Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Please What Is The Difference Between NYSC Exemption Letter And Those Who Serve. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please What Is The Difference Between NYSC Exemption Letter And Those Who Serve. (1442 Views)

How To Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption / NYSC EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE: Step-by-step Guide On How To Register / You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Difference Between NYSC Exemption Letter And Those Who Serve. by Princessgrace(f): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2018
Please I am asking this question to know what to do, i have been mobilized but I want to exempt myself due to the fact that I just started working with a company and if I choose to serve now I have automatically relieved myself of the job. And I have a family to Carter for. Please I need your response as to wether there is anything special in serving, or the NYSC cert are all the same. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Difference Between NYSC Exemption Letter And Those Who Serve. by professorMD1: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
I believe you need an insider's advice not otondos'

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Difference Between NYSC Exemption Letter And Those Who Serve. by donshaddow(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Exemption is automatic for those above 32 I think... So it's ur choice if u chose to serve.
Re: Please What Is The Difference Between NYSC Exemption Letter And Those Who Serve. by Skyfornia(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Princessgrace:
Please I am asking this question to know what to do, i have been mobilized but I want to exempt myself due to the fact that I just started working with a company and if I choose to serve now I have automatically relieved myself of the job. And I have a family to Carter for. Please I need your response as to wether there is anything special in serving, or the NYSC cert are all the same. Thanks.

Happy birthday Princess

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Has Turned Ekiti State Corpers To Cleaners / Nysc Batch-a Stream 1 Delta State; Get In Here! / Nysc Batch ‘a’ 2017: All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.