Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

"Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski (56660 Views)

Avoid Sleeping With A Married Woman / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / "Man Gets Pregnant After Sleeping With His Master's Wife" - Prophet SEER 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Emytea(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
I THINK SAY NA ONLY ALFA'S THEM GET SUCH CHARACTER oooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by AndreSalvatore: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
smato:
are you supporting evil

more of condemning evil...
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by iamtardey: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
smato:
because he will bribe everybody.

NO.

let's start with what offence did he commit?

you even post his picture online... and can't post the ladies pic? lol

see alot to ask... but surely he Will Win Again and again...

with that story I'm seeing up there, take it to court and he will win you 10 times
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by josessybj: 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Your wife na oloshi
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
dairykidd:

The thing tire me.. Like why cant u pray on ur own?
When I was looking for a WIFE to marry...
The first thing I took seriously was a SMART Lady that thinks like a man.

I wasn't interested in beauty again since make up is ubiquitous.
I tire for all my FINE GIRLS.
Carry WIG cover empty skulls on top.
I left them and gave them a surprise package.
When they saw the lady I married some where ashamed of themselves while some attacked me, telling me they were more beautiful than her. grin grin.
..and I replied " Beauty but has nothing to offer".
Even when MMM came , my wife wasn't moved to participate despite being Rich.
WOMAN weh no get sense dey quick BURN HOUSE, send husband go village.
Shine your eyes.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by begwong: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
One of the Signs of the end times..... Fake men of God will be seen
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by ImperialYoruba: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
CriticMaestro:
Ah jez don't get how someone will open his arse just for deliverance Abi na jaz

No no be jazz. Some women see pastor and prophet as easy catch for their hungry toto. For women hungry for the dyck Church has become a joint to catch one night stand or a quickie. Their spouse will not suspect anything if they are in Church, like he would if they were in club or hotel.

Pastor is fvkng her and she keeps going back to him. What does that tell you? Thats what she wanted to begin with, to be fckd by her pastor. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by bionixs: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
tayebest:
stoopid Randy pastors every where! angry
where is his wife's picture? A fully grown adult, doubling as someone's wife and mother,wears hot mini to church, wouldn't stick to the rule of I do she swore to,discussing her family matters upadan until someone tells her that it is an attack.what do you expect. meanwhile,hear from the prophet before we conclude
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
begwong:
One of the Signs of the end times..... Fake men of God will be seen
Only for AFRICA with NIGERIA, KENYA and SOUTH AFRICA as centre of focus abiiii....
God Punish Devil......
Enter EUROPE or US make I know weda u go talk like this again... grin
Have u sat down to talk with some ladies in Nigeria..??
U go fear....no Ambition, No dream.
Every dream ends in Marriage.
Whatever happens in marriage is at the mercy of their husbands....

No FOCUS.
Hardworking MEN, will only come back to hear that their brainwashed wives have sowed a seed of faith, using their only viable car....while kids trek to school.

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
forget about the pastor but why go these far to expose n disgrace ur wife? i understand ur hurt inside but after all this summon n hearings, will you still marry her? beside, why is he going for prayers, is it for child birth or business, that you should ask ...well you are neither a saint also, hv you not slept out before? well the very best i wish u in this journey..they call it marriage!
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Greatzeus(m): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Skepticus:
grin

Sore loser, just accept the sad fact that your wife just got snatched by a handsome demon with probably, a good dick too.

Man up, and address the issues that made the slut, you call a wife, to be dicked hard by that Adonis instead of calling your fellow man out whose only offernce is that, he has a good game than you have.
You are a kid. Keep shut let mature minds comment. Good luck on your up coming post utme by the way.
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
EVILFOREST:

When they saw the lady I married some where ashamed of themselves while some attacked me, telling me they were more beautiful than her. grin grin.
So you're married shocked

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by nanakgh(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
MissRaine69:
Bishop prophet and doctor all in one sentence that should have been clue number 1
Clue 2 anything that has far too many words as a name of the church eg Church of the Holy Fire Anointed Spirit of Zion Blesssed Church of our Savior the Lord Jesus Christ tread with caution

how much for one of those church names?
they're actually pretty good
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Paperwhite(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
soberdrunk:
Someone cannot just help his fellow man with 'deliverance' for his wife again? angry
So your wife is next on line right? undecided
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by semyman: 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Some are using evangelism as a license to all manners of crimes and criminality. Worse crimes are committed by these men so trusted by the public
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by CJAYFORTUNE: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
End time pastors...
Women self,they too they believe wetin pastor talk.
#Men no go ever get such time.
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So you're married shocked
To a smart young lady, filled with dreams.
Unshakable woman.
At least, I don't have near fears unlike some.
She doesn't entertain prayers of any sort.
Doesn't even attend church when ever we get back to Nigeria.

Though, I monitor her closely since LADIES have a very affinity for manipulation spirits... grin grin

I can fix date. If u wish to meet her.
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Skepticus: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
Greatzeus:

You are a kid. Keep shut let mature minds comment. Good luck on your up coming post utme by the way.

grin cheesy grin

You are obviously the man mentioned in the post.

With my post UTME, I'll still fv.ck your girlfriend and wife silly.

Weakling of a man!
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Ishilove: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Benjaminfranklyn:
Why are Nigerians so quick to castigate pastors..if the husband is fair why didn't he put his wife pics...This may just be libel any ways read this
He sounds like an insecure, paranoid person. He has to provide evidence instead of making unsubstantiated claims. You cannot just post a person's pictures on social media and start painting him black. In saner climes he can be sued for libel
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
EVILFOREST:

To a smart young lady, filled with dreams.
Unshakable woman.
At least, I don't have near fears unlike some.
She doesn't entertain prayers of any sort.
Doesn't even attend church when ever we get back to Nigeria.

Though, I monitor her closely since LADIES have a very affinity for manipulation spirits... grin grin

I can fix date. If u wish to meet her.
Meet a married woman shocked what are we going to be discussing like seriously you inviting me to your wife shocked i thought you weren't married maybe cool
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by mu2sa2: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
This is no news. Naija Christianity is all about fleecing, fvcking and fake prophecy.
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
post=66371096:
Your wife's pics please

I mean seriously.

We need full disclosure to render any prudent verdict.

I bet she’s an ex olosho.
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Prophet not at fault as long as he didn’t rape his wife.

It’s no ones fault if a man marries “anfani adugbo”. Thanks
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Shroud: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Isn't pastoral work the most lucrative and easy going?

Bible in one hand, offering plate in the other and a dick constantly lubricated from the punny of sad women looking for answers beyond the comprehension of men.

Any man whose wife becomes a victim of rouge pastors is a fool.
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Meet a married woman shocked what are we going to be discussing like seriously you inviting me to your wife shocked i thought you weren't married maybe cool
Both of u can just be friends.... Nothing more.
...u will like us.
We are a funny couple.
She just went back few weeks ago.
I stayed back to sort out issues.

I Love her so much, that I don't joke with her.
In Igbo we call such people "OKWUTE"
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Eju2018(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Blame your wife. Was she forced to open her legs? If you didn't catch them I bet she wouldn't have told you. Fake pastors are on the rise lately.
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by gtown: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
I have been saying it all along for the past 6-7 years on Nairaland and I will say it again..

WE NEED TO RETURN TO THE GODS OF OUR ANCESTORS!

TO HELL WITH PISSLAM AND FRAUDIANITY!

Let us rebuild our ancestral shrines in our homes and villages, towns and cities, destroy the monopoly of these terrorist alfas and pastorpreneurs. Let us reclaim what is rightfully our.

The Gods are cursing us ever since we abandoned them to these middle eastern hocus pocus cults and we have still not yet learnt our lesson.
Let us rebuild our nature and forests and worship the Gods in peace and good health.

THE GODS FOR NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!
What is this mumu spewing self.
They say a pastor screwed a sheeple's wife, but you are here talking nonsense.
You can worship your dirty father ancestor; who cares!

2 Likes

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
EVILFOREST:

True talk bro... Brains before beauty. Congrats on finding a good wife.. Me i'm hoping to very soon cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Both of u can just be friends.... Nothing more.
...u will like us.
We are a funny couple.
She just went back few weeks ago.
I stayed back to sort out issues.

I Love her so much, that I don't joke with her.
In Igbo we call such people "OKWUTE"
I did love to join you and fix up those issues cause it's obvious you might be needing a helping hand you never can tell wink then maybe when we come back we can now be great friends together with your wife smiley in the same igbo we do call ladies who offer a helping hand Adanne cool
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Greatzeus(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Skepticus:

grin cheesy grin

You are obviously the man mentioned in the post.

With my post UTME, I'll still fv.ck your girlfriend and wife silly.

Weakling of a man!
It will take you at least 2 decades to get to where I am,even if you used all your family members for ritual,true talk boy. cool tongue
Now go cry to Mummy, slowpoke grin

Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by Davoski222: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
tayebest:
stoopid Randy pastors every where! angry
Why didn't he show the pic of his wife?
Re: "Prophet Onovwiona Emmanuel Is Sleeping With My Wife" - Smart Ojeski by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
gtown:

What is this mumu spewing self.
They say a pastor screwed a sheeple's wife, but you are here talking nonsense.
You can worship your dirty father ancestor; who cares!

you can go worship your dirty zombie jewish dead man god . we will move forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Demonic Cobwebs Exist? / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Kumuyi Disowns ‘Prophetess’ Who Claimed To Have Gone To Heaven & Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.