adisababa1234: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Death has been reduced to nothing by the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. The pastor only died physically as he is gone back home.Death can come at anytime through any means but the most ultimate is that our soul should be accepted to God's Kingdom so we will not die a second death. RIP TO THE DEPARTED FAITHFUL SOUL.

1 Like

Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by olajidetoheeb(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chisos, may his soul rest in perfect peace sad
Re: Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by claremont(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

So did the pastor! But see what happened!

I never hear 1 single oyinbo man tell me say blood of Jesus cover him.

Edumare have mercy!

grin

This is very true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? / Man Drives Female Driver To A Pole In Ikoyi (photos) / Father Christmas Controlling Traffic In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.