Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

A Whatsapp Group For Nigerians Living In And Outside Of Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Whatsapp Group For Nigerians Living In And Outside Of Nigeria (1506 Views)

Join A Whatsapp Group For Singles / Matured Single Guys 30+ Needed In A Whatsapp Group / Whatsapp Group For Females: Lets See Dicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Whatsapp Group For Nigerians Living In And Outside Of Nigeria by ORIJIN201(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
First thing first, we are very few and active both male and female. If you won't be active don't bother.
Members are spread all over the country and outside the country.
We have had 2 hangouts now in two years, each happened at the end of the past 2 years, with everyone coming together to meet at a destination, a park, mall, who knows where next!
We are mostly working class, and we just have 2 students amongst us(not secondary school students please)
The least age among us is 21.
Only matured people are in this group, no kids.
If you are looking for sex, stop reading and check the next thread.
You can meet a new guy or a lady, you can have a date or do your thing, its part of it.
We do proper screening for new members, if you want to join be ready. We do this to know who we are having in the group. The screening can be cheeky, don't worry that is why it is adults only.
We need just 5 guys and 5 ladies. As new members are added I notify in the comment box and op. Once filled I close the thread. We hope to see you soon at chillspot.
This is my whatsapp no. 09085615043, I am the medium to your destination!
Re: A Whatsapp Group For Nigerians Living In And Outside Of Nigeria by missingribs: 1:16am On Apr 05, 2018
add me up

1 Like

Re: A Whatsapp Group For Nigerians Living In And Outside Of Nigeria by Witty101: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Add me up please 08147549853
Re: A Whatsapp Group For Nigerians Living In And Outside Of Nigeria by Witty101: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2023
[quote author=missingribs post=66441502[/quote]
Re: A Whatsapp Group For Nigerians Living In And Outside Of Nigeria by donkelvin10(m): 1:38pm On Apr 14
For RELIABLE✅ :
Hook up✔️
Sugar mummy/daddy✔️ and
Serious relationship CONNECTION✔️,
chat +2349023630072

(1) (Reply)

D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: / Looking For A Male That Is A Libra / Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.