Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

The 1st Time U Met With A N/l Bebe/guy,how Did U Feel. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The 1st Time U Met With A N/l Bebe/guy,how Did U Feel. (671 Views)

S-C-A-N-D-A-L: Former VP Namadi Sambo Caught Having Sex With Wife's Brother. / How Many Nl Frequent Have U Met Outside Nl? Whats Your Impression About Them? / Have U Met Babes Online Looking For Mugu.share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 1st Time U Met With A N/l Bebe/guy,how Did U Feel. by Emmadgud(m): 4:56am On May 07, 2010
I am few days away 2 met dis angelic N/L baby,and a lot of tins keep comming 2 my mind 2wards this. if u hv met wit 1,pls lets share ur feelings. Be matured pls.
Re: The 1st Time U Met With A N/l Bebe/guy,how Did U Feel. by DualCore1: 5:10am On May 07, 2010
"This is it? like seriously this is YOU? Hold on a minute please"

**walks to the car to get his laptop**

"Could you sign in with your nairaland ID here"

**the babe signs in nice and tight (what da hell)**

"ok, ookayy, ok, uhm. . . **sighs** err. . . i dunno. . . the pictures in your profile uhh. . .**she cuts in** oh your sister's, oh and she married, mmm that's b e a uuutiful. Get in the car"

**doesn't even help her with the door**
**walks to his door**
**looks heavenward and winks**

You got me this time, lord. But i just dunno why ya had to hit me this hard. Thanks anyway, lesson learnt.
Re: The 1st Time U Met With A N/l Bebe/guy,how Did U Feel. by 190: 5:12am On May 07, 2010
met with theseeker quite cool guy!
met with babymi
spoke with platimunk on phone and amaka on Phone!
chelseabmw is my friend (we grew up 2geda)
spoke with secretz,kunbee as well, on phone~

thats all, so far so good!
Re: The 1st Time U Met With A N/l Bebe/guy,how Did U Feel. by Pweety4me(f): 5:15am On May 07, 2010
^Wat a pirated dreamer?lawd have mercy! cheesy undecided
Re: The 1st Time U Met With A N/l Bebe/guy,how Did U Feel. by 190: 5:25am On May 07, 2010
^^

YABA Left is your destination,

SAY AMEN!!
grin grin
Re: The 1st Time U Met With A N/l Bebe/guy,how Did U Feel. by Nobody: 6:35am On May 07, 2010
grin grin grin i have said it before, and now i say it again. Fork you dual core you nasty dude. Man u r good. Roflmaooo.
Re: The 1st Time U Met With A N/l Bebe/guy,how Did U Feel. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 7:47am On May 07, 2010
i wish to meet one but i haven't thou i know there are many of them in my school
Re: The 1st Time U Met With A N/l Bebe/guy,how Did U Feel. by mamagee3(f): 6:09pm On May 07, 2010
Like any user here has really met a Nairalander.
Re: The 1st Time U Met With A N/l Bebe/guy,how Did U Feel. by Pweety4me(f): 6:17pm On May 07, 2010
mama-gee:

Like any user here has really met a Nairalander.
It's possible gurl. . . smiley
Re: The 1st Time U Met With A N/l Bebe/guy,how Did U Feel. by iice(f): 6:04am On May 08, 2010
I've met 3 cheesy
Re: The 1st Time U Met With A N/l Bebe/guy,how Did U Feel. by semid4lyfe(m): 7:31am On May 08, 2010
Most of the Nairaland guys I've met in real life are people I knew before and introduced to Nairaland myself. . .yet to meet any previously unknown Nairalander.
Re: The 1st Time U Met With A N/l Bebe/guy,how Did U Feel. by Akanella: 9:13am On May 08, 2010
^ ^ you sure we haven't met undecided lipsrsealed tongue

(1) (Reply)

Where Are All The Nl Entertainers? / How Many Long Distance Relationship Have You Seen Lead To Marraige. / What Do You Think It Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.