Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

BBN Housemate,lolu Telling Anto He Wants Her Back(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Housemate,lolu Telling Anto He Wants Her Back(video) (739 Views)

BBNaija Ex-Housemate, Lolu Hangs Out With Kiki Osinbajo (Photos) / BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Lolu Arrives Nigeria / Throwback: Bbnaija Housemate Lolu Pictured With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN Housemate,lolu Telling Anto He Wants Her Back(video) by activistjohnny(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
BBN housemate, Anto made it clear after she returned to the BBNaija game that she was hurt by Lolu and would probably not trust him again after she found out he had another woman outside the house and kept it away from her.
Lolu in a bid to win her trust back had a heart to heart conversation with her and told her he wants her back. The video of their conversation is so emotional. Watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV39_8IxTdg. https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/this-video-of-bbn-housemate-lolu.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: BBN Housemate,lolu Telling Anto He Wants Her Back(video) by activistjohnny(m): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc fynestboi cc Dominique
Re: BBN Housemate,lolu Telling Anto He Wants Her Back(video) by ColtonAngel: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2020
Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. private investigator in Madrid
Re: BBN Housemate,lolu Telling Anto He Wants Her Back(video) by princealexndre(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2020
I used to Love seeing two them together

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Organizers Speak On Nina’s Wrong Percentage Votes During Eviction Show / Davido Suggests That Wizkid Might Be Dating Tiwa Savage / Billionaire Femi Otedola 'spotted' In Molue. Buys Agege bread...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.