Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,147 members, 7,953,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

PICTURES: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes T*ts In New Raunchy Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PICTURES: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes T*ts In New Raunchy Photos (448 Views)

Michelle Dede Goes Braless In Sexy Photoshoot / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PICTURES: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes T*ts In New Raunchy Photos by swaezy123: 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Media personality, Moet Abebe is not on your radio waves today, rather she is serenading us with some really raunchy photos on Instagram.

The beautiful and obviously sexy On-Air personality took to her Instagram on Monday, April 1, 2018, where she posted a number of photos which will get some of the guys drooling.

In one of the photos, Moet captioned the photo with a quote which was kind of deep compared to the photos “Through it all!!! Here I am giving you all of me!!.The Rebirth of Moet Abebe!! Thank you to my entire team for coming through,” she wrote.

See More hot photos below:

https://naijafish.co/news/pictures/moet-abebe-goes-braless-flashes-tts-new-raunchy-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Greatest Scammer In History, Who Sold Fake Airport / Nollywood Prod And Actress Omoni Oboli Celebrates Son As He Turns A Year Older / 8 Years Ago Today, The Industry Lost Dagrin – Drop Your Best Dagrin Lyrics Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.