Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience With A Hair Vendor On Social Media - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience With A Hair Vendor On Social Media (606 Views)

Influencer, Tujepretty Beaten For Refusing To Repay N150,000 To Hair Vendor / Blac Chyna Visits BAB-EL-SALAM Orphanage In Lagos, Shares Her Experience(Photos) / Nina Resumes Lectures In IMSU, Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience With A Hair Vendor On Social Media by princeemmma(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
Frustrated Nigerian customer calls out hair vendor, Miz Wanneka for inferior product and bad customer service - According to the social media user, Ayeesha she paid N81,000 for a wig only to receive an inferior quality product six weeks after payment -
The hairtrepreneur, Wanneka attempted to justify wishing the customer dead, saying she flamed the fire The entire internet has been called to be the judge of a service gone wrong. A social media user named Ayesha shared screenshots of the rude comments she got from the CEO of a weave company she patronized recently. Ayesha revealed that she paid N81,000 for a discounted hair weave but was left disappointed when her order didn't arrive until after six weeks. To make it worse, the product she got was inferior to what she had ordered, she messaged the CEO, complaining bitterly about the service, only to get curses sent her way. Ayesha shared the screen munched versions of their chats, where she showed that she was wished death after complaining for the ill-service. She said: "How can a business person wish death upon her customer ? If your customer service svcks and I don’t receive what I paid for I will definitely complain and make a fuss."

Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience With A Hair Vendor On Social Media by GloriaNinja(f): 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
undecided SO WOMEN CAN SPEND 81,000 NAIRA WORTH OF FAKE HAIR ALL IN THE NAME OF WIGS? TUFIAKWA.. I'M LOVING MY NATURAL LOW-CUT.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience With A Hair Vendor On Social Media by donstan18: 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
She's indirectly telling us that she bought a wig for 81,000k, not knowing she's embarrassing herself because had it been she used that money to purchase sense, she wouldn't have ended up being scammed.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shares Her Experience With A Hair Vendor On Social Media by Espada10: 8:08am On Apr 03, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided SO WOMEN CAN SPEND 81,000 NAIRA WORTH OF FAKE HAIR ALL IN THE NAME OF WIGS? TUFIAKWA.. I'M LOVING MY NATURAL LOW-CUT.
you give me that lesbian vibe

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Davido Helped Me - Mayorkun Celebrates His Success After 2 Years / Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ahneeka Goes Bald [PICS] / Selena Gomez And Her New Makeup Artists Killed It At Met Gala. Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.