Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt (72075 Views)

Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos) / Michelle Dede Goes Braless In Sexy Photoshoot / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
Randy91:

This is wat I can REAL BLEZZ!!!!
Xoxo yummy yummycheesy cheesy

nt all those type looking like CEE-C own..

Ladies if u no get this kain blezzz,,hide ur face......

cc: lefulefu...
i won't deny...d blenze looks quiet suckablecheesy...omo its like the nipples don stand ooshocked

1 Like

Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by iammarvellux(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hmm..

Is going Unclad now adding a VALUE to our GDP?

ATTENTION SEEKERS everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
lefulefu:
i won't deny...d blenze looks quiet suckablecheesy...omo its like nipples don stand ooshocked

No b lie broscheesy cheesy cheesy

if Lalas247 own go b like this eehhh...

the world will be a brighter place cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by AkpaMgbor(m): 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
abike12:

oshe o, broda driver. nice to hear back. I don't need to know you personally to know you are a low life based on the way you addressed me when I didn't talk to you. defending rape and obviously triggered over a woman that's not disturbing you. my friend go and find something useful to do with your existence. data is too cheap in that country. anybody with half a brain knows what's acceptable to them and they hold the women in their life to that standard, not by insulting strangers that your opinion is of no consequence to.
Just realized I was exchanging words with a chronic slowpoke.if you could muster up some brainpower to go back to my previous mention you would’ve realized I NEVER insulted you personally..but then that would be asking too much from your likes..

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by abike12(f): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Just realized I was exchanging words with a chronic slowpoke.if you could muster up some brainpower to go back to my previous mention you would’ve realized I NEVER insulted you personally..but then that would be asking too much from your likes..

AkpaMgbor:

Of course, even the mentally derailed woman on the street is very comfortable in her own skin..2 of a kind I believe.

lies or selective memory? please go and look for someone else to upset, i'm going on my lunch break
Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by babatee1985(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
ogochukwu247:

Media personality ,Moet Abebe released really hot photos which she tagged ‘The rebirth of Moet Abebe’.

The photos see her in a pool wearing a white shirt which did little to conceal her bossom.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/02/photos-moet-abebe-goes-braless-flashes-tits-in-wet-shirt/

cc lalasticlala
See fresh boobs. To caress them dey hungry me

Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by salesforce: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
oh
Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
abike12:

lies or selective memory? please go and look for someone else to upset, i'm going on my lunch break
I was spot on my description of your brainpower..even a yabaleft resident would’ve realized I was referring to the woman in the OP who I compared with the numerous unclad mentally derailed women littering the country..but somehow your already warped mind interpreted it as yourself..sorry I can’t help you.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by XaviDayo(m): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
abike12:

cussing me out will not solve your numerous life problems and frustrations. the girl that posted it knows the kind of animals in Nigeria so I'm sure she was expecting you all to bark like the rabied dogs that you are. if you are angry go and stage a protest outside her house and see if her mobile policemen won't feed you to the dogs. anonymous outrage online over what does not affect your miserable lives just makes you cowards

Abike, I read through my reply and dint see where me insult or cuss u out o....so why lump us all together?

Naija Sha......me don waka....this one pass me.
Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by apex4545(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Woman where is ur decency? Pretty sure ur brain is in that nipple ur showing not in ur head. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by Zinnykel0147(m): 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
D hustle is real !!! grin
Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by solidman59(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
Youthful exuberance sometimes makes us forget that we will grow old someday.

We wish not though...
Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by royalamour(m): 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
abike12:
I love that she's comfortable in her own skin

I knew it is only time before they come with this gaseous excuse. Comfortable my foot.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by ImperialYoruba: 4:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
Didn't Moet marry not long ago?

Abi I dey mix her up with someone else?

Anyway, if you see a woman come out like this ehhn, know that she has difficulty keeping men and is desperate for a man for herself, EXCLUSIVELY!

Its a trade. The statement is "look what you get for becoming mine, ...any takers"?

Her body dey make my mouth water sef.
Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
royalamour:

I knew it is only time before they come with this gaseous excuse. Comfortable my foot.

Lmao!!!!...

Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by lekkan(m): 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
all in all she don old and her breast don sag

1 Like

Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by tbliss22(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Jakumo:

Control ya crocodile Mr. Man. Nudity is only offensive when it is practiced by elderly, fat and ugly women like the one shown here. Otherwise, most men who have self control would never object to beautiful, fit and young women posing with no clothes on.

Hmmm I see , but you perfectly have a right to your own opinion. But the fact is that if this crazy trend continues, many more guys will see ladies as sex object and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by Aadeyinka(m): 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
ClintonEmex:
Girls be tempting niggas anyhow. A guy will still be handling it sha.
it's a matter of time , she will soon naked everything ,she is pretending.
Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by MTKbudapest(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
she enter water but d water no touch her face and hair. What a good swimmer she is shocked shocked shocked Old ma le
Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by billyG(m): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
cashandcarryBiz:
Don't be carried away with this jor..

Do you know shoes are rhe first thing MOET ABEBE will notice in you if you approach her??

So, Dear men, Look irresistible with this Limited edition baylin toste Bespoke shoe. Genuine leather made in china..

Check my signature on how to reach me.

Zero-Eight-Zero-Six-Two-Eight-Nine, Five. One"Two Five
Na so dem dey take sell market?
Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by billyG(m): 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
cashandcarryBiz:
Don't be carried away with this jor..

Do you know shoes are rhe first thing MOET ABEBE will notice in you if you approach her??

So, Dear men, Look irresistible with this Limited edition baylin toste Bespoke shoe. Genuine leather made in china..

Check my signature on how to reach me.

Zero-Eight-Zero-Six-Two-Eight-Nine, Five. One"Two Five
Na so dem dey take sell market?
Wo d hell iz Mo'ete Abebe?
Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by kenodrill: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
Vaseline crew over to you... tongue
Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by Duru009(m): 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nonsense, go and marry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by vRendoh(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
All these media personalities kini na refined ashas. Nothing more. ...advertise themselves for the highest bidder. Kontinu ....
Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by spiralwedge(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Both the model, photographer are olodo rabata.
Make-up inside swimming pool hahahha. Naija sha
Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by Tonytonex(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nice Set Of Boobs. buh ha body strong like man.
Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by Tonytonex(m): 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
This One Need Hard Thing, She's Really Hungry 4 it.
Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by Stanleysteno(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Some niggas be staring at the picture like this

Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by Painkila: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
How many nipples am I seeing?
Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by tinktanker: 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
foolishness women plenty sha
Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by zhikirullah(m): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hello..

Top of the day to you,

Our prices slashed down! SCLogistics, a service of America Air Sea Cargo Ltd with its head office in Houston, Texas has developed an end-to-end effective global logistics and procurement service, offering both Air and Ocean shipping from UK, US, China, Germany, India, Turkey, Denmark and other parts of the world to Nigeria. We are licensed by Nigerian Customs to clear containers and we offer the following:

Partner with us to experience stress free and cost effective…

# Global procurement of your items such as fashion, electronics, cars, tractors etc, we have hundreds of verified stores where you can buy at low prices.
# Shipping via sea or ocean to/from any country
# Custom clearing of any size of item
# Local or International warehousing of your items
# International merchants verification services
# Haulage services
# Forex financing etc. We have the solutions to all your questions and concerns.

Visit www.sclogisticsng.com for partnership and to get a free warehouse address for your shopping in USA, UK etc
Call or whats app: (+234-8066353127), E-mail: dayo.z@sclogisticsng.com
Re: Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt by olu1759(m): 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
u go fear name moet=wine abebe=hand fan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) / Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband / Yetunde Bakare Converts From Islam To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.