Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,896 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" (17868 Views)

Bishop Daniel Obinim Sells Coronavirus 'Holy Oil' To Church Members For N13k / 12-Year-Old Lesbian At Bishop Daniel Obinim's Church For Deliverance (Video, Pic / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by yazach: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
achiever12:
The likes of buhariguy, maasoap, madridguy, yarimo, dvee2 and yazach know that Buhari is protecting corrupt people, yet, they still defend him. These same useful idiots will still come and say PDP is corrupt. So, how does PDP differs from APC now? No difference. I wonder what happened to the minds of those guys. It is either they have lost touch with reality or they are benefiting from the demonic and corrupt activities of this government.

Even sarrki has repented since, but these ones will never desist from their unreasonable dispositions.

You can be reasonable than what you typed here
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by achiever12: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
yazach:

I don't about name calling but I copy you typed above

You aren't about name calling, but you called me names earlier, didn't you? Looks like you've lost your senses aside from being a useful idiot and a bigot
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by achiever12: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
yazach:

You are actually too daft in reasoning to know what is reasonable and what is not
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by ufuosman(m): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Rev, you are right
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by talk2percy(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Behold it is written in the book of APC that if any man crosses to APC all that he looted shall be remembered no more!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
musa234:
Facts stated. Where is the change we all craved for? Where is the corruption fighting we all look forward to? Where is the better economy Nigerians dreamt of? Where is the 1Naira =1 dollar we all looked forward to? Everyone is been affected, it does not matter the tribe, party of religion, the Fulani's are suffering, the kanuri's are suffering, the Hausa's are suffering, the Yoruba's, the ijaw's, the igbo's, to mention but a few. For how long are we gonna continue this way, we need a revolution. These good for nothing politicians have failed us, they have all failed us. You can curse, shout and wail and nothing will change. Nigerians are too divided to fight for their right. I don't know if we will ever get it right in this country.
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by Ngene44: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
yarimo:
I won't blame the bishop for saying all this thrash, from his picture he looks like someone who is suffering from too much intake of WEED
buhari is a fanatic and a father of hate. Your hate towards igbos and Christians shows that you are a real follower of buhari
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by yarimo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ngene44:
buhari is a fanatic and a father of hate. Your hate towards igbos and Christians shows that you are a real follower of buhari

Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
musa234:
Facts stated. Where is the change we all craved for? Where is the corruption fighting we all look forward to? Where is the better economy Nigerians dreamt of? Where is the 1Naira =1 dollar we all looked forward to? Everyone is been affected, it does not matter the tribe, party of religion, the Fulani's are suffering, the kanuri's are suffering, the Hausa's are suffering, the Yoruba's, the ijaw's, the igbo's, to mention but a few. For how long are we gonna continue this way, we need a revolution. These good for nothing politicians have failed us, they have all failed us. You can curse, shout and wail and nothing will change. Nigerians are too divided to fight for their right. I don't know if we will ever get it right in this country.
Guess who APC will hire next after Zenith Bank manager and win one Cow.

Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by yazach: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
achiever12:

You are actually too daft in reasoning to know what is reasonable and what is not

Continue
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by yazach: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
achiever12:

You aren't about name calling, but you called me names earlier, didn't you? Looks like you've lost your senses aside from being a useful idiot and a bigot
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by dlox01(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
Its the same thing Jesus Christ did for you Bishop, he changed you from a criminal to a saint.
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by VanNistelrooy24: 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=IamSINZ post=66372145][/quote]Lol, odogwu himself. Greetings sir.
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by achiever12: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
yazach:

Continue

Useful idiot, I don hear you
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by yazach: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
achiever12:

He pain am well well
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by yazach: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
achiever12:

He pain am well well
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by asawanathegreat(m): 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
More wisdom to our spiritual leader, pls tell them the truth.
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by achiever12: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
yazach:

He pain am well well

Yeah it pains me that someone as old as you I'd still mentally backward
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by yazach: 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
achiever12:

Yeah it pains me that someone as old as you I'd still mentally backward

Use Chinese balm and take chloroquine
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by lexy2014: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
yarimo:
I won't blame the bishop for saying all this thrash, from his picture he looks like someone who is suffering from too much intake of WEED
despite d "weed" u say d Bishop took, did he say d truth?
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by achiever12: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
yazach:

Use Chinese balm and take chloroquine

Is that the combination they used in curing your madness the last time you ran mad? Answer me, useful idiot.
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by akaahs(m): 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
musa234:
God bless you bro for this honest suggestion, that's the only way to save this nation REVOLUTION is the answer.
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by maasoap(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
achiever12:

You are just ranting like an idiot. If you are not a daft idiot, you will know that the meaning of my message is that Buhari isn't different from Jonathan in terms of corruption. The two are both corrupt. You should use your brain before you start loosing what is left of your senses

And yes, you are a useful idiot
The fact that you were able to successfully convince yourself of that didn't every sensible Nigeria should. You haven't learnt that.
I hope that that they were not singing idiot to your ears while growing up because, I'm beginning to suspect that.
And let me add this: you are a waste. Buhari wasn't the architect of your miserable life because you didn't have one before Buhari came to power. Channel your energy to productive things instead of ranting and rambling non ending on nairaland.
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by maasoap(m): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
yazach:

yazach:

What is this one saying

This how we spot lazy thinkers here. You had nothing to offer.
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by achiever12: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
maasoap:

Find something doing. Buhari will not gift you money because he didn't owe you. Work and become a better person. Everyone has story to tell. You are sounding frustrated. What do you even do for a living to begin with. Let me guess: nothing.

Why are you ranting like your were bitten by a rabid dog? Looks like you will die in this cursed condition. Rest in Pieces, Messr Useful Idiot
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by Coolgent(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
See his face hungry Bishop
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by godliman: 12:03am On Apr 03, 2018
Nairalanddist:
Useless bishop. God bless Buhari
Sorry for you
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by yazach: 3:10am On Apr 03, 2018
achiever12:

Is that the combination they used in curing your madness the last time you ran mad? Answer me, useful idiot.

I copy you
Re: Bishop Daniel Yisa: "The Change Buhari Brought Is Changing Criminals To Saints" by yazach: 3:11am On Apr 03, 2018
maasoap:

This how we spot lazy thinkers here. You had nothing to offer.

Continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo Anglican Diocese Crisis: Bish­op Chijioke Benjamin Otti, Wife, Kids Detained / Do Miracles Still Exist?, Do Angels Still Assist Humans? / Assemblies Of God Church Drags Factional Group To EFCC Over Embezzlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.