Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) (48981 Views)

Senator Joshua Lidani Defects To APC From PDP / Thugs Rescue Senator Dino Melaye From Police In A Double Cross / Senator Joshua Lidani Remained Calm While Senate Mace Was Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by rafindo(m): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
In a very responsible Cline, the Senator would resign immediately and the soldier court martial in a space of a week.
Alas that would not happen because we are animals in this country where ethics and morality has been eroded.
Religiosity and tribalism are now coat of honor for.
Where the president is the commander of clownish reasoning and ineffectiveness.
I hope all the animals in this zoo die.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by kitaatita: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
What northern constituents are doing is called EARLY VOTING. They don't want to wait for polls to open before making up their minds.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by SexyDenzel: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
This reminds me of my favourite movie training day, you shot me in the asssss!!! with the rate the citizens are getting angry at politicians soon they will start mobbing or killing them on the streets.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by Our5k(m): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shot in the ass! Mehn, that soldier is gay! angry
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nigerian Army But Why?
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by Ncsamuel(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Which kain foolish country be this?! So cant someone stop buhari by the roadside to ask him to give a list of what he has done for Nigeria since 1983 again without being shot?
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by Throwback: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
I reckon they were doing their job, while the protesters if not armed, were also exercising their political rights to accountability of their own political employee.

But a man shot in the ass cannot be said to have been confrontational?
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
He is a PDP senator
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by Ncsamuel(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
The irony there is that. THE YOUNG PAYS TAXES TO SENATOR AND THE SOLDIER!!
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by Tk4all(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
kerry57:
Shits happening everywhere. The same people u are representing is shot at because u have failed to be responsible to ur subjects Mr senator.Naija which way nah?
I tell you.
Who go follow vote am again

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by tstx(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
HeyCorleone:
And these are the people that are supposed to protect us? Lol.

When I see Nigerians saying shit about a country like America, I know one thing can never happen there. Abuse of human rights.
Look at this one.... Have you ever bin to America? it is worst there, they just dont show it on TV
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by GGirll: 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
I don't know why I found this picture very funny that I had to lol, God forgive me sir. These people wickedly rejoiced at d deaths of Igbos n chanted sai baba,they hailed boko haram during Xmas bombing n all deaths of Christians across the nation...non of them condemned this wickedness on agatu and the killing ofbunarmed IPOB members....are mine supporting this evil? No but let he that throweth a stone in the market be careful cos it might land on your kins head....what goes around comes around...I didn't vote for these cannibals and my people thee 5 percenters didn't too so when karma comes visiting those that voted I will only laugh n pray for them if I so wish.....2019 battered BUTTOCKS vote sai baba again ok you are lucky na your buttocks
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by ToluSuo(m): 5:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Safe journey to America, where a black man was shot dead in his backyard few weeks ago, where several secondary school children were shot dead in their own school some months ago, and where people get shot on a daily basis...especially black men.

I guess that you would love it there.
Thanks bro... see you there someday. oh I am Kelvin by the way and its nice to meet you.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by ihatesycophant(m): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
northvietnam:
Party of saints
Senator Joshua Lidani is a member of PDP till date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by ufuosman(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Wen it comes to nonsense like this, is possible in Nigeria
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by fuckpro: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Baawaa:
This is serious how come That soldier must be punish,that senator is finished politically
...for where!
Cow are the new citizens
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by HeyCorleone(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
tstx:
Look at this one.... Have you ever bin to America? it is worst there, they just dont show it on TV

It's worse there? Lol. Please. From your sentence construction it's obvious you haven't even left the LGA you were born into. I'd advice you to travel more and read up.

No country is worse than Nigeria. Even Ghanaians enjoy better treatment than Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hehehehehehe them shoot am for nyash ... north breeding ground for stupid people

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by sonnie10: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
macaranta:
Ironically that's one of the safest places to get shot. undecided

May you be shot in a safe place
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by firo08(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
From today hereby declare kanu as my hero....zoo republic.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by fk001(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
GGirll:
I don't know why I found this picture very funny that I had to lol, God forgive me sir. These people wickedly rejoiced at d deaths of Igbos n chanted sai baba,they hailed boko haram during Xmas bombing n all deaths of Christians across the nation...non of them condemned this wickedness on agatu and the killing ofbunarmed IPOB members....are mine supporting this evil? No but let he that throweth a stone in the market be careful cos it might land on your kins head....what goes around comes around...I didn't vote for these cannibals and my people thee 5 percenters didn't too so when karma comes visiting those that voted I will only laugh n pray for them if I so wish.....2019 battered BUTTOCKS vote sai baba again ok you are lucky na your buttocks

Gombe south are majority Christians, why are you rejoicing?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by xreal: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
This situation is even better but similar to what happened in Lafiagi, Kwara State.

That senator can't step into his own home town since the soldiers guarding him shot and killed 8 youths.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by victorazyvictor(m): 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
heendrix:
shocked
oluwa o isn't that the butt? damn
grin the will not sit in the next months
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by tdayof(m): 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
People here don't know there's something called rules of engagement.

That was a rescue mission where the soldiers would definitely be at huge risk of being mobbed with the senator. Rules of engagement will likely permit them to shoot with discretion.

I'm not supporting the act but you need to know that this is Africa. Don't engage is confrontation with armed military men.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by drey076(m): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
This can only happen in the North, we are too coward in the south. We are only keyboard worriors

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
AdaIhiala:
Our law enforcement agencies should be trained on modern methods of containing civil unrest. No be every time ,them go dey do akpuobi for civilians. Carry gun,go to Sambisa,do akpuobi and defeat boko,no. angry
U sef see am. For terrorists dem go cool like water bit na for civilian head dem go form Rambo

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by nextstep(m): 5:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Well, whether we like it or not, the senator has to be protected by the government. The rational way to handle non-performance is recall or voting, and not falling for the same tricks (bread, rice, #500, and empty promises) when election comes around.
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by nelsoncool28: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
For Nigeria to get better, some lives might be lost because this people are not ready to give up all the power & money. The elder ones that are supposed to be our mentors are thiefs but they will still blame the youths. The youths should either stand up & defend this country or look for a bar & drink beer just like me. #cheers
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by xreal: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
victorazyvictor:

grin
the will not sit in the next months

He will now appreciate the use of yansh.

We dey take am do many better things..... shit, sit..

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by Augiiee(m): 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
HeyCorleone:
And these are the people that are supposed to protect us? Lol.

When I see Nigerians saying shit about a country like America, I know one thing can never happen there. Abuse of human rights.
Go tell that to a black american
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by Man2utd(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
If it was Boko haram, you won't see the soldiers until the victim has been taken away
Re: Soldiers Rescue Senator Joshua Lidani From Protesters, Man Shot (Graphic Pics) by HRich(m): 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
The young man is very stewpid, now see what he has got because of APC AND PDP that don't even care for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola VisitsAriaria International Market Aba For Inspection - Pictures / 2 Military Helicopters Spotted At Aso Rock (Photos) / Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.