Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Let's Talk About This ( Christians Thread Only) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Talk About This ( Christians Thread Only) (334 Views)

Atheist vs Christians thread / I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! / Lets Talk About Wedding/engagement Rings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About This ( Christians Thread Only) by Wizklynd23(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
" Your life as a Christian should make other nonbelievers question thier believe in God"

I am saddened this days the way we youths take our religion as something abstract, same also our salvation..

NB: Pls, if your not a Christian stay off this thread or if you wishes to partake, partake in peace not with hatred.. Thank you wink..

•It ispainful that we are neglecting our religion teachings, many of us are not following Christ again, many have gave up completely in the struggle for salvation, Ohh how painful this is sad sad..

√First situation

• Our churches many are dying, not performing as they should, Christians departing from the faith to another.

• Christians moving from one denomination to another

• false teachers, false religion leaders and hypocrites are deceiving themselves and others

√Second situation

>>I was sad to understand that in 2060 Christianity will no more be the leading religion in the world but Islam embarassed
embarassed,

>>Christians facing persecutions and hatred everywhere around the world with a massive mortality rate, what a bad situation

>>You will see christian Girls hanging around with Muslim guys which when you compare Christian Guys hanging around with Muslim girls the difference is wide clear.. At long last something unwanted occures and the Girl becomes a Muslim, what a bad situation but when the bible said "Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness? Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, 'I will dwell in them and walk among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. Therefore, come out from their midst and be separate,' says the Lord. 'And do not touch what is unclean; And I will welcome you. And I will be a Father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to Me,' Says the Lord Almighty." (2 Corinthians 6:14-18)."

With the situations ( first and second) it can be say that Christianity is facing really a big time and the challenges within is very discouraging to the growth of the religion.. But what did the bible said ??

1. (John 15:19)

"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.

2. (1 Thessalonians 2:14-15)

For you, brethren, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea, for you also endured the same sufferings at the hands of your own countrymen, even as they did from the Jews,

3. ( Mark 13:9)

"But be on your guard; for they will deliver you to the courts, and you will be flogged in the synagogues, and you will stand before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them.

4.( Matthew 23:34-37)

"Therefore, behold, I am sending you prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to citycity

5. ( 2 Timothy 3:12)

Indeed, all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted

6. (Luke 21:12)

"But before all these things, they will lay their hands on you and will persecute you, delivering you to the synagogues and prisons, bringing you before kings and governors for My name's sake

7. (Philippians 1:2)
For to you it has been granted for Christ's sake, not only to believe in Him, but also to suffer for His sake.

>To sum it up it can be say that as Christians for us to face persecutions and tribulations is a true test to our faith

> Let's believe and hold unto our faith no matter what the situations we are in let's not give up on Christianity

> let's asked for Gods directions, for the nation and the world is against our believe, we need God to strengthen us in a that we do

> let's not be weary of the religion, let's do Good to others( non christian inclusive)

> let's our religion speak good, let our characters speak good of our religion..

> let's avoid false teachings ( by there fruits you shall know them)

> let's pray God preserve our religion, make it strong than before

>let's do all we could to maintain and preserve the religion too

> let's be faithful in all our dealings in life..

> lastly let's work on our salvation immensely, despite being sinners(all) let's continue to asked of Gods mercy in our life's everyday

With the above facts I think our our religion will be better and strong than it was before .... Thank you, God bless us, God bless Nigeria, may God keep us one..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

End Time / Why Did Islam Join The Catholic Pope To Pray For Peace In 1986? / See Why You Should Agree That This Prosperity Gospel Is From God Almighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.