Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Many Of The Presidents In The World Have Been Replaced By Clones - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many Of The Presidents In The World Have Been Replaced By Clones (775 Views)

Primate Ayodele 2024 Prophecies: Assassination Attempts On Presidents, Governors / Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) / Will It Be Moral To Make Clones For Organ Harvesting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Of The Presidents In The World Have Been Replaced By Clones by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Take this or leave it.

Recent research has shown that with DNA sequencing being perfected. In 14days two electrified cells, become bio-electric in nature and any form of animals can be created with fibonacci precision. In fact many of the Presidents in the world have been cloned.

I am 90% sure that Buhari is a clone and Yes, take this information as you may, but I have got a video here and I do not have time to talk to those who can not afford data.

watch and you will know that ETs softwares running on the Human Hardware has been going on since 1938. And Yes my friend, stay away from religions cos it make you more stupid and give your powers to external imagination.

Watch this video and you will be careful. I know I dine with ETs but I never knew the human vehicles have been cloned to house different conscious memories and I make bold to say that your Soul can be stolen, hijacked or replaced with another. It is called Walk-Ins and the new entity will retain the memory of the original person. Become awakened to the highest consciousness or you are tossed.

I just love science.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9btcfCWL5Jg
Re: Many Of The Presidents In The World Have Been Replaced By Clones by northvietnam(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
no mb
Re: Many Of The Presidents In The World Have Been Replaced By Clones by mexxmoney: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Jubrin from Sudan is a clone

1 Like

Re: Many Of The Presidents In The World Have Been Replaced By Clones by foxe(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
The boss is back! Welcome back sir
Re: Many Of The Presidents In The World Have Been Replaced By Clones by vaxx: 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
billionaire i guess
Re: Many Of The Presidents In The World Have Been Replaced By Clones by MrPRevailer(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Useless conspiracy theory.

Athiests would prefer to believe this more than all the countless logical argument.
Re: Many Of The Presidents In The World Have Been Replaced By Clones by Ranchhoddas: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
After your much vaunted deactivation?
Re: Many Of The Presidents In The World Have Been Replaced By Clones by CuteMadridista: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Unadulterated Nonsense
Re: Many Of The Presidents In The World Have Been Replaced By Clones by trapQ: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
And you still found a way to bash religion.

Anyways a guy I know who I'm secret society told me that Buhari is a clone and that he was replaced after returning from his London trip.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience / Why Do Lord Chosen Member Look So Hagard And Poor? / Tani Jesu Nse? Jesu Kristi Je Alailese

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.