Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Thinking Of A Good Business. Here Comes One. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thinking Of A Good Business. Here Comes One. (508 Views)

Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness / Suggest A Good Business That #300k Can Start. / Is It OK To Switch From 130k Job In Yaba To 200k @Ajah. Thinking Of Buying Bike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of A Good Business. Here Comes One. by aderonkedeborah(f): 11:18am On Apr 02, 2018
If you are passionate about been successful here is an opportunity that can ACTUALISE your DREAM.�
� Starting up a beauty business with token, we sell varieties that makes you look beautiful from Head to Toe.
� Buy at discounted price and sell to make more profit.
� Refer to get paid
� Travel within and outside all expenses been paid by the company.
So stop waiting for that Federal work that is taking eternity to come. Youth wise up and start building your future now. To those working and it seems is not adding up,see this as an opportunity to make extra income. Don't procrastinate. Ask me for more details. 07053544070 Whatsapp.
Re: Thinking Of A Good Business. Here Comes One. by demmymol: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
I smell oriflame here

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Aldelia Group Recruitment 2018 / Urgent Job Vacancy / Oracle Nigeria Is Recruiting For Full-time Support Renewal Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.