Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces (25419 Views)

Young Lady Caught After Stealing Wrappers In Benue. Her Hair Shaved With Razor / Girl Injures Her Ex-boyfriend With Razor Blade For Slapping Her.Graphic Photos / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by Weborg: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2018
@WEB.ORG.NG

A 12-year-old boy and his 38-year-old mother have been attacked attacked by their landlady, Mrs. Atalekor, with a razor blade at their Ufuoma community residence, Ughelli, Delta State over the droppings of a chicken to be used for the Easter celebration. .

The allegation by the victims, Mrs. Onobrakpeya and her son, Emuobonuvie Onobrakpeya, is coming just as the landlady’s husband, Mr. Prosper Atalekor, told Vanguard that it was his 10-year-old son that slashed the face and neck of the victims in defense of his mother, who was being beaten by the Onobrakpeyas. .

It was gathered that trouble between both families started when a chicken, bought by Efe Onobrakpeya, husband to the woman, soiled the veranda of the Atalekors, leading to a verbal confrontation which was followed by a free-for-all by the women. .

Efe, who confirmed the attack on his wife and son while speaking to journalists in Ughelli, lamented that the landlady had yet to be arrested after inflicting life-threatening injuries on members of his family. .

He said, “I reported the matter to the ‘B’ Division, Ughelli, and the Divisional Police Officer gave me two policemen to arrest the woman, who went into hiding after the incident. The policemen insisted I give them money before they do anything.” .

However, the suspect’s husband said: “The incident has been a recurring issue as the woman feels she is bigger in size than my wife and always pounced on her whenever they clash.

When this recent incident happened, she and her son attacked my wife and children, with the woman beating my wife and pulling her hair, her son was also hitting my wife with a plank. .

It was my 10-year-old son in trying to defend his mother that picked a razor blade and used it to cut the woman and the boy. My wife, too, was taken to the hospital as she sustained injuries.“.

BY WEB NIGERIA : http://web.org.ng/1526/landlady-slices-tenants-with-razor-blade-over-easter-chickens-faeces/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by yenereal(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2018
FTC. The heart of man continues to think evil all the time.

5 Likes

Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by Pat081: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2018
Hmmmmm hope is nt police dat told u dat ur son is 1oyrs old because how can a boy of 10 do dis just saying my own oooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by partnerbiz4: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2018
This is gross..
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by pyyxxaro: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2018
This country gets worse everyday embarassed
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by Psalmpy(m): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
q
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by shepherd003: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
:oso now wetin come happen to the chicken hope say them no let am go.could it be the manner of approach or someone is not just happy about another eating chicken

1 Like

Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by boman2014: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
chai

how far a human heart can get
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by Donkalio: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
they should slice her clit for me to eat
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by cr7lomo: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Women and brutality are 5 and 6
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
cry cry cry
The heart of women are very wicked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by goshen26: 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Simple!!!!

When you buy Christmas/Easter Chicken and you can't afford to buy for your landlord/landlady, make sure it is killed and packaged in a BLACK NYLON before bringing it home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by ayusco85(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
End time land lady angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by Igboboy59(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
Combat
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by ceononi: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Many are mad, few are roaming.....na wa ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by Samusu(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
It is finished
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by NLEFCC(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Not supporting violence but sharing a compound with some people can be traumatic. They will subject you to the messy sight of chicken poo...but not even one lap of the chicken as consolation when they kill it.
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by rezzy: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hmmmn, lies.
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by Charly68: 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
She should just go to jail to experience good reform for three years may be she will be converted thereafter to be a good citizen
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by Owutuotuo(m): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
Please add "graphic" to this post.

1 Like

Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by AidlifeOnline(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Weborg:
@WEB.ORG.NG

A 12-year-old boy and his 38-year-old mother have been attacked attacked by their landlady, Mrs. Atalekor, with a razor blade at their Ufuoma community residence, Ughelli, Delta State over the droppings of a chicken to be used for the Easter celebration. .

The allegation by the victims, Mrs. Onobrakpeya and her son, Emuobonuvie Onobrakpeya, is coming just as the landlady’s husband, Mr. Prosper Atalekor, told Vanguard that it was his 10-year-old son that slashed the face and neck of the victims in defense of his mother, who was being beaten by the Onobrakpeyas. .

It was gathered that trouble between both families started when a chicken, bought by Efe Onobrakpeya, husband to the woman, soiled the veranda of the Atalekors, leading to a verbal confrontation which was followed by a free-for-all by the women. .

Efe, who confirmed the attack on his wife and son while speaking to journalists in Ughelli, lamented that the landlady had yet to be arrested after inflicting life-threatening injuries on members of his family. .

He said, “I reported the matter to the ‘B’ Division, Ughelli, and the Divisional Police Officer gave me two policemen to arrest the woman, who went into hiding after the incident. The policemen insisted I give them money before they do anything.” .

However, the suspect’s husband said: “The incident has been a recurring issue as the woman feels she is bigger in size than my wife and always pounced on her whenever they clash.

When this recent incident happened, she and her son attacked my wife and children, with the woman beating my wife and pulling her hair, her son was also hitting my wife with a plank. .

It was my 10-year-old son in trying to defend his mother that picked a razor blade and used it to cut the woman and the boy. My wife, too, was taken to the hospital as she sustained injuries.“.

BY WEB NIGERIA : http://web.org.ng/1526/landlady-slices-tenants-with-razor-blade-over-easter-chickens-faeces/

This is Gross... I feel pity for the lil boy... Kill or be Killed
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by iksman2002(m): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chai this is wickedness and great jealousy how can a woman do this am still flabergasted over this Unjust act and its even the boy's injuries that pains me most.....................

i wont like to rent a house where the landlord and his family are also living there tufiakwa.......... cry
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by Timagex(m): 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
The woman go get handwriting cheesy. See the curve of the second one cheesy cheesy......

They should draw the same on her fore head angry
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by openmine(m): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
He said, “I reported the matter to the ‘B’ Division, Ughelli, and the Divisional Police Officer gave me two policemen to arrest the woman, who went into hiding after the incident. The policemen insisted I give them money before they do anything.
When we have security operatives who first demand money before carrying their duties,then just know the nation is in ruins!
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by joenor(m): 1:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
I really can't fit into this story, Razor
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by BluntBoy(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Donkalio:
they should slice her clit for me to eat

Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by bennynaza(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
I don't understand how somebody will be living in another persons house and be forming galadima on top.
That's how they refused to pay a man rent in his own house for months and he was so frustrated he allowed the house to burn down
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Devilish woman.
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by Tyga12: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
This is no ordinary razor
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
partnerbiz4:
This is gross..
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
This is serious.
Re: Delta Landlady Slices Tenants With Razor Blade Over Easter Chicken’s Faeces by thedondada(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
shepherd003:
:oso now wetin come happen to the chicken hope say them no let am go.could it be the manner of approach or someone is not just happy about another eating chicken

I tell you. Ordinary chicken causing bad belle among neighbours. Somebodyhas beef untop chicken matter that he could slice a fellow human being with blade like this.

All this face me I slap you houses

Whom do we blame?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Meth Concealed In Colored Beads (Photo, Video) / Woman Faints, Lands In A Hospital After Being Beating Severely By Husband.Photos / EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.