Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Young Woman Blocked From Police Force Because Of FAKE Boobs….poses Risk? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Woman Blocked From Police Force Because Of FAKE Boobs….poses Risk? (821 Views)

Suspected Phone Thief Stabs Young Woman In Yobe, Now arrested! / Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies / "I Was Raped By SARS Two Years Ago" - Young Woman Narrates Ordeal (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Woman Blocked From Police Force Because Of FAKE Boobs….poses Risk? by afonjaman: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
A 32 yr old woman who is only known as Chantal had initially applied to join the Police force in Berlin back in 2012 but was denied. Eventhough she paid all the necessary test needed for enrolment, she was denied for a reason she found not only amusing but unfair and debatable.

The german police force denied her because she had a boob job 2 years before her application.

According to police regulations, officers are not allowed breast implants because of the associated health risks and the possibility of them ripping during service.

Refusing to give up her dream of being a cop, Chantal took the case to court in Gelsenkirchen, in western Germany.

She finally got justice from a lawsuit that lasted up 6 years which allows her to be enlisted as she previously hoped.She excited shared the news on Instagram saying

‘Who’s the girl in the jogging outfit? Now she’s the girl in the combat uniform.

‘I applied to join the Berlin police in 2012 and despite passing all the tests I was rejected.

‘I told them I’d had implants in 2012 and was turned down for that reason. But you know me: I’m not letting that go.

‘My lawyer and I went to court to prove to the Berlin authorities that I was fit for service even with my boobs.’

After reading a report from the University of Bonn which showed that there was no substantial risk to the woman’s health, the judge ordered the police to review their regulations

Source:https://afonjaman.com/young-woman-blocked-from-police-force-because-of-fake-boobs-poses-risk/

Re: Young Woman Blocked From Police Force Because Of FAKE Boobs….poses Risk? by Aliyeous(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Wheres d boob?
Re: Young Woman Blocked From Police Force Because Of FAKE Boobs….poses Risk? by alphacyborg(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
But the bress is still small after the boob job nah.

Re: Young Woman Blocked From Police Force Because Of FAKE Boobs….poses Risk? by northvietnam(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
yes na e fit burst wen chasing criminals
Re: Young Woman Blocked From Police Force Because Of FAKE Boobs….poses Risk? by afonjaman: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lolz...e no dey burst like dat oh
northvietnam:
yes na e fit burst wen chasing criminals
Re: Young Woman Blocked From Police Force Because Of FAKE Boobs….poses Risk? by northvietnam(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
afonjaman:
Lolz...e no dey burst like dat oh
we can never tell... cuz we no b like them...
we they do our own implant for gym...
Re: Young Woman Blocked From Police Force Because Of FAKE Boobs….poses Risk? by amakadihot87(f): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Maybe she just lifted the boobs.......cos the boobs are still small

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Slay Queen Called Out For 139k Debt / Killer Of Ex Ondo Deputy Governor’s Daughter Makes Shocking Confessions / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.