Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures (26498 Views)

Labourer Rapes His Colleague To Death In Ondo / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos / Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by TDEMONEW(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ellabae:
That man is so dump.
cheesy
Ellabae:
That man is so dump.
you me dumb.... English will not kill urs in this country
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by emerich(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
nwaonyeze001:

Did u just say.....fake diploma? my guy, it FSLC, at most, SSCE, that is if they have, most of them just started programmes of various certifications and degrees
,...............who dash monkey banana?
The guy is simply dumb and a stark illiterate.
I guess you haven't seen guys with just FSLC that are very intelligent and could write so brilliantly and effortlessly too.
The NPF is filled with dead brain personnel that bribed their way through, so unfortunate coming from an Officer and not a constable or a lower cadre.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by OSUigbo: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
DrMuzungu:
This second idiot should be first fired for being illiterate. He probably got the job with a fake diploma. Then, once fired, he should be arrested for inciting violence. Prisoners would LOVE to manhandle a former police officer.
You're just wicked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by emerich(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
TDEMONEW:
cheesy you me dumb.... English will not kill urs in this country
You just messed up too....
Another dumb fellow.
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by Miramerry: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
This ASP is a further embarrassment to the Nigeria Police. Look at his rank and his English language thinking he is defending his colleague. Must u defend at all cost? Must Nigeria police be correct at all time? U and your colleague are not fit for the job. U better receive sence.
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by XVIER(m): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
LosVikingos:

Yeye dey smell
bro check am well
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by ireke(m): 5:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
sawdi:

I know we will all concentrate on his bad grammar and forget the bigger issue here.

He is a policeman and meant to protect the civilians, for him to say if he were to have been there she would have been dead by now clearly shows the man doesn't know his duty as a police officer hence he should be relieved of his duty as soon as possible. angry8

Who knows how many innocent civilians he may have killed or have killed! angry

Please this is no joke. Something has to be done asap angry

I swear this is one of the reasons I wish I was a lawyer. If I was one, I will sue him and the IGP. The IGP should tell us if killing the lady would have been an appropriate and official response to the lady's "offense". If not, then they should make the officer to retract the wicked post and apologize to Nigerians or get him removed from the force.

Yeah I know cases like that take forever and that's why I want to practice my own law in my retirement years so that I will have lots of time on my hand and enough to eat already without waiting for every verdict.
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by sisisioge: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin

The moraforkerr just gave her additional proof! Ndi aras!

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by yehmy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
dominique:
Chiimmmooo!!! Did that police officer ever pass through the for walls of school? shocked

I won't be surprised if he's not penalized and even gets promoted soon after.
Sorry to derail maa spam bot have ban me on business thread i don't know wetin i do
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by sawdi: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
ireke:

I swear this is one of the reasons I wish I was a lawyer. If I was one, I will sue him and the IGP. The IGP should tell us if killing the lady would have been an appropriate and official response to the lady's "offense". If not, then they should make the officer to retract the wicked post and apologize to Nigerians or get him removed from the force.

Yeah I know cases like that take forever and that's why I want to practice my own law in my retirement years so that I will have lots of time on my hand and enough to eat already without waiting for every verdict.

It clearly indicate there's a problem somewhere. It wasn't too long when another policeman made similar comment. They have this god-like feeling that they can kill anyone and nothing can be done.
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by HRich(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Tude come!

take this uniform

wear it

take gun

you're now a Policeman

if anybody mess up

Shoot the person down!!!

I can't believe a policeman wrote that English

1 Like

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by crackhouse(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chai!! A double star rank policeman for that matter. This English can kill oo
Shey na ASP be this abi na what?
I can swear that guy no even go primary school.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by abpeter: 5:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
wat a shithole
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by misano(m): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Policeman nor kuku sadi spell anything sef.

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by giftedben: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nigerians they give police too much respect, any police man that man handle me I will just keep him quiet then gently confront him one day on the road when he is with his wife and child and give him the beaten of his life; that if his fellow police men ask him "ah inspector ade what happened? His reply would be, my brother na Mr. Robert oO.
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by pek(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
dominique:
Chiimmmooo!!! Did that police officer ever pass through the for walls of school? shocked

I won't be surprised if he's not penalized and even gets promoted soon after.
* four*
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by chronique(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
XVIER:
Nigerians, we are use to phone recording every events that comes our way. Won't judge the policeman for now until I read the full story. Who knows the person (who might have done something wrong) being harrassed by the policeman might be a relative to the lady so she decided to video the event to seek false Justice.

If I tell you the full story, you would be shocked. I know the sibling to the victim.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by Niyinficient(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
I think we should make this second policeman trend na....his Facebook account.....

1 Like

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by pek(m): 6:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
In a saner land, that police officer will be behind bars by now.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by XVIER(m): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
chronique:

If I tell you the full story, you would be shocked. I know the sibling to the victim.
if you do truely then share
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
36govs:
@WEB.ORG.NG

Checkout the chat below.

"Although the Grammar Na Bomb"

BY WEB NIGERIA : http://web.org.ng/1567/policeman-defends-his-colleague-who-brutalized-a-lady-in-lagos-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

85% of Nigerian uniform men speak and write like this...Iike if u agree and share if you disprove..

I have heard funnier from lastma to Generals...Don't forget oga at the top saga...The call to serve or duty to defend in Nigeria wasn't borne out of patriotism rather poverty or quest for power and asuch this problems are imminent and inevitable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by ireke(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
sawdi:

It clearly indicate there's a problem somewhere. It wasn't too long when another policeman made similar comment. They have this god-like feeling that they can kill anyone and nothing can be done.

It's so unfortunate that the bolded part is true and sincerely, I blame our lawyers. If 4 or 5 killers are made to pay with all they (and their generations) are worth, they will think twice before killing an innocent person especially with impunity as they do now.

Forget death sentence. Once you're dead you're gone and it's all over.
Forget dismissal, he go get security job.
Forget stigma, who e help?

However, if an officer knows that he and his family will be made to pay heavily for abuse of power that leads to loss of an innocent life, he will think twice before making mistakes talk less of boasting about it.

Let me cross the line a bit by sounding a little racist - a racist white policeman may think that he can kill a black man without a very serious repercussion, he may even fantasize about it but you will hardly see or hear them saying it so blatantly. In fact it's easier to commit the offence than to talk about it self. Compare that to what we have in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by sawdi: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
ireke:

It's so unfortunate that the bolded part is true and sincerely, I blame our lawyers. If 4 or 5 killers are made to pay with all they (and their generations) are worth, they will think twice before killing an innocent person especially with impunity as they do now.

Forget death sentence. Once you're dead you're gone and it's all over.
Forget dismissal, he go get security job.
Forget stigma, who e help?

However, if an officer knows that he and his family will be made to pay heavily for abuse of power that leads to loss of an innocent life, he will think twice before making mistakes talk less of boasting about it.

Let me cross the line a bit by sounding a little racist - a racist white policeman may think that he can kill a black man without a very serious repercussion, he may even fantasize about it but you will hardly see or hear them saying it so blatantly. In fact it's easier to commit the offence than to talk about it self. Compare that to what we have in Nigeria

Well said. I think with that a lot of them will take precaution knowing well they could as well be destroying their family life once they make such comment or before they pull that trigger.
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by chronique(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
XVIER:
if you do truely then share

The Lady who was assaulted by the cop,the cop and some other passengers, all entered a bus from obalende to egbeda. Driver asked people to pay but the cop didn't want to pay cos he was insisting he was a policeman. Driver wouldn't have any of that nd asked him to come down if he doesn't want to pay. He reluctantly agreed to pay and the journey continued. He started lamenting about how they abandoned him after they took them to the island for Buhari's visit,and left him to find his way back alone... The conductor gave excess change to one of the passengers and they were looking for who it was. The policeman now asked them to check a particular guy. When the guy checked,he realized he was the one,and apologized cos he didn't check the money he was given. The cop kept calling him a thief and all that and people asked him to relax since the whole thing had been settled but he refused. The dude alighted at his bus stop and the cop came down with him and held him. They realized if they left the guy behind,the cop could twist the case so the other passengers came down too with the guy and they were all trying to settle the matter. The cop was harrasing them and most of the passengers were ladies and they quickly caved in and kept quiet. But the victim didn't. The cop noticed her recording him and slapped her. Took her phone and smashed it. That became another case and she insisted he must fix her phone. To settle the matter,they suggested they go to the nearest police station and the cop told them there was a station nearby. They didn't know he was taking them to his own division and when he got there,he changed the whole story. The female dpo asked them to detain her and they even called her a prostitute...

When I saw the video, I tweeted it at ngrsenate,amnesty international, CNN,BBC,aljazeera,police hqtrs and some other handles. A lot of other people also shared it. As we speak, the commissioner of police is on the case. From the videos online, this idiotic ASP made that statement. When she shared the screengrab this morning, I told her we had to make it trend. I tweeted at a lot of people and a good no of my friends shared it. Her own friends too shared it and people kept sharing... Some of these idiots need to be used as scapegoat before others would learn. This ASP is going to be in big soup at the end of the day as there are other people who would take up this case from where it is. Next time, he wouldn't type foolishly on something like this. This just shows how bad the police force is.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by sawdi: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
XVIER:
Nigerians, we are use to phone recording every events that comes our way. Won't judge the policeman for now until I read the full story. Who knows the person (who might have done something wrong) being harrassed by the policeman might be a relative to the lady so she decided to video the event to seek false Justice.

Okay let's all agree the person being harassed by the officer is related to the lady. Let's agree that he committed a crime.

But does that give the officer the right to make such a comment? To an innocent lady. Let's even imagine she's not innocent. A police shouldn't shoot or kill an unarmed suspect or whatever you want to call it. See I'm so pissed right now angry Cos I'm beginning to imagine those that have died this way. angry

Imagine it to be you; your relative being harassed by an officer and you decide to record it, then an officer feeling insulted by that act pulls the trigger and viola...the end.

I'm sure you would love that so much.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by XVIER(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
sawdi:

Okay let's all agree the person being harassed by the officer is related to the lady. Let's agree that he committed a crime.

But does that give the officer the right to make such a comment? To an innocent lady. Let's even imagine she's not innocent. A police shouldn't shoot or kill an unarmed suspect or whatever you want to call it. See I'm so pissed right now angry Cos I'm beginning to imagine those that have died this way. angry

Imagine it to be you; your relative being harassed by an officer and you decide to record it, then an officer feeling insulted by that act pulls the trigger and viola...the end.

I'm sure you would love that so much.
I never said what the policeman said in the chat was right. I don't think you have seen a real criminal or fall victim of a crime before, of which the guy being harrassed might be. Well all what we are saying is based on assumption and in my earlier comment that was the reason I said I'd like to read the full story before judging.
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by introvertedsoul: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Criminals! Why would you be afraid of being recorded if what you are doing is law abiding and not criminal?
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by XVIER(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
chronique:

The Lady who was assaulted by the cop,the cop and some other passengers, all entered a bus from obalende to egbeda. Driver asked people to pay but the cop didn't want to pay cos he was insisting he was a policeman. Driver wouldn't have any of that nd asked him to come down if he doesn't want to pay. He reluctantly agreed to pay and the journey continued. He started lamenting about how they abandoned him after they took them to the island for Buhari's visit,and left him to find his way back alone... The conductor gave excess change to one of the passengers and they were looking for who it was. The policeman now asked them to check a particular guy. When the guy checked,he realized he was the one,and apologized cos he didn't check the money he was given. The cop kept calling him a thief and all that and people asked him to relax since the whole thing had been settled but he refused. The dude alighted at his bus stop and the cop came down with him and held him. They realized if they left the guy behind,the cop could twist the case so the other passengers came down too with the guy and they were all trying to settle the matter. The cop was harrasing them and most of the passengers were ladies and they quickly caved in and kept quiet. But the victim didn't. The cop noticed her recording him and slapped her. Took her phone and smashed it. That became another case and she insisted he must fix her phone. To settle the matter,they suggested they go to the nearest police station and the cop told them there was a station nearby. They didn't know he was taking them to his own division and when he got there,he changed the whole story. The female dpo asked them to detain her and they even called her a prostitute...

When I saw the video, I tweeted it at ngrsenate,amnesty international, CNN,BBC,aljazeera,police hqtrs and some other handles. A lot of other people also shared it. As we speak, the commissioner of police is on the case. From the videos online, this idiotic ASP made that statement. When she shared the screengrab this morning, I told her we had to make it trend. I tweeted at a lot of people and a good no of my friends shared it. Her own friends too shared it and people kept sharing... Some of these idiots need to be used as scapegoat before others would learn. This ASP is going to be in big soup at the end of the day as there are other people who would take up this case from where it is. Next time, he wouldn't type foolishly on something like this. This just shows how bad the police force is.
thanks for sharing this true event, let's admit the policeman was at fault but the truth is the lady too was at fault it wouldn't have gotten this far if she didn't put out her phone to record the event. The police will definitely leave the assaulted guy with time. Well I hope the policeman serves quarry but it's a lesson to the lady too. Thanks
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by bjbukzy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
chronique:

Give us update please
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by Jjohola: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Please ig collect this man uniform he is one of them
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by chronique(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
XVIER:
thanks for sharing this true event, let's admit the policeman was at fault but the truth is the lady too was at fault it wouldn't have gotten this far if she didn't put out her phone to record the event. The police will definitely leave the assaulted guy with time. Well I hope the policeman serves quarry but it's a lesson to the lady too. Thanks

What if that guy had been framed for something else? You're sounding like you're not in this country. The policeman in question has been detained. It should serve as a deterrent to others.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by Maximus85(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
36govs:
@WEB.ORG.NG

Checkout the chat below.

"Although the Grammar Na Bomb"

BY WEB NIGERIA : http://web.org.ng/1567/policeman-defends-his-colleague-who-brutalized-a-lady-in-lagos-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Omo see English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sexual Assaults: Pastor Paul Mukendi Found Guilty In Canada / Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal / "Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.